C H A P T E R O N E

H A L L U C I N A T I O N

"Sehun"

a voice calls out

"Oh Sehun are you planning not to wake up?"

 

Sehun suddenly opens his eyes then looks around to find the clock and checks that it was already 9AM. He blinks for a few times before sitting up straight "What time are we leaving again?" he ask while stretching his arms. "Around 10am" his partner answers while nodding. Sehun's eyes widen as he shoots a look at his partner "Kim Jongdae! Why didn't you wake me up?!" he panics as he jumps out from his bed and collects his clothes. Jongdae gives himself a facepalm "Sehun I've been waking you up but you're like '10 more minutes hyung'" he explains as he puts the sandwhich that he made inside the ziplock.

 

After a while when Sehun finishes showering, he rushes out from the bathroom and found that Jongdae is waiting at the door while talking to his phone. Sehun looks at the mirror while he fix his shirt and his hair then gives a quick nod at himself "Alright everything's set" he mumbles. Sehun then checks the time in his phone and it's already 20minutes before their call up time. Sehun takes his bagpack before walking up to Jongdae "Hyung let's get going" he said while looking at Jongdae. Jongdae bid goodbye to the person other line "Here" he hands Sehun the sandwhich that he made earlier. Sehun takes it with a smile "Thanks" he said while opening the ziplock and starts to eat.

 

As soon as they arrive at the port, they sae that their head is already explaining to the team on what they'll be doing in the island when he sees Jongdae and Sehun. "Well well look who's late" he said as everyone's eyes locks on them. Jongdae makes a v-sign to the head while smiling "Sorry sir". The head gives a small chuckle before shaking his head "That's alright, so let me check once again with our attendance " he pulls out his mini notebook from his suit then scans it once again "Is.. Kris and Baekhyun here already?" he ask. "Siiiiir! We're here already!" Baekhyun shouts from afar while pulling Kris with him. The Head shakes his head once again "Why are you two late once again?" he ask as he raise his brows. Baekhyun pants as soon as they arrive "It's because Kris is taking so long inside the bathroom fixing himself" he explains. Kris huffs as he cross his arms "It's better to be presentable okay" he answers his cold voice. Baekhyun narrows his eyes before he smacks Kris' head "Ya we're going to an island not to the party!". "Ah Byun Baekhyun! I told you not to ruin my hair!" Kris smacks Baekhyun's hand away and fix his hair once again. The Head raise his hand "Alright alright you two quarel like a couple" he said while chuckling. Baekhyun shakes his head "Ah kkaebsong~" he mumbles as he run his hand through his hair. The Head keeps his mini notebook in his suit "So let me explain once again, we're the second batch that will go to this so called 'Solitary Island' we'll be handling the rooms 201-250 understand? Then the other batch of trainees will take care of the other rooms and we'll be staying in that island for a month okay? Just a piece of advice, don't easily trust the things you see or hear in the island okay?". The team agrees. "Hyung have you been inside a mental hospital?" Sehun mumbles as he glance at Jongdae. Jongdae looks at him before shaking his head "Nope but today is going to be my first time" he mumbles.

 

When the whole team settles inside the ship, the ship then sails in going to the island. Sehun watch the waves battling against the ship, he leans his head on the window as he felt a bit sleepy. "You should sleep this is going to be an 8hour sail" Jongdae mumbles while he plays some of his game in his phone. Before Sehun could say anything, Chanyeol beams beside Jongdae "Omo! Omo!". Both Sehun and Jongdae looks at Chanyeol with a confuse look. "What wrong Yeol?" Sehun ask while blinking. Chanyeol puts his phone right in front of Sehun while grinning "My Charmelon just evolve into a Charizard! How cool is that?". Sehun lets out a chuckle "Oh dang! Wait til I get a proper sleep then I'll train my Blastoise in order to deafet you!". Tao then chuckles "Guys we're already 19, let's act like our age". Jongdae looks at Tao "Please Tao we're not the only one who's childish here" he gives Tao a playful smirk. Tao raise his brows "Oh yeah?". Jongdae points at Tao's phone "Uh huh?" he chuckles. Tao blushes in embarassment "Y-yah hyung!". Sehun chuckles as he leans his back on the backrest once again as he slowly closes his eyes once again "Guys I'll be sleeping for a while okay? I'll catch you up later".

 

As Sehun went to his dreamland, he saw a guy that's not so tall as him, not that skinny compared to him, has a deer eyes and has dark brown hair. "Hello" Sehun greets him. The guy just stares at him. Sehun looks at the guy "Um.. I'm Sehun and you are?". The guy blinks once before saying "Lu han". Sehun slowly nods "Oh nice meeting you Lu han". Lu han scans Sehun from top to buttom "Nice to meet you too Sehun" he says it in a flat voice "I'll see you soon". Sehun blinks in confusion "See me soon?" he ask. Lu han just stared at him once again "You have to wake up now, you'll be arriving soon" he said before fading away.

 

Sehun slowly opened his eyes as he sees the the foggy view of the island, he looks around and sees that some of his teammate are fast asleep. "See me later?" he mumbles to himself as he takes a look outside. Sehun ruffles his hair then shakes his head "What a Deja Vu" he mumbles once again as he waits for the ship to arrive.

 

---

aye! so how's the first chapter so far? ; ; i'm sorry if it's a bit ish but don't you guys worry i'll try my best for you to enjoy reading it, okai? i laff you all <3 please do subcribe and comment ^^. til next time

// kpopforever