5

Everything will be ok

Seungyoon's POV:

I sighed. Minho wants us to believe him, with that story? About monsters and killers and dead people who want to get their live back. “You mean Taehyun was killed?” I asked doubtfully. “I was really killed. And look” He pointed with his finger on a person who just made his way to us. “My friend was killed, too.” This friend was the cutest person alive. And he already died? That’s unbelievable. He looked like a normal human, not exactly like a normal human, he was a bit different. He looked too perfect. He seemed cute, cool and nice at the same time.
“My name is Kim Jinwoo” He introduced himself with a lovely voice. “I heard you were killed?” Seunghoon asked. “Yes. You heard the whole story?” – “Yeah we heard it. And I will help you to find this murder!”
Did Seunghoon just believe it? I know Minho is our best friend, but the story sounds so crazy, it can’t be true. “You believe him?” – “Of course Seungyoon. Minho won’t lie to us and if two other boys say the same as him it must be true.” – “I can’t believe this. They must be high or something.” I know I wasn’t nice but I couldn’t do anything about my behavior. 
“Seungyoon… please believe me I’m –“ Minho stopped himself and looked shocked. “Taehyun, there is one.” What is there? I just saw a normal man walking on the street. Taehyun went to him, in his hand, which he hid behind his back, was a gun! They thought this guy was a monster! “Stop you can’t just go to that man! Taehyun stop!” I wanted to run but Minho hold me.  I don’t want to see how a random person gets hurt because my friend and his friends became crazy.
The armed boy said something to that guy, after that the man made a move and Taehyun pressed his lower arm on the others neck and pushed him against a wall.
I started to bridle against Minho when suddenly Jinwoo came nearer. His face was only some centimeters away of mine causing that I trembled. “Calm down. I will show it to you.” He held my arm, then moving with his hand down to mine. His hand was inhuman cold, what provided the fact that he was dead. Slowly he turned my face to the event. “Do you see it, Seungyoon?” I know the first thing I should react to was what I saw, yet I shivered when Jinwoo said my name while holding my hand. But then I looked. There was no longer a normal man, there was a monster. With no face just a big mouth with ugly teeth. I can’t. I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t move. I just hold Jinwoo’s hand tighter and continued to stare: The monster said something after Taehyun hit him hard with his left hand. Next the diva like boy let the creature go. At the moment it turned and started to walk Taehyun let a fast bullet escape from his gun, it through the others head. The now headless beast felt on the street spreading his blood. “Let’s go” Taehyun commanded with a strong voice. That was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

Jinwoo’s POV

I don’t know why I was like this. I think I’m crazy. I touched his hand! This was a problem a big one, I made him see monsters. But somehow I wanted him to believe us. Because I was egoistic this things happened to Seungyoon. It was my fault that he swooned. I hoped he will feel better again. Beside of my worries I wonder if it’s because I touched him or why I felt so attracted to this guy. I thought I should ask Taehyun.

He sat in Minho’s room - we all were in his house – and cleaned his gun. “Taehyunnie, can we talk?” – “Of course. What’s the matter?” I wasn’t sure how to ask, so I just said the first thing what came into my mind. “Do you like Minho?” His eyes widened. “Why do you ask things like that?!” – “I think I like Seungyoon and questioned myself if I feel like that because I gave him the ability to see monsters. I worry if I really fall in love with a man or if it’s a consequent of the touch. Do you feel the same for Minho?” – “Jinwoo…” The younger came stood up and pet my hair. He was really happy since we were here. “Don’t worry. I think based on the power we gave this humans we feel connected to them. Since I feel something like that for Minho too. But if you fell in love with him it’s nothing bad.” Taehyun was so young yet so sage. I was thankful that he was with me. He is a person you could rely on, although he was cold sometimes. “Look if Seungyoon is awake and bring the others here, we all need to talk.”
I left the room and went to Seungyoon. He was lying on a brown couch and slept, I draw closer to him, trying to wake him up. “Seungyoon get up. We have to talk” He didn’t stand up, so I started tickling him. I found a weak point, when I touched his belly button he immediately stood up. “Explain it to me! What did you do?” – “I will tell you, but at first we have to get the others and go to Taehyun.” – “If we do this you will explain everything. Promise it!” – “Yeah ok. Now get up!” He tried to, but failed. Seungyoon was still weak. “I carry you.”
I lifted him and carried him in bridal stile he was lighter than I thought. “Don’t hold me like this.” – “Then should I do it like this?” I gave him a firemans lift. He started again to complain. “The other way was better.” He mumbled. Back in my arms we went to the kitchen were Seunghoon and Minho talked and made food.
I brought them all to Taehyun, who began to talk “Everybody who has questions ask!” –“Why did I saw a monster?” Seungyoon, still lying in my arms, asked. “Because Jinwoo touched you. If we touch somebody we give this person the ability to see monsters. Like I gave Minho, by accident. Next question” Seungyoon wanted to protest, but I whispered:”Later I can tell you more.”
The next question was Seunghoon’s “Why am I the only one not seeing monsters, can’t somebody of you just touch me?” – “I don’t think so. Touching somebody causes strange things to us. I’m not sure if we able to give two humans our power. But I and Jinwoo will talk about that, maybe we can handle to give you the ability. But as I saw it seems easier with Minho to help us finding the killer, so I think we should all become a team.” A team? We all? That would be fantastic. If our life is normal some day, we can become an idol group. “I still don’t believe everything. But I think being with you is the best.” Seungyoon smiled at me and spoke in my ear: “I’m not sure, somehow think I should thank you for giving me this ability and thanks for carrying me.” He was so sweet, my feelings just grew.
Suddenly Taehyun continued to speak: “And now I will tell you what the monster said to me. He told me that the killer delays near big companies, so we have to go to YG again to SM and to JYP. If we find him and kill him, we become humans again.” That was great! At the moment it was my biggest wish to become a human again. Then I can be a singer, maybe together with Seungyoon, I heard it’s his dream as well.

AN: So this is the 5th chapter. This took me some time. But soon I have holidays from school, that means I will update oftener. I hope you liked this so far and will continue to support me.