Memory

Caffeine

When I went to school the next day, I carefully examined the cafeteria, the gym, the library and even the auditorium just to find the cute, limp boy. Wait- did I just say cute?

 

But there was no sign of him. Feeling tired, I just decided to tell Chanyeol my despair, or maybe get him to buy me fried chicken. That was a good option too. I figured out maybe he’s in the music room since he loves playing guitar so much. I made my way there and I was pretty sure I heard a voice singing. When I arrived at the music room, I pressed my face against the window and peeked inside. There was someone playing the piano. I opened the door carefully and silently watched that person singing his heart out.

 

"Naui ireumeul bureugo naui eokkaee gidae oneun neo,
Jeo haneurui haessareun neoman bichuna,
Neo geureoke nunbusyeodo dwae?
So lucky my love,
So lucky to have you,
So lucky to be your love,
I am, hmm."

 

Wow did it hurt when he fell from heaven because that is obviously an angel’s voice.

Okay this is not a pickup line. Or is it?

 

I continued to stare at him, but then I felt dizzy. I closed my eyes as something flashed in my head.

 

Kyungsoo and I were sitting together in front of a piano. I twirled my pencil as I sighed in despair. "I dont even know what I'm doing!" Kyungsoo giggled and playfully hit my head. "Silly, it'll turns out great! Come on, let's finish this song. OUR song." He leaned on my shoulder and started singing, "So lucky to have you. So lucky to be your love. I am, hmm."

 

Who is he? Why do I have memories of him?

 

"Are you going to keep staring like that?" I heard the boy talked but I was too immersed in my own thoughts. I just stood there, letting the memory ran through my mind. 

 

I snapped out of my daze and asked, "Are you...Do Kyungsoo?"

 

---

 

Author's Note

                Yehet for an update! A short one because I don’t have much time to update my stories T.T

Anyway, I’m so happy so many people subscribed although I just started this fic.

Lemme hug you guys and we’ll love each other till forever.

/throws love