Asking for Eternity

End Up Loving Him

LEO POV

I saw Jaehwan putting Taekwan into the baby crib. Jung Taekwan, my son, my gift that Jaehwan gave it to me 10 month ago. It have been three and a half year since I protect, love, married my only wife, Lee Jaehwan. I saw him crossing his arm close to his chest. I came close to him, wrap my arm around his small waist, hugging him from the back.

“Is he asleep?” I ask him, buried half of my face on the back of his head. He lean his body on me, making me tighten my hug.

“Yes… Is it he cute?” asking me back, putting his hand on the back of my hand.

“It is…” We stay silence for a few moments looking at our son sleeping with both of his hand between his head.

“Thank you, Lee Jaehwan.” I broke the silence. He turn around, putting his hand on my chest and mine still wrap around his waist.

“What for?” he ask me, confuse.

I smile and lean closer to him.

“For married me”

Closer

“For giving me Jung Taekwan”

Closer

“For loving me so much”

Our forehead touches. I smile and kiss his lips. He smile back, wrap his hand around my neck.

We slowly broke the kiss, giving our baby a kiss before leading to our bedroom.

“Honey, tomorrow will be the twins’ birthday.” Jaehwan ask me, sitting on the bed, looking at me changing my cloth into my pajama. Twin? Oh right… N’s and Ravi’s children. I suddenly remember when N is getting birth. Ravi was calling me on the phone in the nervous voice in the the middle of midnight.

Flashback

“Hyung!!! Hakyeon is getting birth!!! What should I do??!!” Ravi screaming at me through the phone that  hurt my ear so much.

“Okay Ravi, calm down, drive Hakyeon to the hospital. Tell them this is an emergency. Jaehwan and I will be there in a few minutes”

I try to calm Wonshik when I heard someone screaming on the phone.

“Kim Wonshik!!! Hurry!!! I can feel the baby’s head getting out!!!”

N’s voice is really loud.

“Okay! Okay, Hyung. Wait, baby!! I’m getting you to the hospital.”

Beeeeeeppppp….. He hang up the phone.

I wake my 3 month pregnant wife, explaining what happen and went to the hospital quickly.

When we arrive there, asking the nurse and the nurse lead us to to a room. I saw Wonshik holding a baby, standing beside Hakyeon who is laying on bed, also holding a baby. It can’t be….

“Wow! Twins?? Congratulation Hakyeon hyung!!!” Jaehwan let go of my hand and ran toward Hakyeon, hugging him a little, don’t want to wake the baby.

“A boy or a girl? What its name? Can I hold them?” Jaehwan ask too many question that make all of us laugh.

“Both. The one I’m holding is a boy and Wonshik is holding a baby girl. This is Kim Hyunsik, and that one is Kim Hyun-ae.” Hakyeon explain to Jaehwan and pass Hyunsik into Jaehwan’s arm. He looks so beautiful holding Hyunsik. Wonshik on the other hand, pass Hyun-ae into my arm since he knows I like babies and went close to Hakyeon, putting one of his hand on Hakyeon’s shoulder.

“I wonder how our baby will looks like.” Jaehwan look and me showing his beautiful smile. I just smile at my wife.

End of flashback

Ken POV

I saw Taekwoon smiling and I can heard his voice laughing a bit. I call his name three time but he does’t not realize it. So, I decided to go closer to him until I almost one step near him. I went closer and peck his lips.

“What…” He give me his surprise face to me, wondering what just happen. I just laugh and start walking quickly to our bed. Taekwoon just smile back at me and ran to the bed hovering me above my body.

He leans closer and kiss my lips. I just can’t stop laughing.

“Your asking for ‘it’, Lee Jaehwan.” Now I’am showing him my confuse look. I saw him smirk and now I know what ‘it’ mean.

This is going to be a long night… I hope this could be eternity for both of us.