Life

Sick Enough to Die

-Jaejoong POV-

 

'Ugh' all my body feel ached .* sigh I still can not sleep, though this was before the dawn and tomorrow I have to work hard to support my family. My life is not like a prince or a commoner, but more like a slave. Every morning I have to deliver milk and newspapers, in the daytime I have to work to be a chef in a small restaurant and at night I have to work at a nightclub to be a e. Nevertheless I still feel deprived to fulfill needs of daily living and pay the hospital bills.This all happened since the accident 2 years ago, when my family went to my school to attend my graduation ceremony, they had a car accident on the street. Because of the incident,my beloved family has been destroyed, my father died when the accident happened, my mother in a coma in the hospital until recently and Junsu,my brother experiencing blindness. I feel this all my fault and I will repay with my life, though I knew, even if I pay with my life, my beloved family could never return again with the intact. Sometimes I want to get suicide, but I knew I would never do that, because I still have to take care of umma, and make Junsu happy, I know I shouldn’t  be selfish.*sigh. I miss the happy moments that I spent with my family. I miss going fishing with my Appa,I miss cooking and baking with my umma  and I also miss playing soccer together with Junsu. The memories were really sweet and bitter at the same time. Now my life is full of disgrace, sometimes I feel disgusted with myself, I knew that selling my body is the wrong job, but it is the only way that I can get a little more money. In this modern era of the all, all low-educated people will be very difficult to get a good job with good salary too. And we are the low-educated people will easily be affected by the wealthy people who exploit our weaknesses and gives us the lure of money to satisfy their desires. It's okay, anyway I'm already doing this despicable, I will continue doing it for Junsu and umma, though I have to contaminate my body, I will make you both get well and happy,I promise. I'm sorry umma, Junsu, I have to do it everyday. Yeah every day I will humilate my body with many people that me. Everyday I will serve 3 to 5 customers and I have to satisfy their desires. I have to do whatever they want not to mention if they want to hurt my body, this is really tiring me. Usually a customers will play through 5 rounds and I atleast have to serve 5 customers, just calculate it, how many times I get a on my hole and sometimes they also often to use toys that will make me suffer more. I hate it, but that is my job, I’ll make sure that junsu never know about this,I dont want to disappoint him. Everyone must have thought if I didnt love my body anymore.Yeah that's true, since he left me I dont care about my body especially with my ity that I didn’t know whoever took it, now I just care about money not love, only money that can give a little hope in my family is not love, love will only give pain, until this day my pains still fresh like a new. I’m not planning to love again, because I know nobody will love me sincerely, because all they only want is my body beside I’m a that are no longer pure. So, Who want to have a lover that already become a . No one.’ugh’ I have to sleep now, but all my body feel ached, damn, I feel my head spinning ,I also  feel so cold, and my vision began blurry. I began to feel very tired ,it was hard to open my eyes, I gave up and closed my eyes instead.

 

-End of POV-

 

“Hyung..” junsu shaking jaejoong body. But jaejoong doesn’t move at all.

“Hyung..wake up..it’s already morning..hyung..if you’re not you will be late.” Junsu shaking jaejoong body roughly,but still jaejoong not respond yet.

“Hyung..Hyung..please wake up hyung..” Junsu started to panic because Jejoong  still doesn’t respond at all although Junsu shook jaejoong body violently, Junsu began groping for jaejoong forehead and he check it,he was shocked because Jaejoong's body temperature is extremely high.

“Omo hyung. You’re burning.”Junsu began teary, because he really worried about jaejoong condition.

“Ottokhe?Ottokhe? I cant bring hyung to hospital by myself *sob. Ottokhe? I cant do anything, I’m useless.*sob.” Junsu began crying hard, he was confused by what he should do.

“Hyung, please hold on. I will looking for help.” Suddenly he remembered something and trying to walk out the door toward his neighbor's house. Although he couldn't see and kept falling and hitting something he continued to walk towards his destination, till the injuries in his knee didn't feel hurt enough. He still trying to find the way that heading to his neighbor’s, he forget to bring his walking stick, he cursed because he regretted for acting in haste. Now he must trying hard to find the way if he returned back is too late because he’s already in the half of his way. After 10 minutes, finally he can reach his destination  and began knocked the window, because he’s not sure if the object that he knocked is door.

“tok..tok..tok..Yoochun-shi..tok..tok..tok..Yoochun-shi..” Junsu knocking andshouting loudly. But still still no response.

“Brak..brak..brak..YOOCHUN-SHI.. Brak..brak..brak..YOOCHUN-SHI..” Junsu knocked violently and shouted very loud. After that, the sound of footsteps approached and the door is open, shows a handsome man who just finished his shower with a towel still wrapped around his waist.(*luckily junsu is blind if not he will drools*)

“ Junsu?” he started to walk closer to Junsu and the man were surprised to see Junsu with a face full of tears and with the state of his knee full of blood due to injury.

“Junsu, what happen?why..why your knees..” junsu cuts yoochun word

“Ah yoochun-shi, it’s no problem.Can you help me yoochun shi,please?” said junsu still with a teary eyes

“yeah, su..I'll do anything for you.” Yoochun said as he wiped Junsu tears.

“please help my hyung.. yoochun-shi my hyung body tempetature is so high and he didn’t want to wake up, please bring my hyung to hospital yoochun-shi. I begging to you.” Said junsu with pleading tone.

“oh junsu, you don’t need to beg, I will gladly help you.” Yoochun said with a tone of sincere and loving outlook toward Junsu, but unfortunately Junsu cant see it.

“really? Then let'sgo right now.” Junsu said with twinkling eyes and a tone of relief.

“wait a sec su, i’ll wear my clothes first.” said Yoochun while pinching Junsu nose, then Junsu just pout.

After yoochun wear his clothes, then he hold junsu hand and heading toward junsu house. When he got there, Yoochun directly examine  Jaejoong body and he was surprised to see a lot of wounds lashes and hickeys on Jaejoong's body.

“Yoochun-shi? Is there is something strange with my hyung? ppali tell me and please take hyung to the hospital.” Asked Junsu when he heard Yoochun loud sigh.

“oh, he get a fever and his body has many wounds. Hmm, let's take your hyung to the hospital now.” Yoochun said with a little hesitant because he knows that Junsu doesn’t  know anything about his hyung condition.

“wound? hyung get wounds? Is his wounds severe? ppali Yoochun shi, take hyung to the hospital. I'm afraid if something bad happen with hyung.” Junsu feel uneasy and become teary again,in this times, he felt so useless because he cant do anything for his hyung.

“okay su, please be calm, I’ll get my car first,after that we’ll bring your hyung to hospital kay?” Yoochun said as he wiped Junsu tears and junsu just nod.

After yoochun get his car, they are heading to hospital with bring jaejoong body in the back seat. In the street, junsu just silent while his face is worried and his eyes is puffy, seeing junsu like that, yoochun feel uneasy too. He’s just can do a little thing but it’s still cant make junsu smile but at least he’s not cry. *sigh. Until now, Junsu still call him 'Yoochun-shi'. This makes him a little hurt because Junsu seems still want to give the distance to get closer to him. He’s always care and love Junsu, but junsu never give yoochun a clue if he has a same feeling like yoochun’s. Yeah, yoochun fall for junsu since his first day in korea, it’s around 6 mounth ago.

 

#Flashback#

“Aishh..Damn it, where’s my key?” a handsome man with a lot of bag in his body and his right hand while his left hand find something in his jeans pocket. He cursed in front of his new house because he cant found his key while all his bag is damn heavy, his body feel ing tired after get flight for 6 hours. He hate move on, it’s always make him tired and lost all his friends, why his work is always made him to move from one country to another? it’s weird,why a composer like him cant keep peace in one country? It's all because he always get a different contract after the previous contract expired and big ing hell he's always getting contracts from different countries and yeah it made him dying but he loves his work as a composer as well.

“meong..meong..” suddenly a cat walk toward him and rub his leg ,up and down with his head.

“Yah..! GO AWAY CAT. What the hell with today?” it’s getting yoochun nerves. He still cant found his key and the worse is this ing cat annoyed him.

“meong..meong..” that cat still continue his act while yoochun still try to find his key.

“YAH..!! DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU?” shouted yoochun to that cat. But that cat didn’t understand, he just blinking his eyes cutely and still continuing his act. That actions make yoochun get pissed off, he throw all his bag and get the ing cat to be thrown in the street. But before yoochun walk toward the street, someone, actually his new neighbor come out from his house with his walking stick. He’s walking slowly and carefully to get his way.

“Leo? where are you? Leo??” He’s neighbor shouted that ‘Leo’ name and began to find that ‘Leo’. While Yoochun just stood there with a stunned look. He was daydreaming now, because he couldn’t believe it when he sees a beautiful person in front of his eyes,yeah his new neighbor is look so damn beautiful until he didn’t want to blink his eyes, he was afraid if he blink his eyes that beautiful thing will disappear from his eyes. But his dreaming is no long, because the cat in his hands scratched him, he’s back alive and want to yelled on that cat but suddenly he captured a tag name tag that wrapped around the neck of the cat. Yoochun check that tag name and there’s ‘Leo’ word in there. He realized if the ‘Leo’ that the beautiful thing searched is the ‘Leo’ cat on his hands.

“oh..so you’re the Leo that he means?” ask yoochun to that cat and that cat just blinking like he’s understand what yoochun ask. Yoochun began smile widely and walk to that beautiful thing direction.

Now, yoochun already stand in front of that beautiful thing and seems that beautiful thing can feel if someone near him.

“who are you?” ask that beautiful thing in afraid tone and still with a blank looks.

“Hey, I’m yoochun.” Yoochun said and give his hand to shake, but that beautiful thing never shake his hand, he frowned and after a sec he’s realized that the beautiful thing is blind, he suddenly become so sad after know it. Why the beautiful thing in this world is blind? Why reality is so toward him? Yoochun felt lonely and gloomy aura emanated from his face and suddenly he feel urge to protect that beautiful thing.

“Oh, Hello. Excuse me,may I know? what are you doing here?”Ask junsu to the point, he always afraid if he meet a stranger because he was blind and couldn’t  see anything if that stranger is a good person or not.

“emm, sorry if I suddenly come in and make you scared, I'm here just want to return the leo that you looking for.” Yoochun said as he put Leo into junsu arm. Junsu felt the stranger was really kind because he willing to return Leo, because Leo is the only one friend that the most valuable to Junsu.

“thank you yoochun-shi, thanks for your kindness. Oh, I’m Junsu anyway.” Said junsu as a hint of smile etched on his face while his hand caressing Leo head. Yoochun blushed as he saw junsu smile and it made his heart beat very loudly as want to jump. And since that moment Yoochun start loving kim junsu.

#End of Flashback#

 

Within 15minutes, they had reached the hospital and Jaejoong immediately taken to the emergency room. Then Yoochun brought Junsu  to the treatment room to treat junsu injured knees. After treating Junsu wounds, they immediately rushed to the ER and sat in the waiting room to await further news about the condition of Jaejoong.

“Yah junsu!! Why you’re so pabo until you out of the house without bringing your walking stick? Do you want to die or get lost?” hissed yoochun.

“I’m in rush, yoochun shi. In that momment, i’m only think about Jaejoong hyung.” Said junsu still with a worried face.

“But next time you should be more careful and calm, see what you have done, you hurt yourself Junsu.” Yoochun said as he knelt in the front Junsu seat and cupped Junsu face in his hands.

“Ne, yoochun-shi.” Junsu was always calm and comfortable to be around Yoochun.

“And one more thing that you must remember, I will always be by your side.” Yoochun said still with the same position, looking into Junsu’s eyes with a looks that filled with genuine affection.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

 

Jaejoong is now in place that he didn’t know where it is, place that is very cool and peaceful, but there are many roads in the vicinity, but he also felt something strange happen to him, he could not feel his body, he just felt that he was very light as float.

“Joongie dear~” someone called him from one of these roads. Jaejoong didnt know who it is, he just walked up to the voice direction.

“Umma,Appa~” Jaejoong immediately ran toward his mother and father  when he knew who called him was his mother and his father. Then he hugged his mother tightly as don’t want to let it go, how much he missed his mother and father. He slowly began teary and then crying hard in his mother's arms.

“sssshhh..joongie dear don’t cry ne?umma and appa will always be close to you.” said his umma, while his appa is caressing jaejoong hair.

“ Be strong joongie.” After his Appa said his word, then the both of them are suddenly disappear.

“Appa?*sob*Umma?*sob*where are you?*sob*why the both of you leave me again?*sob* please take me with you.” And jaejoong began crying hard again, he cried as he covering his face with both of his hand. He felt lonely again and dont know how to return to his home. Because he was deep in his crying, he didn’t  even know that there is someone sitting near him. That someone was just sat quietly near Jaejoong, he was waiting for Jaejoong aware of the presence of him. After a few minutes Jaejoong had been satisfied to cry and realized that someone was sitting next to him. He turned his face to the right and explore the stranger from the feet up to his face. When Jaejoong saw the man's face, Jaejoong was surprised to see people who have been hated and loved by him at the same time, sitting next to him.

“Yun..Yunnie?”

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile in different countries out there, a handsome man lying in hospital bed. He's been lying there long enough, every day his family was always visiting and be with him, hoping that someday he would wake up again. His Heart-detection machine always sounds “beep” and always repeated regularly, It indicates that his conditions are still the same and there has been no change.

“Oppa, when will you wake up and joking with me again? I've missed you so much.*sigh” said a girl who was cleaning the man's face with a warm towel, his face was still very gorgeous, although he’s sick. After cleaning his face, that girl start cleaning his hands. When that girl cleaning the men's nails, suddenly the man’s finger is move slowly. The girl was very surprised and immediately check his heart-detection machine, and the machine began to shows a lot of lines up and down. That man began moving his fingers little by little. In the end, he opened his eyes slowly and the first word that he said is …

“Joongie?”

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

 

To be continue