I'm Changmin..!!

Sick Enough to Die

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

(Flashback)

-Jaejoong POV-

It’s so late and still I’m not sleepy yet. I see junsu is already slept in yoochun arm. They are so cute being together. I feel envy with them,yeah..although they haven’t be a couple yet but I feel that the both of them are loving each other..*sigh*..i remember about someone and I got a dream about him. I really miss him, I want him to stay with me, loving me, hug me and shower me with his love. But I don’t know why he has left me like this, I need him when I’m in the darkness state, but that time I’d realized that he has left. I don’t know where is he in that moment, that I know is I feel really empty and lonely. I just crying for myself in my Appa funeral,  no one beside me, and I didn’t have anyone to rely on. In that time, I’m so sad,confused and daze. After that I sold all of my family properties to pay all of the hospital cost, since my mother and junsu still being hospitalized in that moment..*sigh* I’m crying right now, deeply hurt when I remember that moment. Suddenly my cell is vibrate, I see the call id and I’m shocked cause my boss call me, absolutely I feel this is wont be a good news. Then I pick my call. After heard what he said, I spontanly get up from the bed, removed the IV needle then change my clothes and heading to the club. When I arrive there, someone already waiting for me. I know who is he and I become tremble when I enter the room. I’d realized he already wait me with his bodyguard and a young man that I haven’t met before. He notices me and asks me to come close. I really afraid with him, he touch my cheek and the shocking news is he asks that young man to me..oh god..please don’t makes me to do it again..i’m so tired of it. I’ll just give up with my life. Just kill me, I cant bear it again.

(End of flashback)

“Young master, let me die instead..please.” said jaejoong with a pleaded eyes.

Changmin just silent then sigh loudly. He must choose one of that crazy options. He messages his temple then rubbing his face to redeem his anger and his tired feeling. That crazy fox really keen to make him feeling so stress out.

“So..what will you choose?Or..ohhh I know..i know..should I prepare my gun now?” said that old man in a mock tone. Changmin glares to him cause suddenly that oldman pointing his gun at jaejoong head. He looks around the room, trying to find some ways to escape from this insane situation, then he smirks due to that he got a brilliant idea. He know what should he do.

“No need. Just save your ing gun.” Said changmin and he walks to jaejoong direction. The oldman smirks cause he knows that his son will give him a great performance, he cant wait to watch how far his son has grew up. Changmin walks closer and closer then he grabs jaejoong waist and hugs him. He smells jaejoong scent ily and rubbing jaejoong thigh. Jaejoong began afraid and try to escape from changmin hands. But suddenly changmin whispers something to jaejoong.

“please don’t struggle, just pretend to moan loudly, I’ll safe you, trust me.”

Jaejoong just nodded and following changmin leads. Changmin starts to kiss jaejoong passionately and jaejoong tries to moan as loud as possible. Changmin still doing his action while he is counting his step to the door. When they are close enough to the door and all of the people in that room still staring deeply at them, he slowly heading to the door and then throw jaejoong body to the door, then fastly changmin grab the knop, open the door then drag jaejoong to run with him as fast as possible to get out from that crazy building. While all the bodyguard run after behind them. They go out and heading to parking area then enter changmin’s car. Changmin starts the engine and step on the gas to the max level, while jaejoong wears the seatbelt and grab it tightly since he afraid with that high speed.

“..why do they need to follow me? aisshh..” then changmin increases the speed.

“Yah..you..help me to get my phone on there.” Said changmin while he points at the back seat direction.

“Oh..ne..” jaejoong gets changmin’s phone then give it to him. Changmin takes his phone then press number 3 to call someone while he still focus on the street.

“Hyung..heelpp meeeh..! hueee..that fox annoyed mee again..hyung..his ugly bodyguard following me now..what should I do hyuuung.. hueeee..i cant live in peace.. he also threaten me that he will get rid off of umma..huuueeeee..” changmin talks all the words on his mind when the line gets pick up while driving. Jaejoong just staring at him cause he feels amazed looking at changmin expression that looks so childish.

“..aaaaahhh...molla…I’m heading to my house now....cheongmal?... neee…saranghae hyungie~” then changmin ended his call. He still driving in the high speed while looking at the mirror checking wheater that bodyguard’s car still following him or not. But still that all black car are cashing him.

“Aishhh..tt..!!Please..hyuunggg..please come fastly.” then he increases again his speed while jaejoong just grab his seatbelt tightly.

10 minutes passed when suddenly a lot of police cars coming from behind and stopping all the black’s cars.

“O yeaaahhh,,finally..!! I really love you hyung..” changmin smiling and decreasing his car speed, he feels relieve now, cause his hyung will help him to give that damn oldman fox a lesson.

Jaejoong chuckle when he looks at changmin expressions. It’s really entertaining him but make him sad in a sec when suddenly he remembers about junsu, cause it’s really looks like junsu expressions on several years ago, but now he never found that kind of expressions on junsu face.

Changmin realized that he was not alone when he hears a soft chuckle beside him. Then he looks awhile at that person, but that person doesn’t look happy but sad instead. He feels confuse and decide to make some conversation to melt the ice.

“Ehm..so..what’s your name?Emm..I mean that we haven’t introduce each other, right?” he said while still driving his car heading to his house. Jaejoong surprise when suddenly changmin talks to him.

“Oh.. my name is Kim Jaejoong..sir..” said jaejoong while bowing his head.

“what?! Sir? Do I look older than you?”

“ahh.. joesonghabnida..I didn’t mean like that.” Jaejoong bowing his head again.

“yah..yah..dont bow to me..i younger than you..Oh..God..I’m still 18..and he already called me SIR..even he bow to me like I’m an oldman, geez!!” said changmin in unbealivable tone.

Jaejoong just silent and keep his head down. He afraid if he make that person mad at him.

“Yah..get out..we arrived..” said changmin when they arrived at changmin place.

“Emm..excuse me sir, emm..but I must back to hospital as soon as possible, and I’ll take my leave now, emm..thank you for your kindness to help me, sir. I owe you a lot.” Said jaejoong in polite tone.

“Yah..!! don’t call me sir..!! call me changmin..!! anyway..it’s never mind.. but can you just stay here for a night, cause I feel so tired and cant drive again to bring you to the hospital.” Said changmin while pulling his seatbelt.

“Oh..no need,changmin-shi.. I’ll take the bus to go back.” Then the both of them get out from the car.

“As long as I know, it will be better if you stay here this night, cause I know that your condition wont be safe enough if you back to the hospital. That fox’s bodyguard will find you easily and caught you again, then it means all my effort will be useless if they caught you. Just stay here, that’s my final suggestion.” Changmin grabs jaejoong hand then drag him to enter his home.

“But, changmin-shi..”

“Don’t but me..if you feel that you owe me a lot, just cook and make some food for me. I’m starving.”

“mwo? Changmin-shi?since when you know that I can cook?” jaejoong feels weird that changmin who is a stranger for him know that he can cook.

“So..you cant cook?” changmin sit on the couch and pulling his shoes along with the socks.

“oh..no, I don’t mean like that, but it just weird that you know if I can cook.” Jaejoong ask changmin while still standing beside the couch where changmin sits, because he doesn’t want being impolite if he directly sit down on the couch, he is stranger anyway.

“hm..i just guessing, nothing else. Moreover I don’t know that you can cook, but wheter you can cook or not, I will still ask you to cook me something since I’m so starving right now.” Said changmin staring at jaejoong face.

“oh..”

“then if you done talking, can you make the food right now? The kitchen in the right corner anyway.” Changmin pointing at the kitchen direction.

“ah..nee..” jaejoong goes to the kitchen .

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

“Master..we cant caught young master.” Said that man who wears the black suits.

“Why?” answer the one that he calls. His voice really frightening until could make shiver down the spine.

“Young master Siwon comes up with his police teams and block us.” Said the man nervously.

“HAHAAHAA..!!” the other line laughing hard heard that information. Although that’s a laugh, still it feels so frightening too.

“..hahaahaha..really…it seems that all my sons want to play with me. hahahahaa.. it will be interesting.”

“Then, what should we do, master?” asks him.

“Just clean all the mess and bring siwon to me!” the the line goes off.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

 

 

hey guys..

hehehe..sorry for my late update..

really sorry.. i just got the idea and write it..

hehehe really sorry for making you to wait..

but thank you, for all of you that read my fics..

hope you will like this chapter..enjoy it.. ^_^

saranghae <3

~dyunoliv~