Love At The First Sight

End Up Loving Him

Ken POV

I can feel my heart bet like crazy. Why is he keep staring at me?

“My name is Jung Taekwoon, your son in law.”

WHAT?! Son in law? You must be kidding me! I don't want him to see my red face.

"Leo, why don't you take your wife out for a talk? Yo must be feeling awkward meeting your wife for the first time." Mrs.Jung give an idea.

"Oo-ok, mother." Leo stand up and move towards me. He take his hand out facing me. What now?

"Lee Ken, what are you waiting for? Leo, thre is a lawn behind our house. You can take Ken there." My mom elbow me as a sign for me to act. i smile weakly and take Leo's hand.

Its feel so warm.

Leo POV

When Ken and I are about to go out in front of the back door, two man suddenly appear in front of us. One of the man has dimples on his cheek with his hand on the other man’s waist. It seems like the man with pretty eyes looks younger than the man with dimples.

“Hyung!” The youger man run to Ken when he say him and hug Ken as tight as he can.

I glare at the man with pretty eyes. Am I jealous?

“Hyukkie!” Ken let go of my hand and respond to the man hug.

Then both of them release their hug and smile at each other untill the man named maybe Hyuk I think see me. He suddenly give me a 90 degree bow.

“Anyeonghaseyo! My name is Han Sanghyuk, Jaehwan’s hyung cute little dongsaeng. This is my boyfriend, Lee Hongbin. You must be Leo hyung, right? Jaehwan hyung future husband. Nice to meet to you, Leo hyung!” This time Hyuk take his hand out to shake it with mine. Same goes to Hongbin.

“Yah! Where did both of you go?! You almost miss to see your in-laws!” Ken give his cute anger which make me feels it is so cute that I wish I could pinch the boy’s cheek.

“We went for a date, right Beannie?” Hyuk smile at Ken while hugging tight Hongbin’s arm. Hongbin  just hum and nod.

“Yah! You two went for a date everyday, you weird couple!” Ken shows his cute anger with make me blush again!

“Ah! Hyung! Stop teasing us! This is the prove for our love! Then, where are hyung and Leo hyung going?! You two going for a date, right?” I saw Ken blush.

“Wh-WHAT?! You better get inside before I give you two my neck-chopper!” Ken rise his voice which make the two boys quickly run inside the house. Suddenly, Hongbin stop near me and whisper something at my ear.

“Hyung, Ken hyung is always shy. Please make him feel ‘comfortable’ when you two date.” I widen my eyes didn’t get choice to answer it when Ken already kick his .

“Sorry for my dongsaeng. They just love to joke around.”Ken take a few step earlier towards the lawn.

“Lee Jaehwan! You forget something!” I call his name for the first time and start chasing him.

Then my lips touches his lips. Its feel so warm and soft that I wish I could kiss him deeper. His lips taste like cherry.

“Your hand. It must be inside my hand.” I pull him closer to my shoulder and we start walking around the lawn.

 I can see him blushing a lot because he just keep quiet. He must be thinking what will happen next. Then I try to broke the silent.

“I don’t know you have a dongsaeng.” I start talking, still holding hand.

“What?Yes..” Ken can’t even talk correctly after  that kiss.

“Well, actually I have an older brother actually.”I continue my talk. Since I don’t know what to talk about., I made my decision talking about my past. I saw Ken take a deep breath. Then, he smile at me.

“Oh!Where is he right now?” that question kind of give me a suprise and I just chuckle. Ken look at me with a confuse face.

“He gone missing when I was five”

No One POV

Ken heart broke. He regret what he ask.

“Oh... I’m sorry for your lost. What was his name?”Ken ask with  a low voice.

“Changmin. Jung Changmin. He always there for me. When I feel alone, he will cheer me up.” Ken holds himself from crying but he can’t. He just can’t. He is always a boy who is easily to cry since he was a child.

Leo saw Ken crying and put his hand on Ken’s cheek. He can hear Ken cute hiccups.

“I am sorry. I didn’t mean to-“Ken unable to finish his word when Leo put one of his finger on Ken lips.

“Shuuussssshhh.....Its okay. Besides, i don’t have to worry about my hyung anymore.”Leo lower his head so he can see Ken’s beautiful face.

“Huh...?” Ken ask.

“I have you now.” Ken widen his eyes. He just can’t believe it.He look at Leo and quickly hug him. Buried his face on Leo’s chest.

“Don’t worry. I will always protect so I will not lose you too.”

Leo smile and hug Ken back as now he know the man inside his arm will be his property.

 

Meanwhile

"WOW! That was fast!" The Navi couple have been hiding at the balcony ever since Ken and Leo went out.

"That is what we call love at the first sight, honey!OMO! They are so sweet!" N hug Ravi's arm.

"Not sweet enough like you, babe...." N blush and quickly give Ravi a quick peek on the lips.