ONE

We're Weren't Enemy At All

~ring ding dong ring ding dong~

as the alarm clock is ringing, the sun ray shine from the window. making minhee to wake up and mumbled to herself." first day of school" she then make her way to the closet and choose a random clothes since her school allow students to wear anything.she then went into the bathroom and did her morning routine.she then come out of the bathroom.

she wore this:

she take a look at herself through the mirror."perfect!" she said. she slung her bag over her shoulder ready to head out of the room when she suddenly heard someone calling her name.

Minhee's POV:

i heard someone calling my name, so i decided to take a look at the window, i can see no other than a jerk!

"annyeong minhee-ah! im waiting!" he wink at me. guess who? no other than the annoying brat byun baekhyun.

"jerk.." i mumbled.

"i heard that!" he shouted.

"bleh!" i poke my tounge at him and headed down for breakfast.

"annyeong appa! omma!" i make my way down.

Aurthor's POV:

"morning minhee!" your father answer.

"morning my baby girl, baekhyun is waiting for you outside, call him to join us for breakfast!" your mom said.

"wae omma! he's living next door, he can get breakfast in his house!" you whine.

"fine, fine, fine!" your mom said."you win this this time!" you grin widely in victory. you didn't really feel hungry because you're not a good eater, so you decided to eat a slice of bread and a cup of milk.

"appa! omma! im done!" you said and kiss their cheeks. you put on your shoes and went out. suddenly, someone attack you with a hug.

"what took you so long?" baekhyun ask while hugging you."you look beautiful!" 

"yah! back off!" you said while pushing his face away. "i hate you!" you said to him.

he release the hug and said "i love you too!" you rolled your eye and fake a puke and walk away. "yah! wait for me!" before he could grab your hand, you said :" stop!" he freeze "dont touch me!! 1 metre away from me, shoo!" he pouted and walk backward. you giggled at his cuteness and started to walk again. according to his stubborness, he walk to you and put an arm around you, you just ignore him.

you reach your school and headed to the classroom and decided to take a sit beside the window for a better view, baekhyun follow you inside and was about to sit at the sit next to you, before he can sit, you stop him.

"youre not allow to sit here!" you said 

"why not?" he ask.

"beacause i says so!" you answer and poke your tounge at him.

"but we can sit wherever we like isnt im right?" *yeah i forgot* you thought and mentally curse yourself for saying such a lame things.

"err.. someones sitting here!" you exclaim.

"who?" he ask with a huge smirk on his face because he know i'm not friend with anyone.

"err.... there he is!" you run pull the baby face guy who just walk in the class. he was so confuse about whats happening. so you just pull him down on the seat beside you and you sit on your own seat. you poke your tounge at baekhyun who's sitting in the back of you. you was going to explain what's going on to the baby face guy but suddenly the teacher walk in and greet the student. she started teaching and you bring out a note and write to him.

Minhee's POV:

i decided to explain to him. 

i wrote 'hi! im minhee! kim minhee to be exact... nice to meet you!' then i pass it to him queitly, he saw the note and pointed to himself and mouth 'me' i nodded. he finish reading it and reply my note. he pass it back to me.

'hi I'm luhan, can you explain to me what's happening?' 

'later' i mouthed at him, he nodded and did an okay sign to me, i smile at him.

Author's POV :

what you didnt know is that baekhyun saw you passing note to luhan, he's freaking jealous right now because you never did that type of things to him before, you mostly ignore him.

~ring ring ring~

"class is over, so i will see you guys on wednesday, dont forget about my homework! you can go for lunch now! have a nice day!" she finish her word and went out of the class. student started jumping around happily. 

"minhee!" baekhyun shouted. "let's go for lunch!" he said jumping up and down.

"no" you said and make a no sign.

"why?" he pouted. "no is a no!" you said and quickly run and interwined your fingers with luhan and poke your tounge at baekhyun. luhan fluttured when you hold his hand, he's never into skinship before. while he's in a deep thought, you pull his hand and run toward the cafeteria. everyone is looking at you but you really doesnt care about it. you leave baekhyun dump founded.

you got your own food and luhan got his own and took a sit next to you. there was an absolute silent till luhan broke it.

"so, we already introduce ourself, so may you explain it to me now?" luhan ask.

"yeah okay..... so it's like this..." you took a very deep breath before started saying :"baekhyuntheguyjustnowismychildhoodfriend,whichalsoknownasfriendnemies,healwaysannoytheheckoutofmeandiwanttogetridofhim,soiusesyou." [in case it's hard to read, "baekhyun the guy just now is my childhood friend, which is also known as friendnemies, he always annoy the heck out of me and i want to get rid of him so i uses you"] you took in a very long breath and continue "im sorry!" you said to luhan.

but when you turn to him, you saw his jawdrop at how fast you're talking, causing the food in his mouth to drop. you quickly push his jaw back up and shouted "yah! it's disgusting!" you fake a puke and the two of you started talking about your childhood life. you found out that luhan is very cute and funny, you started to get closer to luhan. baekhyun who's watching you from afar clench his fist and walk to the class. lunch break is over, you and luhan walk back to class together, baekhyun tries very hard to wave and smile at you but you just ignore him and continue your talk. baekhyun bite his bottom lip, he's really sad right now, he cant believe you're ignoring him.

__________________________________________________________

first chappie!! please dont mind about my grammar!! have a nice day <3 i hope you enjoy my story! dont forget to comments your opinion, i would love it!