Final

End Up Loving Him

Taekwoon POV

"Taekwoonie ~ Wake up, honey~~"

That voice. I love that voice. I quickly pull the body of the owner voice.Holding him close to me. Mmmmm... Vanilla. I hugged him more tighter.

"Ow..." 

That sound. Quickly I open my eyes and see my wife pouting. Tears ready to roll down. 

"Why, honey?! Are you hurt? Tell me it's it hurt a lot? Should we go to see a doctor? Whe-"

I was cut off by a slight knock on my head.

"Idiot. I'M SORE YOU IDIOT!!"

Jaehwan screamed to me making me chuckled with it.

"Now your laughing? Fine! NO FOR THE WHOLE WEEK, JUNG TAEKWOON!"

With that Jaehwan pushed me making me fall out of the bed and leaving me with that stupid face now. I stand up walking out of our bedroom trying to find any sight of my beautiful wife.

"Your father is really a jerk! How could he do that to me!" I saw Jaehwan sitting on the couch with our son sitiing on his laps.

"Jung Taekwan, you better follow mama's step, honey. Don't follow your stup-"

"You know Taekwan does not understand any single words you saying..."

I cut his word. He gave me that cute glare making me want to bit him. Jaehwan ignored me and start playing with Taekwan.

"I'm so sorry, honey... I don't know it can hurt you.."  

I sit beside him putting my strong arms around his slim waist.

"Hell right!"

Jaehwan try to let my muscular arm away from me. 

"Come on, babe... "

I try my best to confice him when he turn towards me putting Taekwan on the floor with his toy and started puching my chest.

"You know I don't like it when you make something not funny as a joke."

I hugged him close to me and he stopped his hitting.

"I'm sorry honey. It just that I can't get enough of you. You know I love you so much. I already prove it last night when you were under me. Your so y after our 5 rou-"

"Do you want to get hit again?!"

Jaehwan looked at me with that cute glare again.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I love you"

I hugged him again and he wrapped his skinny arms around my neck.

"I know. I love you too."

He showed me with that beautiful smile. I closed our gap and pressed our lips with a slow, passionate kiss.

"Mmma...mmma..."

Wait! We both stop looking and look at the source of the voice.

"Honey... Did Taekwan just call me mama?"

We stared at Taekwan who now smiling at his parent.

"I think he just did, babe..." With that Jaehwan jumped out from the couch and give Taekwan a lovely hug leaving me stunned with that beautiful view.

"OH MY GOD!!! HE JUST CALL ME HIS MAMA!!!! DAMN RIGHT I'M HIS MAMA!!! Call mama that name again, baby...."

Taekwan smiled at his mama and ...

"Mama." with that Jaehwan came to me give kiss on my lips and on Taekwan's.

"I told you he will call me first." He looked at me with smirk on the corner of his lips.

"It okay. I help him call you daddy..." now he's teasing me?

"Its okay for me also honey, because I already have someone to call me daddy every night." I pointed my finger straight to him.

"YOU" I can see him blushing turning his face into a tomato.

"Yah~~~"

I sigh. Today Taekwan start his baby talk. Maybe next he will start walking then go to school. But thing I know is I can't do all of this without my wife, Jung Jaehwan.

"I love you, wifey." Jaehwan smiled at me.

"I love you too, hubby"

 

THE END

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  

So, how is it? I'm so sorry for the late update. I decided to end my story until here. Thank you for all of your support. I really thankful of it.

Finnaly, Vixx Keo, Navi, Hyukbin ... Fighting!!! 

;)