OOAK

Love Awakening

 

“Are you sure of this Jiyong?” ask YG

 

“Yes, hyung I want to perform the leader again on my concern” reply Jiyong

 

“Teddy has no wish to perform again” said YG looking directly at Jiyong

 

“As long as Chae is there then we can perform the song” said Jiyong

 

“Why?” YG finally ask

 

“I want her to be part of my concert” reply Jiyong

 

“You did not even invite any from Big Bang but you want Chaerinah to be part of your concert”

 

Jiyong just quietly sat in front of YG, he needs this to happen, and this is his last chance with Chaerin. She and Soohyuk are getting serious and he needs to do something, anything to bring back his hunchae to him.

 

“Rearrange the song and if I like it I’ll reconsider” said YG while dismissing him

 

 

 

Jiyong immediately call Teddy to assist him with the song arrangement, he is now at his studio going through some of the beat with Teddy, Choice, Seungri and Youngbae.

 

He then notices Seungri smirking at his phone.

 

“Seungri! What are you looking at there” yelled Jiyong

 

“Hyung, the cat just post a picture in instagram, I know she has a good body but I didn’t notice it was this good.” Replied Seungri smilling

 

When they look at Seungri’s phone they saw Chaerin post where she bare her tummy while covering . In this photo you can clearly see Chaerin’s new hair color but most of all her small waist.

 

Jiyong immediately slap Seungri head.

 

“Ouch! Hyung” said Seungri while patting his head

 

“Go out Seungri before I do something I’ll regret” said Jiyong

 

“Hyung! I’m sorry I thought you move on already. You have been going out with Kiko for about a year now.” Reply Seungri

 

“I’m not with her! Why does everyone think like that? We just hang out!” yelled Jiyong

 

Just then the door open with Chaerin at the door, then everyone has gone silent.

 

“Did I come at a bad time? You all seem to be so quiet.” Ask Chaerin while looking around

 

“Of course, Seungri and Jiyong was just fighting and because of you it stop. So all is well” dragging Chaerin to the couch

 

“Yah! Chaerin why did you post that picture?” ask Teddy

 

Chaerin brow frown “Why Oppa? Bom unnie said it was good, so she posted it, should I delete it?”

 

“No it was good, but we don’t want guys to be fighting over you. You know your oppa’s are old now, it’s hard for us to break out fights.” Said Teddy while acting out that he is old while the other’s are laughing

 

“Aigoo oppa, no guys will fight over me, if it’s Bom or Dara unnie then that will probably but me nobody likes me. No guys even ask me out, well except you guys but then again you guys don’t count.” Said Chaerin laughing

 

“If only you knew” laugh Choice

 

 

 

“Jiyong oppa, YG president said that we will be performing The Leaders at your concert, is this true?” ask Chaerin “Don’t you think it’s too old, plus you have a lot of new songs out.”

 

“Why Chae, you don’t want to perform it again with me?” ask Jiyong as he cannot answer her question, not with everyone being in the same room as them.

 

“Of course not Oppa, it just I’m surprised.” Said Chaerin

 

“We made a new beat to it, here come listen to it” said Jiyong while playing the beat that they are playing around it.

 

After which everyone forgot about Seungri and Jiyong fight and they all resume working on music.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was able to resume their normal relationship, he now can hang out again with Chaerin through work or just out playing just like they use to before. Everyone in the Jiyong crew feel relieves when Chaerin is schedule to practice for the concert as they know, Jiyong will be much easier to work with and most likely not to turn into a dragon.

 

The one time that dragon appear while Chaerin was there, was the time she come to work wearing a crop top that show off again her flat tummy and small waist. Everyone has gone out of their way not to piss off Jiyong.

 

“Oppa, can you get me a vitamin water, it seem Jiyong Oppa is going to blow steam any moment now and I want to stop it before some unfortunate one cross his path.” Said Chaerin worriedly

 

“I think it will take more than a vitamin water to remove that” replied xin but still getting the vitamin water

 

“Just wish me luck Oppa!” replied Chaerin while going to Jiyong

 

 

 

“Aigoo, how long are we going to do this! Everyone around you two are getting tried already.” Said Xin to himself while looking at Chaerin approaching Jiyong with her eye smile while Jiyong seem to be hypnotize and has no choice but to smile as well, forgetting about the crop top and how every guy can see it.

 

 

Jiyong, Xin and Chaerin decide to attend KYE fashion show, to Jiyong surprise Lee Soohyuk will also attending said event. Chaerin then decide that they all should go together and Jiyong has no choice but to behave as their so many cameras around. He just needs to make sure that he will always be between the two.

Most of the time he was actually successful separating the two, he even sit between them not minding that it will be him who can get on scandal with Chaerin. They were all having fun with the attention being given to them. It seems the focus was mostly on them all rather than with all the other celebrities on the fashion show. It seem a lot of people are liking Jiyong and Chaerin’s pairing as there was so many cameras pointed at them that the show has no choice but to put staff in front of them to stop the cameras while the show hasn’t start yet.

Everything was going so well, until they have stand up and walk to KYE. Many people are trying to get their pictures and are crowding to get near them.

Jiyong was in front so he can ensure that there will be enough space for Chaerin when she walks on, when he turn back he was surprised how Chaerin was so near Soohyuk. This is the first time he has seen both so near that he was surprise as well how well they fit together.

It was really a good thing that he was wearing his shade or else can see how pissed off he has become. He didn’t want to see how they complement each other and how the tall Soohyuk can easily protect Chaerin.  He can see how Soohyuk block anyone who wants to reach out to Chaerin with his body and wait for her to pass through.

They all went to their usual restaurant where nobody bothers them much. Jiyong was so surprised when Chaerin has posted the picture he has taken on her on her instagram with a caption of letting them know that he has taken the picture.

“Oppa! Nobody will be surprised anymore, they just saw us together attending the event, it’s no longer a big deal.” Said Chaerin when he has asked

Is she no longer bothered being linked to him?

Should he really give way and let things happen for both of them?

 

 

____________________________

 

Sorry for the short chapter, I will try to resume writing.

Have been busy with work and was too tired to do anything but sleep.

Thank you for taking time to read this!