Lunch

Down a Flight of Stairs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Hyedi's POV

"Class dismissed" Choi-seongsemnim said as the bell rang for lunch.

'Maybe if I move fast enough my oppas might not see me make a dash for the the roof.' I thought to myself.

I started to tiptoe pass Kris and Tao oppas before they nocticed me and dragged me to the canteen with Chen not far behind us.

"Yah! Geum Hyedi!" Tao yelled at me. I turned around slowly.

"Nae, oppa?" I asked oh-so-innocently.

"Where do you think you're going? Huh?" Kris interjected.

"Just to the door to wait for you and Chen oppa." I lied.

"Lair." Tao said. "You were gonna try and sneak off to the roof or back stairs again, huh?"

"A-ani." The door opened suddenly

"Did you guys catcher her trying to sneak off again?" Chen said an exassperated sigh as we all nodded. "Let's just go to the canteen now. The others are waiting for us." he said grabbing my arm and taking me to the canteen for lunch. I sighed this time.

At lunch Chen oppa makes me sit with him and his friends even though it probably ruins their image as Kingka's. Chen, my cousin, says if I got rid of my glasses and took out my braids I could be a Queenka. However I didn't wanna do that because sometimes those girls scare me. The people in my cousin group of kingka's are known as Exo. They consist of in no particular order at all: Kai, Suho, Luhan, Xuimin, Lay, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kris, Tao, my cousin and Chanyeol. They are all amazingly good looking, well you kinda have to be in order to be a kingka. Kai- amazing dancer, very y...aaaaabbbbbsss! Suho- smiles a lot but he can act a bit like an older gentalman. Luhan- thinks he's manly, he can be at times but other wise delicate. Xuimin- looks chinese but he's not, he is so cool and helps me with video games and some homework. Lay- forgetful but I think it's on purpose if you catch my drift ;) hahaha kidding. Kyungsoo- his voice is amazing almost as good as my cousin( though I could be biased), he has really pretty, and big eyes. Baekhyun- loves eyeliner, lets me call him Baekliner, tries to act gangsta! Sehun- loves bubble tea, offers to take me shopping all the time. Kris- face but best person to make me smile when I'm down, one of my best friends. Tao- know martial arts, my best friend of all time. Chen- my cousin, showers me with love, overprotective, best voice in the WORLD! Chanyeol- thee biggest gentalman ever... doesn't notice me at all even though I'm around him and my cousin all the time...I'm gonna let you in on a little secert.... I like Chanyeol.... A LOT.

But those are the Kingka's the nice ones anyways... There are mean ones but I don't wanna bring them up.

I've never spoken to Chanyeol... I've tried but I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter