TWO

We're Weren't Enemy At All

class is over, everyone is heading home.you bid luhan goodbye and headed out of the gate. baekhyun saw you so he decided to run and catch up with him.

"hey minhee!" you ignore him. "who's the guy with the baby face?" still no answer. "why are you with him?""what's the relationship between you guys?""why are you very happy with him?" "do you like him that much?" he keep on asking you question, you were very pissed.

"CAN YOU STOP IT WILL YOU!" you spat on his face, all the people who's on their way also has their attention on you. " you annoyed me for the last half of my life, cant you just leave me alone and GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!" 

baekhyun seems so shock and slowly nodded his head. "if that's what you wanted, then I'll go.." he said with an emotionless face. " i promise i wont annoy you again, bye kim minhee.." he walk pass you.

you were glad that he wont disturb you anymore, you continuew your walk home.

"omma! appa! i'm back!" you shouted while taking off your shoes.

"hi minhee!" your dad answered. 

"minhee! go invite baekhyun and his parent for lunch! i cook alot today!" your mom shouted from the kitchen.

*but i just have a fight with him* i thought. "But-" before you can said anything, your mom cut you off. 

"no but!" 

"fine.." you walk to your room and change into a comfortable cloth.

Minhee's POV:

i knock on the door of baekhyun house, the door open revealing his mom.

"his aunty!" i bow 90 degree to her.

"hey minhee! how are you?" she said while patting my head.

" im fine thanks, aunty, my mom invited you and your family for a dinner." you said.

"oh okay, so me and my husband will headed first, can you wake baekhyun up from his bed right now?" she ask.

"okay...." you said and headed to baekhyun's room. 

*knock knock* 

-no answer-

*knock knock*

-no answer- 

so i open the door walk inside, i saw baekhyun lying on his bed with the blanket over him.

"yah byun baekhyun!" i said while hitting his back.

"byun baekhyun!!!" i  pull his blanket off.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!" i shouted at my highest tone.

baekhyun woke up with his bed hair and said "what?"

*what happen to him, he's not that baekhyun anymore, he's so emtionless.*

"if youre not going to talk, im going back to sleep."

he was about to sleep when pull his shirt. "my mom invited you and your parent to my house for dinner!" you said.

he went back to sleep. i pull his ear. making sit up and send me a death glare. "dont touch me!" he said while clenching his fist."you said i was annoying you, and now i dont, and you're the one who's annoying me right now." he said.

"baekhyun, what happen to you? why are you so... emotionless?" i ask him curiously.

"just get out of my room!!" baekhyun shouted at me, i was stunned, he never shout to me like that, he use to be the happiest one. 

"where is the old baekhyun?"

"O U T! " he said and close his door hardly.

i walk back home thinking about the incident just now. *why is baekhyun like that?**he's not the old baekhyun**where's the annoying baekhyun?*there's  alot of question running through my mind.

i walk into the house, i lost my appetite, i dont want to eat anymore. 

"aunty, he's not coming, he said he was very sleepy" i lied.

"omma! i dont feel hungry today, i will go to bed." you said and headed to your room. 

-next morning- 

i woke up and wore:

 

i grab and bag and went down.

"omma appa! i will eat breakfast out!" i said. "bye!" i wave at them, i put on my shoes and went out.

i saw baekhyun, he's on his way to school as well.

"hey baek!" he ignore me.

"baekhyun!" he didn't answer.

"byun baekhyun!" he turn to me with his emotionless face.

"what?" he spat 

"what happen to you?" 

"do you know that youre so annoying?" he said while putting on his earphone and walk away.

i was shock, baekhyun isn't annoying anymore, it's like he became cold, he's cold hearted. 

My goal is to 'change him to the old baekhyun'.

i run to him and pull his arm, "have you ate breakfast?" i ask

"yes.." he answer with his cold face, suddenly i heard someone's stomach is growling, i'm sure i didnt did it. it was baekhyun. 

"you're bad at lying.." i said and pull his hand to the resturant.

we order our food, i told baekhyun that it's my treat, but he doesnt even touch his food, he's sitting while crossing his arm.

"baekhyun, are you going to eat or not?" he didnt answer me. "if you dont, then i'll make you" i took his plate and pick the spoon up to his face. "say ah!!" i said to him.

he just give me the are-you-kidding look. "nope, im not. now say ah!!" he didn't open his mouth.

"if you dont open your mouth, then i'll kiss you!" i said.

"are you sure?" he ask with a little smirk.

"yeah, why not." 

"as if.." he scoffed.

"try me.." i smirk at him.

he still didnt open his mouth so i really gonna kiss him right now. i walk to him and sit beside, "final decision, are you really not going to eat?" 

he shook his head. 

"fine..." i lean over and give him a peck on the cheek making his jawdrop, i shove the spoon full of food into his mouth and grin. "sucess!! " i grin and victory and poke my tounge at him.

_________________________________________________________________________

second chapter... so comment if you like it <3 

free gif:

NOTE: i dont not own any of this gif.