YoungJae's proof to ruin the BAP?

Behind the camera's bad habits

~The next day :

~YJ : Rina~ Rina-Ya :"3 uri Rihanna where are you?

~Daehyun : I can't smell food .. Isn't rina around?

~YJ: Food? Is she ur maid? Cook? She's ur stylist why would she cook¿ ...

~Dae: She've been doing that since forevee now xD

~Zelo : you didn't think she was only cooking for you right? She is dedicated to all of us .. She was not only our stylist but our loyal hardcore and thanks to you she may hate us soon. I over heard her conversation with Himchan hyung yesterday he may have not noticed yet but she was saying goodbye ... She was leaving ...

~YJ : what? Leaving? Where? How? Why? Wh didn't you stop her pabo?

~Zelo : you think she would have listened to a "Child"?

~Daehyun : what's with the atmosphere? BANG , Himchan , ... Come check this ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few days later , None of TS stuff could track you down , ur phone was off , not in your dorms , not anywhere to be seen they even tried to contact all your friends but they failed  finding you ..

#YJ : Oh my god i don't think our loyal fan would dissapear like that.. She is not smart enough not to make any mistake... Think with me... .

.~Zelo : I actually know how we can find her .. But I am not sure If I am supposed to help you or not... You'r not even sincere ...

~YJ : This time I am ...

~Zello : prove it..

~Yj: I'll just wait ...

~Zello : Once you prove it I'LL let you find her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------few hours later :

~YJ asked for a press conf , all the media were there .. *Public POV ; why all of a sudden? Why only YJ? Is he leaving the team? With his talent he can fit anywhere ..what is so important that he called at this hour?

YJ POV: he asked for a proof let him see one ... This is so damn dangerous ... But I am ready to sacrifice... I AM SORRY.. But i won t regret it ...

~To the press : I am announcing that someone has already stolen my heart .. but that person doesn't trust me enough ... Doesn't believe me .. LET ME BE HONEST FOR A WHILE I was a playboy BTS yeah sorry BABYz for betraying you ... *bows* ....*rise up his face* but I am ready to change for the sake of that person ..I want to officially propose to that person but i am not able to find her yet ..she has ran away  .. I AM SUCH AN *SOrry fo the word* I couldn t protect my lady but hurt her instead ...

MEDIA WENT CRAZY ... Twitter facebook , instagram , Me2day, daum and every other SNS .... They talked about nothing but this BREAKING news that will put B.A.P's image in a very bad situation , that may bring the team down ; a playboy? ... Thats what everyone was focusing but ... They didn't see how sincere he was ... No one did .. They only posted hate comments.

                                                                                 

------To be continued.