3

Everything will be ok

Minho’s POV

We were in front of my house now. It was old; the walls were not as white as they used to be. Maybe because the many cars driving on the streets. I looked at Taehyun, he thought of something.
“What’s wrong?” – “Which window is yours?” I pointed at one of the higher ones. Fortunately there was a tree next to it. Some years ago I climbed out my room at nights. “I go in” I tried to act normal, but I remembered that I was the whole night absent. Even if I’m 21 they will be mad at me. But what should I do? Tell them “Mom, Dad sorry that I’m late but a man who killed a monster commanded me to sleep at his place.” No no no, they will think I’m crazy.
I was a really lucky man. My dad slept at the office and my mom just sad: “If you sleep somewhere else tell me. I was worried. Even if it’s just Seungyoon and Seunghoon’s place.” I told her that I slept at their apartment.
When I came in my room, Taehyun sat on my bed with one of my books. “You’re a really talented person. I thought you were dumb. But you write good raps and your drawing skills are not bad as well.” Even if I don’t know him long it meant much to me when he complimented me. I was very proud of my rap and drawings. “And your teddy is cute” He pointed at my teddy bear and laughed. “Hey that’s not funny. This bear is really important.” “Why? Did you get it from a girl?” He laughed even more. I disbelieved a person like him could laugh but he looked really cute while doing it. “Yeah I got it from a girl. My little sister gave it to me as a birthday present when I was ten. By the way you had to tell me things not vice versa.” His expression turned instantly serious. “Ah about that monster. Ok I will tell you. Don’t think I lie:
Do you know when serial killer kill you it’s the most unfair thing that can happen. Cause they don’t do that because you did something wrong to them. Mostly they kill because the people match with the profile they hate. And do you remember the man who killed lots of teenagers? This man was shot by the police. Can you think of what happens after you die?”
I knew about this, the man killed teenagers whose dream was to become musician, I heard it was because his daughter wanted to be thinner to become an idol and starved herself to dead. I was afraid at that time, ‘cause I matched in that profile.
 Taehyun looked curious in my eyes. He waited for an answer. “I’m not sure. I never thought of that, maybe they go to heaven or hell.” It was strange to think about what happens after your life. Dying was nothing I liked to think of. I don’t want to die, I want to live long and go after my dream to become a rapper.
“Because this guy was bad he got into hell. Unforunately he had so much hate in him, that he wanted to continue killing. He accomplished to get out of the hell, back in the living world and brought other souls with him. They became those monsters to kill teenagers. It sounds like a movie I know, but you have to believe me!”
Holy this was the craziest thing I ever heard in my whole live. And I’m supposed to believe this? This Nam Taehyun was insane. “You’re crazy aren’t you? Please get out.” I don’t know anything else to do. Maybe I was ill that I saw this monsters and he killed innocent guys. He was dangerous. “Minho…” Even if he said my name with his more than nice voice I wasn’t going to let him stay. He went to the window, but didn’t get out.
“I was one of them he killed.” He was more demented than I thought. “When I died, I got the chance of being born again as another person. Everyone else who was killed for no reason has this chance. But I wanted to continue my live, I wanted to achieve my dream. So I made a deal. If I’ll kill this murder I’ll be able to continue my live. And I wasn’t the only one who made that deal. Some other boy did as well. He is my friend. I will introduce you to him if you want. But for now you have to believe me. I’m responsible for you now. If you die I can’t go on with my old live. As I saw from your books you want to be a musician, too. Please believe me Song Minho”
I didn’t know what to do. I want to think everything he told was true, but it sounded so crazy. But he had the same dream as me and there was something in his eyes.  There was passion, passion for his dream. I really want to believe him and I can’t deny that I saw that monsters too and I'm not sick. So if he’s crazy I was crazy too. I guess when he started to tell me about him I started to believe him and somehow to care for him.

 

Taehyun’s POV:

I don’t think he think what I said is true. But I can understand him. It sounded really odd. But I had to be in his near, maybe I’ll stay on this tree and watch out for him. I was on the verge to jump out of the window on that big tree, when I felt something on my arm. It was Minho’s hand. “Minho… I will leave. I can understand you. See you!” Normally I’m colder, but this guy changed me somehow. Even if we know each other not long I cared for him. It could be because I gave him his ability to see the monsters. “Don’t go. I believe you. If I wouldn’t that mean we both are crazy. And we have the same dream so I want to support you that you can become what you want to.” He believed me! It was the first time I met somebody like him. He was a normal human who didn’t experience this all by himself and he thought I tell the true. He trusted me. He had the same dream as me. If I get my old live back I want to stay with him and achieve our dreams together.
It was new for me to like a person so fast, but somehow we where compatible even if I don't know much about him. I hope we will become a friend I can rely on. And his ability to see monster, even if they weren’t angry was incredible. I always had to wait till they want to kill somebody to see the creature’s real face. It could be very helpful to have a friend who could see them always.

 

AN: It's new for my to write that kind of story and even more difficult to write in english. But I hope you like it and will comment :)