Dormitories and Uniforms

[APPLY OPEN!] Secret School for Wizards and Witch [APPLY NOW!]

Welcome to our 3rd tour for this time... we are going to visit all the dormitories in this magical world!

We start of to Sapphira!

This is the main entrance to the Sapphiran's dormitory. This is an exclusive dormitory only for the Water and Air types...

This is the lobby... we offer quality service for our students.... this lobby is a smoke free area and we do NOT allow smokers to enter this part of the dorm.

We shall now proceed to the rooms... each rooms has the SAME facilities... NO ONE IS ABOVE the other... EQUALITY is what SAPPHIRANS value the most...

The rooms are all modernized already since we are now facing a new millenium and century... 21st century....

Now we shall proceed to Emeralandia... the land for the eary types...

The place where the right hand of mother nature lives. The people of the nature....

The lobby, ladies and gentlemen....

And their room.... All students are equipped with the proper equpments they need for the whole school year so there's no need to worry...

Next we go to MicaTopia.... the and for the rock types...

The main lobby everyone...

Here's the rooms

 

 

Last stop... the world of the GARNETITES!

The garnetite's condominum are the farthest for they shouldn't be allowed to be near the WATER types for they have the ability to negate all their powers. This will make them less active.

This is their lobby... scary as it may look, but it is not scary in this place. to be honest, almost all of our FUNNY students are in this Fire type place!

Last stop.... Their room....

oh... an we will show you each class' uniform... this shall be worn everytime they are in school 5 times a week.

All power types are given 2 types of uniform. one type for their training and the other for lectures...

Sapphirans:

   

Girls...                                                                                         Boys...

Training gear:

   

The females are white in color to ressmble the air while the males are blue in color to ressmble the element water... both are of the same groups though.

 

For the emeralandians:

   

Girls...                                                       Boys...

Training gear:

                          

 

MicaTopians:

 

Girls....                                                   Boys:

Training Gear:

If you would notice, they are different in color. the  girls have brownish color to ressmble the color of Igneous and metamorphic rocks while the males are grey in color to ressmble the sedimentary rock.

 

Garnetites:

The red arm bad shows their being a garnetite. that's the only pass the males could have in order to enter their land!

Training gear:

 

So you see, only the SAPPHIRAN'S female students have pants as their lecture uniform. this is because they need this when they use their AIR powers. the said uniform will negate the aplitutde and the coldness that they will be encountering. REMEMBER: Uniform does not matter!