Zelo's confession : Is that part of the show ?

Behind the camera's bad habits

DAY BY DAY , and it's still the same untill one day after YJ slept, you drag him to his bed and while leaving ZELO stops you

-ZELLO : How about me ? Can't you see me ? Can't you see me at all ?      

-Rina : What are you talking about jelloya ? ?

-Zelo : I said can't you see me.? .. You've been asking this question to Jae every night you'r blaming him for being blind but appearently you are the blind one ! no matter how many hints I've thrown you are still clueless !

Rina :-Ya-Maknae-ya ! I almost bit the joke haha ! wooooah uri maknae's acting skills are improoving daily !! keep practicing and you will get the chance to be a lead actor.

ZELO : HEAD ACHE - HEAD ACHE !

-RIN : I will bring you a pain killer hold on !

-ZELO : NO NEED I"ll just sleep GN

-RIN : Nightyyyy ! sweet dreams uri maknae

......          

few days later

JAE was drunk in day time so unlike him and you were both alone in the dorms , your TV broke down so you went to the living room to finish the movie you started

Kiss scene on screen you were hardly laughing then blushing and Jae's voice woke you up .. what are you imagining ? and why Rn't u in ur room I need to watch the news ..

Rin : Can't you let me off this time ? plz plz plz my TV broke down I need to finish this !! *kitty-eyes*

-Jae : I'll fix your tv so watch that for now and don't do it again !

-RIN : YES SIR I LOVE YOU !

-Jae : you'r been too obvious lately

-Rin: chill I am just kidding

*Jae is trying to fix your TV but it took him a while so you went to check on him

-Rin : you couldn't fix that right ? keke ~

-Jae : hey why do you need to watch drama all the time with stars in your house? wanna play a role tonight ? I know you like me and all so consider it as a fan service tonight is your night !

-Rin :Ya what are you talking about ?

-Jae : You really believed that I forget what happens or what your say each night?

-Rin : what ?? your eyes started to get wattery

-Jae; crying ? oh don't cry ...he leans towards you and passionatly kiss you ...

-Rin : that was a fan service right ?

-Jae : yea right ! You know girls like that ..But Before he even finish talking you slapped him .. He grapped your hand and started aproaching you.. you kept taking steps back untill you hit the bed .. He smiled and said ; wanna make it hot tonight ?

-Rin : get away from me *he already pushed you to bed*

-you should have heard me till the end .. you know no matter how many girls got that kiss but *DOOR OPENS * Daehyun & ZELO Daehyun : Oh ow looks like we wrongly came in ... back off zelo

-ZELO : HYUNG ! GET OFF HER ! WHAT THE **** ...

-Daehyun : ZELO watch your mouth DUDE ! chill

-ZELO : I said get up already ! NOW *YELLING * Graps your hand and drags you outside while you were crying !

-RIN : he was mocking me ! I am not sure what did I like about him ... and what did I do wrong that he's treating me this way !

-ZELO : I tried to warn you but you never listen .. whenever I say *the truth you think I am just practicing my acting skills !  

 

t_44b0d93a59794766a3d05d585f0b6a09.jpg    VS a64nqo