Options

Sick Enough to Die

“Yun..Yunnie?” jaejoong said with a surprise expression. That man just smile widely seeing jaejoong and wiped jaejoong tears gently.

“Why yunnie? why you have to leave me alone? why you leave me without a word? Why yunnie?” jaejoong began teary again, he seeing that man with a hurtful expression. That man just hug him tightly, but the other struggling and hitting that man chest. That man just hold him more tightly without giving a word. Little by little, jaejoong give up and not sruggling anymore. He just enjoying that scene, he feel really comfortable and peaceful  in that man embrace. Such as time is not spinning right now, they want like this forever, it’s feel so right. But that scene didn’t take too long, a bit later a weird light come to them and the both of their body began vanish little by little. They are trying to embrace more tightly to each other, they didn’t  want to be separated again.

“No..yunnie,don’t leave me.” He began crying because he cant see that man body clearly.

“Joongie..” finally that man said the first and the last word, after that the both of them is vanish perfectly.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

 

“no..yunnie..!!” Jaejoong whispers weakly, his eyes still closed but his head is move to right and left, while all over his body is sweating like hell.

“Hyung..hyung??Yoochun-shi..yoochun-shi..what happen with hyung?” asked junsu with a worried tone.

“ I don’t know su, I’ll call the doctor.” He rush to the red button that place on the wall near jaejoong bed, he push that 3 times and wait the doctor to come.

Jaejoong still on his actions, junsu feel more worried because although he’s blind he still can hear everything. His hyung voices are so suffered and begging for something. Junsu really want to help his hyung but he cant do anything, he’s a useless person that just make a burdens for his hyung and yoochun.

“Yoochun-shi *sob* what happen with hyung?*sob* where’s the doctor?*sob*” junsu began teary again. He cant holding back his tears.

“ sorry Su, I cant do anything, I’ve call the doctor, they are heading here right now, please don’t cry su.” Yoochun hug and caressing junsu hair to comfort him.

“no..Yunnie, don’t leave me again..” jaejoong begging again and still with his actions.

“YUNNIE..YUNNIE!!!!” he immediately opened his eyesa ndawake with a sat up position.

“Jae hyung, you’re awake!” Yoochun said with junsu still in his arm.

“Really? Hyung is awake? Are you alright hyung?”Junsu  release his embrace and walking to jaejoong direction with yoochun’s help.

“Junsu?Yoochun? why are you here? And wheream I now?” Jaejoong asked with a puzzled expression.

Before Junsu or Yoochun can answer jaejoong questions, the doctor and nurses enter that room. So, the both of them go out from that room. After the doctor and the nurses check jaejoong’s body thy are out of that room. The doctor walking to junsu and yoochun direction and ask who is jaejoong relative.

“Me. I’m jaejoong’s relative.” Said yoochun before junsu can said anything.

“Please follow me to my room, sir.” Then that doctor heading to his room.

“Su, wait here,ne.” after that Yoochun follow that doctor.

“But, yoochun-shi..yoochun-shi.. Jaejoong hyung brother’s is me..!!”

He’s late, he know that yoochun already leave.

*sigh. *

He know that yoochun always care to him. Every day if he’s home alone, yoochun always accompany him, although just for 1 hour. Yoochun always accompany him to everywhere like going to market, going to hospital to visit his mother, and going to wherever that junsu want. Junsu know that he’s just a burden for yoochun, but he need yoochun, his heart always telling that he need that man. He know that he’s already love yoochun, but he know who is he, he didn’t have a guts to love yoochun, he know yoochun is too perfect for himself, yoochun is deserved for another people that 1000 times is better than him. Because of that, junsu always give a distance toward yoochun, he don’t want to give a faked hope to himself, he’ll save his feeling  for himself and wont show that feeling even a little to yoochun.

Finally after 10 minutes yoochun comeback to junsu place and they are heading to jaejoong room. When they were entered the room, Jaejoong immediately hug to junsu.

“ Hyung?”

“Su..lets go home now. “ whine jaejoong, still hug junsu.

“But hyung, you still sick and just awake a minutes ago. Lets stay here and wait until you’re truly recover hyung.” Junsu persuading jaejoong.

“I don't feel comfortable to stay here,if I stay here too long it will make a big costs and I dont want it happen later.”

“But hyung..”

“ don’t ‘but’ me. I must go to work tonight, so lets go now.” Said Jaejoong, but before jaejoong remove the IV needle, yoochun get jaejoong hands and preventing him to do that.

“ Please just stay here, hyung. I know about your condition, or you want me to tell su about that?” whispers yoochun.

“what?? Don’t you dare to tell him!!!” Jaejoong glare to yoochun.

“ oh..it’s depends on your decision.” Yoochun smirk. He know he’ll win this time.

“aiiishhh..FINE I WILL STAY HERE..HAPPY NOW?” hissed jaejoong with pouting

“really hyung?” junsu smile and feel relieve,while yoochun just giggles.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

 

“Oppa, what are you doing?” asked the girl to the man that sit on wheelchair. The man didn’t say anything, just silent and seeing the sky on the window with a blank looks. The girl frowned, because she didn’t get any respond from the man.

“Oh, oppa.. I bough your favorite dishes. Lets eat together, I’ll feed you.” Said the girl with a cheerful tone, but the man still silent.

*sigh* the girl feel disappointed because she’s being ignored by the man.

“Oppa, please don’t be silent, just tell me,if you want something. I promise, I’ll try to get it.” The girl still trying to persuade the man. But the man still in his actions like before.

“Oh ok..ok..i know, you want me to guess it? let me guess, emmm..you must miss your bambi? Right? I’ll bring it for you.”

The man still silent.

“ am I wrong? Oh, ok..if not that, then you must miss me..ahahahhhaa, sorry I’m kidding..ahahhaaha.” the girl trying to laugh hard to melt the situation, but her laugh feel boring because the man not laughing yet.

“*sigh*. Oppa , please talk about something or atleast you can answer me. let me know what you think, feel and want, you know, you cant share with me about everything.”

Still no response.

“Appa and umma will come here in minutes, if you still like this they will be sad again. *sigh*. Don’t be like this oppa,please.” Pleading the girl

The girl is feel give up now, because the man still silent and ignore her, she didn’t know what’s wrong with her oppa. Doctor said that her oppa condition is like a miracle,someone who experienced a very serious brain concussion can return to live again. Doctor also said that after his oppa awake, his brain get full recovery immediately, buthestill mustdoing sometherapies  forrestoration ofmusclesthat have beenlong out ofuse. Besides that  nothing else isweird, his brother was in good health. It’s so amazing, the doctor said that too. If his condition is good, why he not doing and response anything? The girl feel worried again, is there is something bad that happen to her oppa? The girl suddenly stand up and heading toward the door. She want to asked the doctor to re-check her oppa condition, but before she reached the door, her oppa whispers something.

“Joongie..”  The girl suddenly stop and walking to her oppa. To hear his whispers clearly.

“what are u talking about oppa?” the girl kneel in front of the man and see the man expressions.

“ joongie..” said the man still with a blank looks.

“what do you means oppa? I didn’t get it.” Asked the girl with a confuse looks.

“ Joongie.. I want my joongie.. where is my joongie?” now, the man look into the girl eyes with a sad expressions.

 “who is joongie?” the girl still confuse, she didn’t have a clue yet.

“my lover.” Whispers the man to the girl. The girl feel relieve, finally the man answer her question in the first time. But suddenly the man get teary and crying hard. The girl feel so sad too when she see the man tears.

“ sssshhh..Oppa..please don’t cry, you make me cry too *sob*.”the girl hug the man in his wheelchair.

“ I-*sob*..miss-*sob*..him-*sob*..badly-*sob*..” the man still in the girl embrace.

The girl cant say anything seeing the scene. She feel so hurt to see her oppa crying hard like this, because her oppa is a tough person before. The man crying for 15 minutes, after that he let the girl embrace to showing his puffy eyes and his sadness face.

“ I want to meet him*hiccup*, you can help me*hiccup* Ji Hye ah?*hiccup*.” The man still try to wipe his own tears.

“Omo,yunho oppa! You remember me now?” Ji Hye  become cheerful because her oppa still remember her name, she was rally shocked.

“yeah..*hiccup* why I’m not?*hiccup*”

Before Ji Hye can answer yunho question, their appa and umma come into the room.

“Yunho dear~” his mom run and hug him tightly,like she wont let her son to leave her again.

“Yah..umma, you make yunho oppa cant breath.” Said ji hye with a wide smile. She feel so happy her family can feel so warm again. Finally his umma let him go, but his umma see yunho face that have a puffy eyes and some tears on his face.

“Omo yunho dear~ why are u crying? Am I hurt you dear? Tell me where the part that feel hurt.” Asked yunho umma with a panic tone.

“Aniyo umma, I just feel like crying nothing else.” Yunho smile to his umma. His umma smile and feel relieve,because now he can see her son smile to her again,altought a sad smile,but she always thank to God to return her son in her embrace again.

“Yah yunho-ah..finally you comeback to this world, I really miss you, welcome back son.” His appa greets and hug yunho after his appa sure that his wife is already calm.

“Appa..can I ask something?” asked yunho after his appa let him go.

“Everything son.” His appa give him a warm smile.

“Appa, Iwant togo back toseoul. May i?”

“Of course you can, butof course afteryoufinishyourtherapies first.”

“Gomawo appa.” Then yunho  hug his appa.

After that His mother and his sister hug them together.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

 

A middle-aged mangot out of his limo, followed by a lot of big men black suit and dark glasses. They began to enter a club that called 'Mirotic' club. As they entered the place, they were immediately greeted by the owner of the club.

"Oh, sir, you are quite early today." that owner club welcomes him with a big smile and led the way to vip room as usual.

“Where is that kitten??quickly bring him to me.” said that middle-aged man while he sit on the sofa and get some drinks.

"Sorry sir, but it seems he doesn’t  come these days."

“Pyarrr..” that middle-aged man suddenly slammed his glass and the glass shattered then everyone became silent ,shocked and shiver of seeing him angry.

“Just call him to come and tell him if he don’t  want to come I’ll get rid off his family.” Said that man with a frightening tone. Then the owner club, out of that room and called someone.

“Jack, call that kid to come here, I’ll give him a special lessons.” That man smirk.

“ok master.” Said the big black man to his boss.

“Lets see together kid, I’ll give you a great lesson..AHAHAHAHAHAHA.” that man laughing hard and gulp his drink in oneshot.

“Excuse me master, young master  want to talk to you.”  Then his bodyguard give him a phone.

That man wait someone in other line to finish his word first.

“If you don’t  come I will do something to your mother.” Then that man cut the line.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

 

Shooting for a new album, has just ended in the midnight. A handsome man that become the star looks exhausted. He get a bottle of isotonic and drink it all. He feel so hungry but his tired get over of all his body, then he wont eat and directly heading back to his house to get asleep. He sit on his car now, inhale a deep breath and exhale a loud sigh to gain all his senses. He closed his eyes to redeem his tiredness.  Suddenly his phone vibrates. He look on his phone, sigh and throw his phone on the dashboard. Then he try to relax again. But unfortunately his phone vibrates again and again although he try to ignore it. But it began get on his nerves. Finally he get his phone and lazily pick that call.

“WHAATT?” shout that man in angry tone.

“young master, master invite you to come to Mirotic Club now.”

“ I wont come..!” Said that man still in angry tone.

“ But if young master..”

“Let me talk to that fox..!” then he wait a little bit and then he talk again.

“Yah.. I don’t wanna come to that useless place. It’s waste my time. Beside I’m adult enough to choose whatever I want..you know?”

“If you don’t  come I will do something to your mother.” Then the line is off.

“YAH..HELLO??YAH FOX OLD MAN..AISSH..YOU ARE A PIECE OF .” Said the man and throw his phone to the back seat.

“DAMN IT..!! If you dare to touch my mother you’ll die.. I promise..!!”  then he drive his car harshly go to the mirotic club.

After 30 minutes he arrive in his destination and heading to VIP room, he know that bastard always get a VIP room in this ing club. He open the door harsly and shout to the oldman.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?”

“oh..my lil cute son..let me hug you first.” Said the old man while trying to hug a younger one that trying to avoid him

“ Don’t touch me fox..!! just spilled out what you want..cause I didn’t have much time.”

“aigoo..come on changmin ah..sit beside me first. I’ll tell you then.” Said the old man that now already sit on the sofa. Then changmin force himself to sit beside that fox.

“so tell me now.”

“yah..be patient min..” then that oldman give his bodyguard some sign to bring the big gift for changmin.

“ don’t call me with that name like we’re a close person.”

“ min..you’re my son, why we cant get close?” said that old man with a fake smile.

“ because you are a fake, cruel and disgusting person, you leave my mother and make her suffered. I hate you, you know?”

“ do you wanna know the reason, why I have to leave your mother?” the oldman smirk while changmin just glare to him. Then the door suddenly open and show them a beautiful person that standing there.

“Hey..Jaejoong-ah..come here..” said the old man with a wide smile while changmin get confuse on his seat.

“Nah..this is the reason why I’ve leave your mother.. isnt he’s so beautiful?” the old man smirk and began touch jaejoong cheeks while changmin just glare at them.

“I have a game min,and you must play it...ahhahahhaha.”

“what’s game?” hissed changmin

“It’s easy.. If you can make this beg to get ed by you, I’ll let you and your mother this time, but if you didn’t want to do that, I’ll kill this instead. So, what  will you choose?” the old man smirk.

Now, changmin get a dilemma. He really don’t want to play this game but he know his father is a big boss of mafia and he always serious about his words. Changmin stare to the beautiful man that stand up in front of him with a pleading eyes.

“Young master, let me die instead..please.”

He knew he had no other choice.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

to be continued