Episode 1

✰ ✰내 마음에 머물 당신 You Who Stayed In My Heart (Season 2 of You Who Came From The Stars) ✰ ✰

 ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮  ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰╮ ╰


Scene 1

It was a the night that Min Joon just returned to Song Yi's side in bed.

" I'm back," said Min Joon. Song Yi smiled joyfully at the right after the moment Min Joon stated the comment. She rustled through the blanket and hugged him. He gladly hugged her back. After that night that Min Joon returned, Song Yi and Min Joon were getting ready to move to their new house in Ilsan. The packing process wasn't as hard as expected since most of the time Min Joon used his special alien powers to load the trucks with his and Song Yi's items. Many of the workers that were supposed to help out carry out Min Joon's and Song Yi's stuffs were really thankful to Min Joon's help. When the trucks reached Ilsan and to Min Joon and Song Yi house, Min Joon quickly helps unload the trucks because he has some very important and fragile items in the boxes. Again, the workers quickly thanked Min Joon with the help and left off in a quick pace because it was already two p.m. and yet they hadn't had any lunch. 

Song Yi laid on a black leather couch eating tangerines as Min Joon was putting stuff away with the help of his magics. Dying out of boredom, Song Yi interuptted the dead silence. " Do Min Joon shi, can't we do this tomorrow? I want to go tour around." Min Joon gave her the death stare and calmly told Song Yi, "If you want to go tour, go. I have to clean this mess up before I can do anything else. You know that I am a clean freak." The answer that came out of Min Joon's mouth literally choked Song Yi. was full of tangerine pieces and juices as she spoke. "Unbelievable(English language)!! Yah, rascal, I have been faithful to you all these three years and yet you decide to choose cleaning over me! Aish, fine! Clean then! Tonight I choose the bed and you get the couch. Araso? Araso." Song Yi stormed out after her statement leaving Min Joon blanked face while staring at her. He shooked his head slowly and continued cleaning. At one point Min Joon tilted his head and saw Song Yi standing behind the wall looking at him with disappointment in the corner of his eyes. He smirked and then stood up to do a stretch while purposely announcing his sayings to catch Song Y's attention. "Aigoo, my Song Yi left me here all alone cleaning. Even though I have specail powers, I still have to use my energy to use them. Oh, how I wish I can have another girl to help me." Not even enough time for Min Joon to turn his body around to glance at Song Yi's reaction, Song Yi already came out of her hiding place and started hollering at Min Joon while arms crossed in front of her chest. "What?! Did I hear that wrong!? You want to replace me with someone else just because I don't want to help you clean!? Trust me, I know how to clean, so don't even think about that decision that you are thinking." After the statement, Song Yi went right to Min Joon's face and gazed at his eyes with a puppy face on her face. " Do Min Joon shi, where do you want me to clean? The bathroom, bedroom, or basement? I will do anything that you like just please don't think of replacing me." Her cuteness was too overload that Min Joon place his hand behind her back and gently pecked her on the lips and then quickly released . "I don't want to go further than a kiss because I am afraid that you may get harm because of me, so don't have harbor many expectations." Min Joon continued organizing, but paused suddenly. "Ah, Song Yi, please clean the kitchen. I know that you like to cook. so you wouldn't mind handling all the cooking utensils." Song Yi smiled gratefuly and hopped to the kitchen carrying a box that says "FRAGILE! IF BROKEN, SONG YI WILL ASK MIN JOON TO GIVE YOU SOME CONSEQUENCES!!" 

 

3 Years later

It was the day where the sun is out and where all citizens are enjoying their lives' with the one they love. Although Min Joon and Song Yi are spending their time together, they were missing something that mostly all married couple had, a child. " Min Joon shi, don't you think that you are worrying over nothing? It has been three years already and yet we haven't done the human deed to reproduce. I think we should try it out, don't you think so? " Song said so as she was lying down on Min Joons lap on their living room couch.  Like always, Min Joon will smile at her and will always have the same answer. "That is a human deed, not an alien deed. Don't bring up the topic again. " The eager Song Yi immediately forced herself up from sleeping on Min Joon's lap and crouched down on the floor looking at Min Joon with a dead serious face. "Why?" Song paused to let Min Joon have time to answer her, but instead he grabbed Song Yi by the shoulders and made her sit back on to the living room couch where they were just sitting on. Min Joon bent over at Song Yi as she stared at him intently. " I will be back. " Min Joon left Song Yi in the living room sitting confused as he exited out the house front door. Song Yi gave a huge sigh and stomped to the bedroom with determined words coming out of . " I will make you so irresistable one day, and it will be soon."

Scene 2

It was already six o'clock p.m., and yet Min Joon never returned home. Song Yi was getting worry as she was planning to seduce him tha night with her glamorous body, curled hair, bright y red lipstick, and pink silk laced short nightgown. "Where is Do Min Joon? He's been gone the whole day!" Song Yi bawled out loud until she realized she had makeup on. "No, I can't ruin my mascara that I spent over 20 minutes for my Min Joon." Song Yi wiped her tears dramatilcally, then she stood up from sittin gon the living room couch and started to walk freely throughout the whole house waiting for Min Joon. 

Finally, at seven o'clock there was a knock at the front door. Song Yi sprinted down the stairs to the front door as soon as she heard the knock, almost causing her to to trip. With excitement, Song Yi fixed her hair adn nightgown before she opened the door and welcome her Min Joon back home. She then placed her right hand on the door handle and gave a heavy sigh follwed by the words, "I'm Cheon Song Yi. Fighting!" She gently unlock the door and turned the handle with anticipation. 

As soon as Song Yi looked up with her flirtatious and y smile, her smile turned into a soprano note screaming her lungs out. "Ahhh!!! Do Min Joon!! Who is this guy right here!?!" Song Yi said as she scrambled her hand around her body trying to shield her goddess skin. Do Min Joon face looked puzzled. However, the guy that was next to Min Joon grinned at the incident. The guy then reached out his hand to Song Yi and said, " My name is Wook. Min Joon gave me the name, and his friend documented me." Song Yi, still scrambling her arms around her whole body, decided to use her arms to cover her chest. As she covered her chest, she squinted her eyes at Wook and then moved her head to stare at Min Joon. "Min Joon shi, are you sure you don't love guys also? You've been gone with him the whole day!" Min Joon ignored her question with his own question. "Can we come in?" Song Yi grabbed Min Joon's hand and led him to the house. "Yah! Wook shi, come in and sit, I have to talk to my caring husband." Song Yi said to Wook in a sarcastic voice accompanied by an evil glare at Min Joon. Wook smiled and then followed Min Joon from the behind as he was being dragged by his loving wife Cheon Song Yi.

Song Yi forced Min Joon to sit on the bed. She then sat next to him.

"Who is him, and why is he here?" Song Yi asked Min Joon with a curious tone of voice.

Min Joon answered straightforwardly in order not to confuse his dear wife. "He is an alien. I felt sympathy for him and decided to help him, and a way that I think that can help him is to let him live with us for the time being. I decided to buy him a house in during this weekend, so you don't have to worry."

"Well, how did you manage to find him? Was there a special signal sent to you when you were talking to me and then just decided to ditch me?" Song Yi questioned Min Joon with full attention.

Min Joon gave a slight of a sigh and then told Song Yi the whole story. "When I was talking with you on the living room, I sensed a presence of an alien in the forest near a hotel, so I decided to check up on it. As soon as I left you, I teleported to that forest and found Wook with only a blue boxer on. Curiosity fiiled me which caused me to go over to him and said the alien secret code, he answered me back correctly. With that being said, I took him over to Lawyer Jang's house and pleaded him to make Wook an identity. I gave hime the name Wook because I always thought that that name sounded cool. It took a long time for Lawyer Jang to do the process, so I decided to go out to buy him clothes. When I returned back to Lawyer Jang's house, everything was done. Since it was already 6:30 p.m., I decided to rush back home. And then as expected, you are asking me all these questions. Now that everything is clear, may I go take care of my guest?"

"Ahh. No wonder why the clothes that he is wearing right now looks so much like your style of dressing: elegant, handsome, y, dark, and conservative." Song Yi said with a tone of understanding. "Yes, you can go. I am going to sleep." Song Yi stayed seated on the bed waiting for Min Joon to leave, but instead, he was staring at her form head to toe with a confused face. Abruptly, he then asked Song Yi "Why are you dressed like this?" Without hesitation, Song Yi told Min Joon her whole "seducing plan". "Well, supposingly, I was waiting for you to return back home. And then, my plan was to seduce you with my y skills I learned from doing commercials, but instead you brought a man here with you, which caused me to ruin my image as showing my goddess-like skin to some man I don't even know, and it caused my baby making plan end." Min Joon looked at Song Yi the whole time and then rolled his eyes as she got done explaining her plan to seduce him that night. Min Joon stood up and headed to the bedroom door that was locked by Song Yi. As he was just to exit, he heard Song Yi mumbled "At least I was willing to give him my sacred womanhood, and yet he is still mad at me? Ugh... don't expect me to give it to him so easily anymore since it will be a waste of time." 

 

Scene 3

Morning arose and Song Yi was cooking scrambled eggs for breakfast at the modern-like kitchen with black and white counters,stove,cabinets,refrigerator,and a square galss dinner table with soft cushioned black and white dining chairs. Min Joon walked into the kitchen. He secretly and quietly like a ninja went over to Song Yi's and gave a her a romantic back hug. Being so near to her was the best feeling in the world accoridngly to Min Joon's theory, it was even better than being in his own star. "What? Now you want me after you doing that to me yesterday?" Song Yi said as she broke apart from his back hug and served the scrambled eggs to the plates that were on the glass dinner table carrying the pan over. Min Joon followed her and grabbed the pan away from her hand and placed it on the countertop that was closest to him. "Yah! Why are you - " Song yi was interrupted by Min Joon as he had already pulled her into his arms tightly. " I'm sorry my Cheon Song Yi. One day I will make sure that we are going to have a baby of our's." Min Joon pulled back a little from the hug and was about to give her a kiss on the mouth, but Wook intercepted the romantic scene with his voice. "Min Joon, I'm hungry." While still embracing each other, Min Joon and Song Yi turned to look at Wook, he had a smile on and looked like a little innocent boy. 

Throughout the whole breakfast meal,the only one that payed attention to the food was only Wook. Song Yi and Min Joon couldn't stop looking and smiling at each other. Their actions caught Wook's interest. "Song Yi, would you mind taking me around a tour in this part of the world? I really want to go explore." Wook statement caused Song Yi and Min Joon to stop staring at each other and used their full attention to Wook. Min Joon interrupted the awkwardness with him telling Song Yi to go tour with Wook. 

"Min Joon shi, are you crazy? What are you going to do then?" Song asked Min Joon as she tilted her head to Min Joon who was already staring at her waiting for her response. 

Without hesitation Min Joon answered Song Yi back. "I won't be going because I have to go to Lawyer Jang's house to make sure everything is settled down for Wook. Since you are not working on any projects right, I think you should be able to be a tour guide for Wook." 

"Min Joon is right! I want Song Yi to take me." Wook said with excitement. 

Song Yi looked at Min Joon and then slumped down on her dining chair. "Since it is a duty for a wife to follow her husband wishes, I will be doing so, but don't expect me to be so motivated during the exploration." Song Yi announced and then stood up aggressively bumping the edge of the dining table. "Get ready, I am not a very patient." Song Yi said to Wook who was looking at her while she was walking away

 

Floral_Dividers_blk.png