Episode 2

✰ ✰내 마음에 머물 당신 You Who Stayed In My Heart (Season 2 of You Who Came From The Stars) ✰ ✰

 ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮  ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰


 

Scene 4

"Song Yi, are you done yet? Wook is waiting." Min Joon asked as he knocked on the bedroom door furiously. There were no responce from Song Yi, it was dead silent. Getting annoyed for the fact that Song Yi is ignoring Min Joon purposely, Min Joon leaned forward to the door. His face was touching the door as he was trying to observe sounds of movement in the bedroom. With Min Joon's whole body planted on the door, the door burst opened. Song Yi went down on the white marbled floor as Min Joon followed her. 

Min Joon's whole body layed on top of Song Yi's slim body. There was a long romantic gaze, but it was broken by Min Joon panicking to lift himself off from Song Yi. "That wasn't supposed to happen. I am terribly sorry for the incident. Wook is - " Min Joon paused as soon as he got a nice glimpse of Song Yi who was still lying down on the floor. The white marbled floor contrasted well with Song Yi who was in a black slilm fit dress. Song Yi's soft pink lip attracted Min Joon's attention until he realized that he was turning red and staring at Song Yi for too long. In order to get back on track, he continued is sentence that he paused on. "Wook is waiting. Please hurry up." Min Joon's waver and breathy voice caused Song Yi to smile attractively at Min Joon. "Omo... until now I can finally see the manly side of my Min Joon shi." Song Yi said to Min Joon as she stood up and walked over to Min Joon crossed-arm. She discontinued to walk forward as she approached Min Joon face to face. Again, Sonf Yi grinned at Min Joon and leaned over to Min Joon's red ear. She whispered quietly, but yet seductively. "Min Joon shi, I am Cheon Song Yi. I am your wife." She flirtatiously kissed Min Joon on the cheek then continued walking forward.

Scence 5

"Yah, how do you manage to speak Korean so fluently if you just arrived on Earth? I find it quite weird and strange?" Song Yi asked to Wook as he was devouring his fried chicken drumstick.

Wook answered Song Yi after he finished his drumstick and placed the bone on the ceramic plate that was in front of hi. "Since I am an alien, I manage to learn foreign language as soon as I hear them. Before Min Joon came to me, I was able to learn at least 10,000 words just from hearing silent whispers. Min Joon and I both have the same ability to do so." Wook stared into Song Yi's eyes after he finished his answer that Song Yi requested. 

Without hesitation, Song Yi distracted the gaze of his eyes to her eyes by quickly standing up and said directly to Wook, "Lets go. It is only 3:00 p.m. We can't waste our days like this, and I don't want to disappoint my Min Joon." Song Yi walked out of the restaurant with her high heels clicking and clacking

Song yi and Wook sat in Song Yi's red car with classical music playing in the background. All of a sudden, Song Yi's phone rung. Song Yi slowed down her driving and pulled over to an empty lane that was on her right. She looked at the name that popped up as the phone was ringing, it read "My Dear Husband". Without much thought, Song Yi answered the call in a haste. Her first word was, "Do Min Joon shi, what are you doing? I don't know what to do with Wook, what should I do?"  After the questions that Song Yi asked, she can hear Min Joon giggled a little in the background. "Song Yi ahh... are you that bored? Here, I will give you a suggestion, take him to a science museum. He will be very entertain there." Song Yi moved the phone from her ear and covered the microphone on the phone. She faced Wook who was already staring at her then words came out of with a quick tone. "Would you like to go to the science museum? If not, tell me quickly." Wook nodded his head quickly as Song Yi commanded to answer quickly. The movement of Wook's head caused Song Yi to let out a big sigh and pounded her head on the steering wheel multiple times. "Bye, Do Min Joon shi." Song Yi hung up the phone when she got finished pounding her head on the steering wheel. Wook looked at Song Yi dumbfounded as she merge her car back onto the road with rage. 

Scene 6

Do Min Joon laughed as he can tell that Song Yi hung up the phone angrily. He then faced Lawyer Jang who was just entering the doorway with two cups of tea, each on two seperate tea cups plate. Lawyer Jang placed one tea cup on Min Joon's side of the table and then the other tea cup on his left hand on his side of the table. Jang sat down on the chair respectedly on the opposite side of Min Joon's side. 

"I came here to settle the things for Wook. Did you perhaps finish everything that is required to be legal in this country?" Min Joon asked Lawyer Jang.

"Yes, before you came I already settled everything for Wook. By the way, are you planning to let Wook stay with you guys?" Lawyer Jang asked Min Joon who was taking a sip of ginger tea from the tea cup.

Min Joon placed the tea cup that he just sipped out of down on its plate then began speaking. "I told Song Yi that I will be finding Wook a house this weekend, but I don't think that I have to since Wook seems like a very innocent guy. I am glad that he isn't one of those alien that plans abduct woman earthlings to become their own woman and reproduce on our stars." 

Lawyer Jang paused for a moment to digest the new information that Min Joon just spilled out to him. "Are you saying that all these abduction cases are real? And why do aliens want to abduct women earthlings when they have their own alien women?"

Min Joon crossed his arms then words came out of his mouth. "The truth is that in our star, we tend to produce more boys than girls. So as a matter or fact, most of the lucky guys will be the ones who can find a girl and get marry. There are only 20% of women and the other 80% are men. We need more woman so we can produce more girls for our alien men. However, I am not those alien who goes around another planet to capture a women who I don't even know or love to be my woman. I want to havve kids with the woman that my heart chooses." 

Lawyer Jang nods his head while his eyes were wandering around the table. There was silence in the room until Lawyer Jang asked another question to Min Joon. "Does Song Yi know that you have parents and a little brother at home waiting for you?" 

The question made Min Joon hesitated for a moment because he remembered that he once told Song Yi that on his star, there are no such things as parents, sibilings, or spouse. However, Min Joon told Lawyer Jang honestly. "No, she doesn't know anything because I kept it hidden from her. I predicted that if I tell her, then she will have an imagination of me having a spouse waiting for me at my star." 

Again, Lawyer Jang respectfully nodded his head toward Min Joon who was taking another sip of the ginger tea that Lawyer Jang served. 

Scene 7

 Song Yi chased Wook around the science museum the whole time that they were there. Wook was so amazed that Earthlings were able to investigate the galaxy with so much little effort since all Earthlings use are just satelites, and robots. After all the chasing around that Song Yi did because of Wook, Song Yi finally got to rest when Wook got hist attention on a satelite photo that was framed on a wall. Wook carefully and gently touched the frame with the photo in it with his right hand as he started to observe the image. Song Yi noticed the change of his attitude so she walked up to him and asked what he was doing. Wook pointed at small speck of dot in the image, but it was too small which caused Song Yi to have trouble seeing what Wook was talking about. Wook then leaned over to Song Yi's shoulder and said, "this little speck on this picture is our planet." Song Yi shrieked at the secret that Wook just told her. The exposed information that Wook told Song Yi caused her to pay more attention to the photo. 

Scene 8

Min Joon got out of his car then headed to the front door of the house. When he reached the door, he believed that Song Yi them got home first, so he knocked. No one answered. Min Joon just shrugged and pulled out his house key in order to enter into his house. As soon as Min Joon entered the house, all he wanted to do was to call Song Yi back home. He sat himself right down on the living room couch and pulled out his phone in order to contact Song Yi. Min Joon dialed Song Yi's number and waited for her to answer his phone call. There was a long wait until Song Yi's voice popped out. "What!" Min Joon jumped for a second when he unexpectedly heard Song Yi screaming "what" to him through the phone. Min Joon calmed himself down again then moved his ear closer to his phone. "I miss you. Come back home quickly. I will be waiting for you. Don't come home after 6:00 p.m. or else I won't open the door for you  but only for Wook." On the other line, Song Yi said, "araso, I will be there in less than in hour."  Min Joon hung up. He stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower in order to welcome his lovely wife back home. 

 

Floral_Dividers_blk.png