ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOME WARNINGS

● This story will be writen on the Author's point of view.

● I may have a little bit of grammar mistakes so please bear with me! English is only my second language.

         Eunmi woke up feeling grogy and sick, she studied for her finals the whole night. Spring break was near and after today, the students were free to go home to their families. She wasn't really excited for spring break, she doesn't have family to go home to except for her aunt. They weren't close, during her stay Eunmi would either lock herself inside her room or would be busy studying.

          As she forced herself to prepare for school, she noticed a pawprint printed in blood on her window. She shrugged preparing her uniform and taking a quick shower after. When she came back, the pawprint was gone.

"I'm hallucinating" She sighed, eating a bowl of cereal before she went out.

         She walked down the hall, seeing couples making out, girls clinging onto the "flower boy" of the school and for some, they were studying. Eunmi sat down on one of the benches in their school's garden. She liked the place. The fresh air, the blooming flowers that called for spring. After a few minutes, she went inside her classroom. She sat at the very front away from all the popular kids. She was the first to come in of course but sometimes, there would be one guy who would be first. His name is Kim Jongin, he's one of those EXO boys. They're bastards. Especially that Chinese guy named Luhan. He dated almost half of the girls in their school. 

 "Hey, can you do me a favor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter