Training grounds:

[APPLY OPEN!] Secret School for Wizards and Witch [APPLY NOW!]

We chall now proceed to the seond part of this tour. The Training ground for our students....

We head outside of the main building. We will first head to the inter-power training grounds.... this is a place where EVERYONE, REGARDLESS OF THEIR POWERS, train and even battle against each other...

 

This may look like a smiple training ground... but with the help of our HEADMASTERS, lots of things will happen!

We likewise want our students to have time and mingle with other students through SPORTS... we have a PORTABLE stadium built only for the us eof our students.... yes, you are seeing walls right now... but behind this wall is...

"Barricadus gapinous"

Welcome to ShinHwa stadium! Unknown to the people in the world... ShinHwa stadium is the BIGGEST Stadium built in the world.

Now... we head outside the Main Gate to proceed to the exclusive trainig grounds for each powere types...

Please be patient as we do the 7 minute cloud trip to the traing grounds of the SAPPHIRANS' Training grounds...

 

This is the SaphirMarina... only the WATER TYPES can train on this ground. This is located 2 kilometers away from the Sapphira dormitory.

Some water types are blessed to have air powers... this is the place where they train too. 

4 kilometers away from this training grounds is the EMERALANDIA's Training grounds....

 

Like what I said in the SapphirMarina, this place is exclisively for the emeralandians... the ones who posses the EARTH TYPE POWERS...

now we proceed to the Land Of M's... the rianing grounds of those with ROCK TYPE powers....

 

ONLY Micans can access this place...

5 minute cloudtrip form the Land of M's is where the Garnetites train. They are the ones at the far place for they posses FIRE type powers. and These powers are the most delicate ones becuase it's the hardest to control....

 

ONLY the Garnetites are allowed in here...

This ends our trip for today.... Thank you for touring with us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE STAY TUNNED FOR MORE INFORMATION