ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's POV

It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon and I'm still here, in the library with Eunmi. I stared at her reading figure and admired her beauty. Her long brown hair and sincere brown eyes is what made me like her. What made me like her more is how she would bite her lip whenever she's reading or thinking, how she would suddenly hum a song and bob her head slightly and of course I like how she would dance crazily when she's alone in her dormitory. Yes, I do watch her every night. Ver Edward Cullen? Psh.

"You're not going home? It's 4 o'clock and I think I've kept you enough" Eunmi gave me a questioning look. I shook my head and held her hand.

"Are you done? I have something to show you"

"Show me? Now?"

"Well, if you're done. I could show you." She nodded, fixing the book on the shelf. "I'm done" She gave me a smile. God, how I love that smile.

"Let's go?" She nods her head in response and took my hand. I stared at out hands, our fingers were interlaced with each other. I smiled and walked her towards the back of the dormitories.

"What are we doing here? I've never been here." Eunmi looked at me with a worried look "Don't worry, this place is safe." She holds my hands tighter. "I-I have something to show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter