A Good Beginning

End Up Loving Him

A week after the wedding, Ken and Leo move in to their own apartment. Since Leo protest when his parents want to buy him a house because he don’t want Ken to feel tired cleaning the house.

“Why don’t you just hired a maid to clean the house if you don’t want your wife clean the house, honey?” Mrs. Jung ask his son, still want to buy him a house.

The reason is Leo don’t want anyone else live in their place except him and his only wife, Ken. He don’t want anyone to interrupt their precious time together. So, Mr and Mrs Jung bought them an apartment.

Ken POV

After unpacked all my husband and my stuff, I take a quick shower and move my legs to the kitchen to cook for dinner. Leo have something came up at his company, so he rush to the company giving me a promise to come back home early for dinner. I decided to cook something special for dinner since this will e my first time cooking for my husband. I made my decision to cook roasted chicken with roasted garlic and French bread. For the side dish, I cook a French style peas and crispy cornflake potatoes. I also made chocolate bar pie and my ginger bread cookies for desert.

I attend a lot of cooking class after my mom told me that I am getting married. I give my best so my Leo will love it. I start making my dessert, wearing my bunny apron, singing my favourite idol’s song, Love Letter by Vixx. I am too focus until I don’t even heard the main door open. Suddenly, I felt something wraps around my waist. I feel so shock until I drop my knife.

“You really have a beautiful voice.” I feel a warm breath breathing through my ear. I know the owner of the voice. Who else but my husband.

Leo kiss my cheek when I turn my head until my chin touches my shoulder. I can feel my blood rising up to my cheeks when I feel those soft lips touching my cheek.

“Taekwoonie! I don’t know that you’re already home!” Yup! I start calling him that since I don’t want to be awkward. I put my hands on the back oh his hand trying to looses his back hug.

“Don’t move... I want to hug you more... “Leo put his chin on shoulder only increasing the tightness of his hug.

“I still haven’t finish cooking... Go take your bath while I finish cooking, okay?” I try using my aegyo with blinking my eyes continuously hoping he fell for it so I can finish my work.

“Then I can hug you...” he looses his arm and let go of my waist leaving me blushing. My heart still hoping his hug will last longer. So, I decided to finish my cooking as fast as I can, not forgetting to put my love inside the dishes. When I serve the food on the table, taking off my bunny apron, I saw Leo came out from our room wearing a white shirt with grey sweatpants. He really looks so handsome. I am so lucky falling in love for him.

Leo POV

I saw Ken taking off his bunny apron. I wish I could see him wearing ‘that’ bunny costume that Ravi and N bought for me to use for our honeymoon. He must look so hot and y and-

“Taekwoonie! Come here.. Dinner is ready!” He call my name with that beautiful smile, waiting for me to come towards him. And so I did. I sit on my chair followed by Ken who sit in front of me. And we start our dinner.

I saw him glace at me like  he worried about something. I think I know what is he thinking about. I look straight to his eyes and said,

“Your food taste so good, Jaehwan-ah... Don’t give me that look. Its really taste so good!” I saw his sorrow face turning to my happy Ken face back. I chuckle a bit looking at my cute wife. And we start our talking. Ken did most of the talking. How he learn to cook and how go to the grocery to buy food and many more. I just let my ears hear all of his talking, not missing one of his words.

“I also made dessert. Do you want to eat it while watching movie?” Ken ask me, blinking his cute puppy eyes. I just nodded and help Ken carry all the dessert to the living room. I put it on the coffee table and sit on the couch.

“What do you want to watch, Jaehwannie?”  saw him blushing when I call his name, Jaehwannie.

“Well, I always want to watch this movie.” Ken show me a horror CD.

“Conjuring? Okay then.” I take the CD and put it on while Ken rush to our bedroom, coming back with a big blanket that can fit both of us.

The movie started and I saw Ken looking excited while eating his chocolate bar pie. I don’t think I will be able to watch the movie if he keep doing like that. So damn cute!

After 20 minutes watching the movie, I saw Ken keep hiding under the blanket when the ghost pops out. He looks pale ut still cute. I open my right arm towards him.

“Jaehwan-ah...Come here...” He look at me for a few second and crawl next to me.

His arm hugging my waist and putting his head on my chest while my right hand his hair. He put his legs on my laps. I chuckle looking at his cute act. We stay on that position until the movie ended. I look at the clock and it is already passed midnight. Ken still not moving a bit.

“Jaehwan-ah... The movie is already ended...Lets go to sleep....”I call his name, still his hair. I bet he is already asleep. I move the blanket that cover his cute body slowly, don’t want him to awake. I carry him in bride style, walking towards our room. I put him on our queen size bed. I lay next to him, pulling him closer until his head touches my chest.

“Urm...So warm....” I heard Ken say something and look at him. He is smiling and grip my shirt closer to him.

“I love you, Lee Jaehwan....” I kiss his lips and hug him back.

This is such a good beginning....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! sorry for the late update. I have been so busy since I just get into college. Well..its is my first year so I have to struggle more for my studies. I really hope you guys will enjoy this update. Thank you for you guys who wait for me. I am so grateful... Thanks guys....

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE !!!!