School Premises...

[APPLY OPEN!] Secret School for Wizards and Witch [APPLY NOW!]

Hello Guys! I'll be touring you now in the school's premises... Please enjoy the tour~
We shall proceed to the main entrance...

The School is known to be a secret school of course... and because of that, our school is known to the NORMAL people as "The Junk Yard"

Unknown to them is a school of wizardry and witchcraft... the wonderful Academy of Shin Hwa... the place where all supernatural things happen. Fear not and enter our school!

 

The Main Building.... this is the place where EVERYONE, regardless of their powers meet. Lectures, Reportings and the main libraries are here. I.T. and the science laboratories are located in here also. The main office and registrars office is found in here also. Entering this building, weshall head to the cafeteria... 

  

The cafeteria is open ONLY during SCHOOLDAYS from 9:00 until 17:00. Everyone shall be served their Lunch or snacks once they are already seated at their respective seats. STRICTLY NO REPETITION OF FOOD SERVING. WE DON'T OFFER BUFFET DINNING.

We then proceed at the school's library... please follow me as we head to the left wing of this main building...

This is the first level library where one may find educational books. Mathematics, Science, Litrature, World History and lots more...

The library where the book of knowledge, book of power controls, power laws, and school's History books ar located.

We also have a VIP Library for those students who are in the Honor's list and the ones who were voted as the school year's student council officers....

Leaving the library... the next wing that we shall proceed to the IT Laboratory that pur young wizards/witch will use...

Now we shall head tothe classrooms:

all classroooms are of the same features. We do not allow vandalisms in school so we ensure you that the rooms are well sanitated. 

Now... we head to the last stop of this school.... the Theatre...

We also want our students to showcase their hidden talents while they are on training with us....

We stop here for today... thank you for touring with us and I hope to see you this school year....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N: Those are just school premises... you haven't seen everything yet... stay tunned as I unfold another chapter of this story....]