THREE

We're Weren't Enemy At All

Minhee's POV:

We've finished our breakfast, I make Baekhyun pay for it. First he didn't agree with me, so i annoyed the heck out of him, finally he gave up. He walked to the cashier and pay the bill. After paying the bill, he went straight out of the restaurant without telling me. I waited for a while wondering what took him so long, i decided to ask the cashier and i was told that he has already gone. I thanked him and went out. I was looking around hoping to find Baekhyun but he was nowhere to be found.

*Aish that Byun Baekhyun, just wait when  i get you!!!*

 

 

I rushed to school and saw luhan infront of the gate.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey..." Luhan answered with a huge grin on his face.

"Do you see Baekhyun?" I asked.

Author's POV:

"Do you see Baekhyun?" Minhee ask.

The question repeats in Luhan's head again and again.

*Do you see Baekhyun?*

*Do you see Baekhyun?*

*Do you see Baekhyun?*

*Do you see Baekhyun?*

*Do you see Baekhyun?*

"Hello... Earth to Luhan?" Minhee waved a hand infront of him.

Luhan blink, then his face turn into a frown hearing Baekhyun's name, he tightened his fist but was unnoticed by Minhee. Luhan just pointed randomly without uttering a word.

"I'll get him later..." She mumbled.

"What?" Luhan ask curiously.

"We have to go! were late for class!" She pull him toward the class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Class ended so fast, now they're heading for lunch. Minhee went out of the class with Luhan trailing behind her. They arrived at the cafeteria and bought their foods. They find a table in a corner and settle down. While they're enjoying their food, there's a loud squeal from the corridor. Minhee and Luhan automatically turn their head toward the door.

 

Minhee's POV:

I heard a loud squeal from the corridor, me and Luhan quickly turn toward the direction. I saw a crowd of girls squealing and jumping around, then a group of boys with 5-6 people walk in, I'm not sure how many they are. The girls make ways for them to passs through. I carefully count them, they are a group of 6.

*Wow... They are pretty handsome...* I smiled a little.

I think it's some kind of a gang group, one of them has an O.O eyes which i find it really cute, a guy with dark bronze skin, a giant with a huge grin, a angelic face guy, a baby face guy and the last guy is the one with her eye liner, he is really handsome though. I stared at the last guy for a while, many thought run through my mind.

*Wait a second... He's familiar, I think I know him*

I turn back wanting to ask wanting to ask Luhan but he has already countinue with his foods. I whisper to him.

"Yah Luhan, do you see the gang just now, the guy with the eye liner seems to be familiar, do you perhaps..... know him?"

"Hmm..?" Luhan ask with his spoon still in the mouth. "What are you talking about?"

"Do you see the gang just now?"

"Emm.. Yeah.?"

"Do you see the eye liner guy?"

"No, I'm sorry.. I was too hungry, so I go with my food.." Luhan girn sheepishly.

"Arraso.. Nevermind." I smile to him and start my food. I secretly glance to the eyeliner guy, he seems to be very happy right now. Then i saw him took a glance at me and quickly turn back to his friend. I was shock but decicided to shake all my thought away.

 

 

Lunch time is over and student have already rushed to their classes. I am already seated in my seat ready for the next lesson.

"Hey! Do you see the new gang group?" The girl infront of me asked her friend.

"Yeah they're so hot!" The other girl squeal.

*Ah.. they're talking about the new gang..*

"Do you see the eyeliner guy?"

"Oh Baekhyun oppa? He's so cute!!"

*so his name is Baekhyun...* I said while nodding my head. "Wait a minute... BAEKHYUN??!!!"

I lightly tap the girl infront of me, she turn to me with a questioning look.

"Hey.. The guy with the eye liner you're talking about is Byun Baekhyun? My best friend?" I ask.

"His name is really Byun Baekhyun" She answered.

"Oh thank--"

"But the fact that he's your best friend is so wrong, he wont choose a best friend like you, I'm better to be his best friend." she said anf flip her hair.

I was about to retort back at her but then the teacher walk in, so I stay quiet.

I glance to the sit where Baekhyun should be sitting, but he's not there.

*He become a member of a gang huh? So he can skip school whenever he want?? I'm gonna find him after class. I need expanation..*

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sooooooo sorrryyyy guys, i havent been updating for a while! i will try to update often!

Please comment and subscribes! share your ideas, i would love it!

Stay tune for the next chapter! <3