4

Everything will be ok

That night I slept at Minho’s place. It had been a long time since I lied in a bed. The rapper gave me a foldable bed which I just placed at one corner of his room. Before I fall asleep I looked around his small room. On his table there was a black computer and next to it there were some pics of him and his friends. He seems like a happy person, like the opposite of me, but somehow he attracted me. However I lied down in the comfy bed and when I woke up he was still asleep, I just continued to lie under the blanked and enjoyed the silence. I thought about my goal and made a plan: Minho believed me, that mean he would help me for sure, so I will take him with me when I search for the murder. He could tell me which people are monsters before they become furious, then I can talk to them, ask them where the killer is. Maybe I should introduce this guy to my friend Jinwoo. This plan was perfect, I felt something I wasn’t used to: happiness. It was long time since I got hope to have a life again. “Minho! Minho, wake up we have to talk!” – “Don’t be so loud in the morning. I want to sleep.” Who did he think he was, he wasn’t allowed to sleep on while I talked. “If you don’t want that I kill you get up!” He turned and looked at me. His eyes were small and his hair stood to end. “You look cute in the morning” He smirked. What was wrong with that guy? Was he dumb? I’m sure he was. But this wasn’t important, he can help me nothing else mattered. “We will meet my friend today. He was killed just like me.” – “In that case we will meet my friends too. Usually I see them every day. I have to tell them.” – “You’re dumb. Do you think they will believe you?” He was quiet, but it last only for some seconds. “I don’t know. But I want them to know. Maybe they can help us. They want to be musicians, too. If your life will be normal we can become a group. You, me, your friend, Seunghoon and Seungyoon.”  Meeting new people sounded stressful, I don’t like things like that. “No. Why should we meet the guys you hang around with?” – “Do you think only you can choose what we should do? They are my friends and it’s my life that you changed. And think, this guys were always with me, maybe they have the same power like me and you and your friend could become faster normal.” He could be right and I shouldn’t be like this. I had to get used to more contact with human if I want to stand on stage someday.
We argued to meet together as five in front of a special place, how Minho called it. It was no other place than the YG Entertainment building. It was one of the three big companies in Korea. “Why do we meet here?” Minho started to smile. It was a dreamy, happy and hoping smile. “I want to go in there, be part of the YG family and stand next to all that artist on stage with cheering fans. This extends to my friend. So I thought it would be good to meet here. Is your friend Jiwoo coming?” Part of YG family? That was a big dream, but he had great writing skills, if his rapping is as good as his lyrics he could really make it. “I called Jinwoo. He will come…but maybe he won’t find the way and it will take him longer. Once he didn’t found the way to the toilet and searched a whole hour for it.” Jinwoo was really bad with directions. Like really really bad, I hope he will find the way. “What will you say when your friend arrive?” It wasn’t a normal situation, he wanted to tell them about monsters and about me. “I just tell them” He answered cool. This guy was difficult for me.  I don’t understand him, we were so different. “Look they’re coming. Seunghoon! Seungyoon!” Minho ran to his friend and hugged them, he really trusts them.

Seungyoon’S POV:

Why did Minho called us to the YGE Building, did he want to dance in front of it? If it’s like that I have to wear cool clothes. I searched for my leather jacket when my roommate came in. “If Minho want us to come to YG Entertainment maybe we’ll dance. You have to wear new underwear it’s dirty to wear the same for long.” He handed me a new pair of boxers. They were red-blue plaid. “And look” He put his jeans down. “Look they are matching. We got double power!” He was so silly, always with his beloved underwear. There were moments when I thought he liked his underwear more than me. I changed fast since we were already late for our meeting.
Me and Hoonie run to the building where we saw Minho. But there was a guy with him. He looked very beautiful and like a diva. Who is this? Maybe Minho’s boyfriend… wait was he even gay? I don’t really know. Probably this is just a new friend of Minho. “Minho!” Seunghoon screamed and run to our friend to hug him, so I did. “What are we doing here? Are we going to dance?” I curiously asked. “No not today, I will introduce you somebody.” He pointed at the guy behind. The guy came nearer. I could see him more clearer now. There was one thing I wondered about. What was with his eyebrows? How could eyebrows be that droopy, they looked strange. Like nothing from this world. “I’m Nam Taehyun.” Nam Taehyun.. nice name. He examined me. “You with the black hair, stop looking at my eyebrows.” he caught me. “I didn’t look at you eyebrows. I’m Kang Seungyoon.” – “And my name is Lee Seunghoon!” Seunghoon was like a child. He was always loud. He and Minho were really dumb rappers.
“Now listen to me.” Minho’s expression went serious. “I need to tell you something. It doesn’t matter how strange it seems you should just believe me. OK?” He was never like that. It must be something very important. I looked at Seunghoon and he understood too. “We believe everything you say.” Both of us chorused.

AN: I'm really sorry for not updating. School is really stressfull, but i promise to update oftener. I hope you enjoy this fic at least a little bit. Thanks to all readers and for all the coments so far.