Yoo YoungJae Vs Choi JunHoong

Behind the camera's bad habits

~ Few days later you were home alone or you thought you were until Jae showed up you decided to go out so went into your room to change your clothes and there jae went in ! you yelled

RIN : GET OUTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 -Jae : SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO

 -RIN : I said get outttttt !!

 -Jae : ok ok stop screaming ... you don't have anything to show anyway , I've seen better than that !

-RIN : JERK ! ...

You changed and went out he stopped you and said :" why didn't you let me finish what I was trying to say last time ?"

 -RIN : HOLY CRAP I don't need to hear anything from you .. Jae-ya... stay away from me , I am so sick of it already

-Jae : Ya Ya ! It's not like I am doing it on purpose !

-RIN : what? oh yeah You didn't mean to kiss me , nor to try to ... arghh !! just get lost .. It's ok I don't need your appology just stay away , keep a distance

-Jae : You think I didn't try ?

-Rin : WHAT ?

-Jae : What I tried to say last time is that no matter how many girls I've

-Rin : NO NEED keep it for yourself , it sounds like an excuse .. which I don't need to hear 

-Jae : No you STOP there when I am talking to you *IGNORING HIM AND HEADING TO THE DOOR - OPENED THE DOOR* there he rushed and Pushed the door to close it and deeply kissed you ... you tried to push him away but couldn't because you were already enjoying the moment !

-Jae now that was enough to shut your mouth what I said is I never felt anything while sleeping with any girl , but when I am near you my heart kept racing , and when I first kissed you I though It would be just like any kiss but it wasn't I can't forget the feeling I've got .. for a moment I was afraid cause I wasn't sure but now that I am sure of it I won't hold it back because I like you

 

at that Moment ZELO came in , actually he was infront of the door since you first opened it !

-ZELO : Hyung let go of that hand and talk .. Can't you see that you've hurt her enough? now you are playing around like that .. you can't play with people's hearts , they aren't your toys . ! NOT HERS ...

-Rin : Jello-ya

-Jae interrupts you : Ya!Choi JunHoong! mind your buisness !

-Rin : Ya Yoo YoungJae calm down!

 

·         ... *Silence* you were all staring at each other when Zelo finally broke the silence

~Zelo : Hyung .. You know I respect you , you know I like you as my brother but I can't stand watching ur tricks anymore ... Not with her .. Let me tell you now , she's the only one I ever liked till now ... Since I had that feeling that I want to date someone (after watching harry potter) i only though of her... I had my eyes only pointed towards her .. Whenever you mess with her i feel like dying inside , its not like you are serious nor that u like her ... Its only because you couldn't drag her to bed yet ... Thats what u usually do after sleeping with a girl yu'll just break her apart ... You would ..

~YJ: .. Ya ya hold on ? What the hell r yu telling her now? You think thay would make her like you more? That she would hate me more then she does now? ...

~Zelo : no but at least she won't fall for your sweet mouth 

~YJ: Sweet mouth? Lets go to the rooftop and I'll show what this sweet mouth would say and what those fists would do ..

~Rina : ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOU ... both of you. . Just shut up .. I am sick of ur childish behavor .. Yj if Zelo is still a child you don't need to act like one too ...

~*YJ* smiles

~rina : still laughing? Oo .. How can I describe this.

~Yj pointing to zelo » she says u r still a child .. She doesn t see you as a man .. Just give it up ..

~Rina : you are nowhere better ... You seem to be as childish as he is. Wake up .

~YJ» But you still fell for this child (pointing at himself) and you saw me as a Manly man. ..

~Rina » that was my imagination ... Once did never will ... And I am sorry for the mess you both still need to wake up tomorrow and start collaborating creating good music .. Don t let this affect ur job nor ur relationship don t push me to hate myself. *leave*

 

·    Rina talking on the phone : Himchan oppa ~ where are you? And where’s bang oppa? ~Himchan : I am in Mary's house (natra7 fi 5ashmi mch bou blech l FF - Translation : Mary is a close friend of Rina) ... Bang? He must be composing a song right now .. Weo? ..

~Rina : It's just that you need to take care of YJ and Zelo's relationship from now on , I couldn't control them ... do it for me ! ..

~Himchan *Clueless* : did they do something wrong? You didn't catch them dating right *LAUGHS* ...

~Rina =*Laughs* No i didn:t but in my POV i wish it was like that ... Aaa see you when you comeback .. Say Hi to Mary Unnie Enjoy your time ... ~Himchan : we'll enjoy for sure *HaHa* 

                       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUaEwAM-hT9Drgt3RYciX  VS images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwLvVNewowqCg7SfXREe-