Swap Meet-up

Down a Flight of Stairs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyedi's POV

     When we got to the Free park in Hongdae there were already plenty of booths for the swap meet and framers market also one of the bands were playing before the dance, singing, and martial arts competetions began.

     "Wow this looks great!" Yifan said looking around.

     "Yifan, you should sign up for the singing competetion." Zitao suggested.

     "Why?"

     "Your voice is so beautiful." he said.

     "You guise think so?"

     "Hell yeah!" I listen to that recoding I have everytime I can't sleep!" I said.

     "Wow. Okay then I guess I'll do it." he said hestiently and the three of us walked over to the sign up.

     "Oh hey you guise! I didn't know you were gonna be here too or I would have texted you." I turned around and saw Luhan, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Sehun standing there. I gasp because I had my hair down. I tried to escape to tie-up my hair but Zitao just wouldn't have it.

     "Hyedi-ah, you look so cute~!" Beak and Han fanboyed. "You should wear you hair down more often." Luhan smiled

     "Thanks but it's so hard to manage when its down." he looked dissappointed as I spoke so I went on, "however, I'll think about it." I suggested and he perked up right away.

     "Hyedi-ah did you get new glasses? They look good on you." Sehun commented.

     "Ani~ these are a spare my anutie made me get. I'll tell her you liked 'em"

     "Kris-hyung are you signing up to sing as well?" Kyungsoo inquired.

     "Nae." Yifan nodded.

     "Oh. Daebaek!" he cheered puting his thums up.

     "Umm...Hyungs? Is it just you guise here or are the others coming also?" Zitao asked- probably thinking the same as me if Chanyeol comes it might make me sad.

     "Aniyo." Sehun "Kai, Xingxing and Suho hyungs said they were gonna come for sure. Chanyeol hyung said he might if he leaves Chenchen's house soon enough."

     "Oh. Is Jongdae oppa coming too then?"

     "Aniyo sadly. He said Yeol is gonna help him with some student consil stuff then he was gonna do some president thing and homework the rest of the day." Sehun explained.

     "Hey everyone sorry we're late Lay had car trouble so we had to turn around and pick him up." Suho laughed walking up to the rest of us with Jongin and Yixing.

     "What competetions are all of you doing?" I inquired.

     "Singing" Yifan

     "Dancing" Yixing

     "Singing" Luhan

     "Singing" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo (at the same time)

     "Dancing" Sehunnie

     "Martial arts" Zitao

     "Singing" Junmyeon

     "Dancing" Jongin

     I nodded at there responses. I kinda figured those would be their answers.

     "What about you Hyedi-ah" Jongin asked.

     "What about me?"

     "She's gonna do the beauty one!" Zitao answered for me

     "I'm/She's what?" we all said

     "Yup"

     "Why?"

     "Because I said so." he said oh-so-smugly. "Fine I said it because we're all the way in Hongdae, no one but us knows you here."

     "That makes sense but I don't know. Nan style aniya" I said.

     "Please~" Zitao whinned then made a quick look at the others and then they proseeded to whine and beg me.

     "Fine" I said having enough of their silliness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter