Chapter Five

Tainted Serenity

 

 

 

To say that Yesung was shocked is a total understatement when he sees Kyuhyun standing by the door of his last class, waiting patiently. Upon seeing the handsome young man there, all the girls went wild, giggling hysterically and sending him flirty glances while some tried to touch up there makeup discreetly.

Annoyed the classes sudden rowdiness, the teacher turns sharply to give the now amused hunter as Yesung tried to hide his blushing face.

“You,” the instructor starts, narrowing his eyes at the lanky brunette by the door. “Cho.”

The said latter raises his eyebrows a little in acknowledgement, turning his head to face the instructor.

“Why aren’t you in class at this time? Would you like me to send you to the principal’s office?”

“Oh, no.” Kyuhyun said with an innocent shake of his head, but an amused smile still graced his lips. “I have an open period right now, so I’m just waiting on a friend right now until after school.” He shrugs casually, earning a collective cluster of whispers, the class suddenly curious about who this certain friend may be.

“Well, Cho. That is 90 minutes you are wasting when you could be studying. Either you please wait for your friend elsewhere, or join into this lecture. You are becoming a great distraction at the moment.” The teacher snaps, before turning sharply on his heel again to resume his lesson.

Crossing his finger under the desk, Yesung desperately wished that Kyuhyun would turn away and leave.

However, to his dismay, it was still only a silly wish.

Squeals of delight spread throughout the room as the hunter gladly strode his way into the classroom coolly. Yesung sunk lower into his seat, trying to cover his red face up with his tiny hands.

Loud gasps were heard when Yesung felt the others presence in the empty seat beside his.
God, why is the class so reactive to Kyuhyun’s every move and word?

“Hey baby,” Kyuhyun greeted casually, gently taking one of Yesung’s hands into his own, pressing a light kiss to the knuckles.

Yesung sinks past view in his seat and below the desk, his hand being the only thing left visible of his physical being, his soul now drifting elsewhere in embarrassment when everyone turned to stare at them in gaping shock, jaw nearly scraping the floor.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” the teacher snaps in annoyance, knowing that Kyuhyun is still drawing a lot of attention.

 

“My apologies, sir.” Kyuhyun said as he raised his free hand in up in a sign of defeat, although the grin on his face countered his words.
“Yesung, he says quietly once the teacher had looked away again.

“What’re you doing here?” Yesung hisses in an angry whisper, only to blush more when the students continued to stare and watch their interaction jealously curiously.

“Oh, you didn’t hear my explanation up there?” Kyuhyun says with a slight frown. “Hm, well I have an open period right—“

“No! I heard you!” Yesung interrupts with a roll of his eyes as he shoves the other on the chest lightly to shut him up. “But what are you doing here?”

Kyuhyun crowns a little at the general and imprecise question.
“To see you?” the hunter shrugs, taking the other’s hand back into his. “Miss me?” he grins.

“Stop.” Yesung says embarrassedly, pouting a little when the brunette simply replied back with another soft kiss to his knuckles.

Throughout the rest of class, the raven could only try to pay attention to class by staying low in his seat, one his hands held captive by Kyuhyun’s for the entire 90 minute lecture.

“You should’ve waited for elsewhere,” Yesung frowns once the last bell of the day rung, everyone immediately trying to pack their things together quickly all the while trying to eavesdrop into their conversation

“I wanted to see you early though,” The brunette said with a small whine, leaning back against his desk while wrapping his arms around the raven’s small waist.

“But you became a disturbance…” the raven sighs, prodding pointedly at the hunter’s chest as Kyuhyun pulled him closer.

“Your point?” Kyuhyun asks, raising an eyebrow, earning him a slap to the chest.

My point, is that you shouldn’t go around disrupting other’s during class. Education is more important than your selfish needs or wants.” Yesung says, eyebrows knitting together in a stern manner.

“Aw, don’t be mad.” The taller coos, pressing a kiss to the raven’s forehead. “I just wanted to have some fun,” he grins in which he gets another eye roll in response. “You ready for our little date?”

A stroll through the park.” Yesung corrected, flushing a little when the brunette leant down for a short peck, but made no move to stop him.

Giggles were suddenly heard from around them, making Yesung realize that there were people who were still trying to eavesdrop on them.

“I consider it a date,” Kyuhyun grins cheekily, one of his hands sliding dangerously low on his back while the other stayed on the curve of his hips.

“No. A friendly walk.” The raven frowns, head-butting the others chest lightly.

“Alright, if you insist.” The hunter shrugs nonchalantly. “Come on, let’s go.”  He said, straightening back up while grabbing one of the smaller’s hands.

“But I really do insist…” Yesung grumbles quietly to himself as he grabs his bag and follows the taller out of the school, the curious crowd of people parting for them to pass.

It really did turn out as a friendly walk, or a ‘tame date’. They spent most of their time walking around the park, hand in hand, talking mostly about anything that seemed suitable for a good conversation. Of course, throughout the entire time, Kyuhyun was still being the usual flirty him, but when he spoke, it was more sincere, as if he really did enjoy being around Yesung.

They stop by for some ice cream at a little vendor run by a kind old grandpa who absolutely adored their ‘young love’ in which Yesung starts choking over nothing as he tries to correct the other that they technically weren’t together yet.  However, Kyuhyun on the other hand, threw an arm around the other’s waist and pulled him close, thanking the elder for his compliment as they received their ice cream., Kyuhyun paying for them both.

When they were a good distance away from the little ice cream vendor, Yesung gave Kyuhyun’s ribs a hard jab when he failed to remove his arm from around his waist.

“Yah! I told you this isn’t a date!” He said with a frown.

“Ow hey!” Kyuhyun cries out, doing a weird sideways hop to avoid another jab, but still refused to let go of the other’s waist completely. “But it is! What else is it then?”

“Definitely not what you think, that’s what.” Yesung huffs, giving his ice cream an angry .

“Whatever floats your boat, love.” Kyuhyun mutters under his breath, finally pulling away a little to rub at his sore ribs, quickly finishing his ice cream. Suddenly, a sinister grin spreads across his face as he slaps a hand over his heart and gasps comically. “Oh! The pain of this fatal jab my love has sent towards my protective ribcage! Oh how he aims to destroy my poor, pitiful heart!” he says dramatically as he brings his hand up to his forehead in a fainting manner.

“Stop that.” Yesung huffs, biting his ice cream and turning his back to the brunette.

“Oh cruel world! What have I done to ever lay eyes upon such a beautiful angel on this earth, but yet he seethes to see me so?!” Kyuhyun says, collapsing onto his hands and knees, a few people stopping to see what the hell the idiot was doing.

“K-Kyuhyun!” Yesung stammers, finally unable to stand the others attention grabbing behavior. “Get up!” he says, flushing when more stopped to watch,  Yesung trying to act as if he was an innocent bystander by biting angrily into his ice cream now.

Kyuhyun finally gets up again, however his words were still relentless as he puts a hand over his heart again while opening the other wide open towards Yesung. “Such a cold heart he turns upon my craving soul—“

Yesung quickly reaches forward and grabs the others face, squishing his cheeks together as he tried to silence the other. “Shut up.” He nearly begs.

“Oh, but my heart, my angel—“

And then he kisses him.
It’s deep but brief, lasting for only a few seconds, yet it was enough to stun the other silent.

Yesung pulls back with the most adorable blush painted across his cheeks, looking flustered and embarrassed as he avoided Kyuhyun’s wicked eyes.

Kyuhyun wastes no time in grabbing for the others face again and kisses him back just as deeply, one hand staying on the ravens cheek while the other moves down to grab his waist, tugging him tighter against his body. Yesung gasps in surprise, but the sound was quickly muffled by the others lips and intruding tongue, darting daringly against his plump lower lip.

“Stop, stop wait.” Yesung says, trying to pull back, earning a small whine from Kyuhyun as he obeys begrudgingly.

“Not here,” the raven mutters with a blush, eyes darting about shyly.

The hunter chuckles light-heartedly as he takes the others hands into his and leads him towards a grove of trees where no one else was around spare for a few birds chirping about happily. They walk for a few minutes or so, Yesung somewhat lost in the beautiful scenery, too absorbed in looking at the tall trees and pretty flowers to know where exactly he was going.

Kyuhyun finally plops himself down beneath a large, shady willow tree near a flowery pond, pulling Yesung down with him with a grin.

“This’ll be our little Wonderland.” Kyuhyun whispers slyly, pulling the flustered boy onto his lap so the smaller was now straddled on his thighs, before tangling his long fingers through the raven’s soft locks, pulling their faces closer together.

“Don’t be so shy,” The brunette laughs, poking the others nose lightly when Yesung blushed. “There’s no one else around but us. No one to intrude in our little private time.” He smiles widely, kissing the smaller lightly.

Yesung could only giggle at the hunter’s actions, turning and dropping his face into the crook of Kyuhyun’s neck to shy away from his prodding fingers and eager lips, cuddling close to his firm chest.

Kyuhyun grins at the others adorableness and gently wraps his long arms around the boy, pressing his lips to his ear, giving the shell of it a teasing nip before raining more kisses down onto the giggling boy’s cheek.

Kyuhyun loved the way the other laughed, quiet, soft, and kind of sweet, and the way his lips would curve upwards into a breathtaking smile, causing his heart to stop beating for what seems to be eternity.

He leans down again and captures the others lips softly again, making sure not to be too forceful, knowing how shy the other could get. Surprisingly, Yesung actually reciprocated to the timid kiss, reaching up to cup Kyuhyun’s face with his small hands as their lips nuzzled together experimentally.

Yesung inhales sharply when Kyuhyun gives his lower lip a teasing, playful tug, the hunter’s hands sliding down to grasp his prominent hips and tugging him closer. The raven breaks off into a light giggle when the hunter finally releases his lips from between his teeth, and presses forward for a deeper kiss.

Maybe it’s the way he kisses, or tastes, but Kyuhyun couldn’t seem to get enough of the other. He wanted to taste him more, kiss him longer, and hold him captive in his arms forever. He tasted bitter-sweet, like coffee and sweet pastries mixed with something Kyuhyun couldn’t quite describe. He smelled alluring too, something sharp and zesty but at the same time calming and pleasant, reminding Kyuhyun briefly of Lemon Ice Tea in the heat of summer.

Kyuhyun shudders a little as his senses are invaded with nothing but the small vampire in his arms, his scent, his taste, and the feel of him pressed so close, and the sight of him kissing back just as deeply. He moans softly into the kiss, his grip tightening around the raven and pressing their bodies tighter together.

Yesung smiles a little against the others lips, his small fingers drawing aimless circles across the nape of the hunter’s neck and cheek as they kissed, eyes closed and enjoying the private moment just to themselves. Their tongues graze lightly against each others, and Yesung could feel the low moan in Kyuhyun’s chest as he lightly on the others slick muscle.

Kyuhyun pulls away briefly to catch his breath, moving his lips to the vampires pale neck instead, feeling the smooth, soft skin against his tongue as he and bit the skin hungrily. He ravaged at the boy eagerly, his hands sliding all over the small body that arched slightly into his every touch. Everything suddenly feels so hot to Kyuhyun as their movements became slightly feverish, and he is fully aware of the fact that his mind is clouding over dazedly and his blood definitely isn’t going to the right places anymore.

Yesung lets out a small sound of pleasure, relishing in the feel of the others hot mouth against his chilled skin, his fingers digging into the other’s shoulders momentarily. But that’s when he feels it, something surprisingly large and hard pressing against his inner thighs.

He blushes a little, knowing full well where this is going. He pulls away a little and Kyuhyun stops, noticing the others sudden hesitancy. And that’s when Kyuhyun also realizes why.

“S-Sorry!” he apologizes quickly, pulling back embarrassedly as he slaps a hand over his forehead in utter despair. How did he let himself lose control when he knew this is a vampire before him?!

“No, it’s okay,” Yesung says softly, reaching up to gently remove the others hand who was trying to hide his face. He slides back a little so he was no longer rubbing up against the other and presses a light kiss to the hunter’s cheek. “It’s normal,” he reassures.

“No, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to….to uh—“

“Kyuhyun.” Yesung interrupts with a small laugh. “Really, it’s alright.” He says, cupping the others face gently, brushing back some of the loose curls.

“I just don’t want you to think I’m that type of person.” Kyuhyun sighs, wrapping his arms hesitantly back around the raven’s waist. “I don’t want to take advantage of you or anything, especially on our first date.”

“I understand.” Yesung smiles, leaning down to press a soft peck to the hunter’s soft lips. “We should probably head home soon, Siwon’s probably upset that I’m out so late.”

Kyuhyun nods once in agreement, having enough embarrassment for one day, but just as he was about to get up, Yesung stays seated on his lap, holding him down.

“M-Maybe we should wait a little bit though, so you could…uh… you know,” Yesung says, gesturing downwards at Kyuhyun’s problem area down south.

“Right,” The brunette mutters shyly, settling back down against the trunk of the willow tree.
Yesung immediately snuggles back into the other’s firm chest, pressing his nose into the soft fabric of the boy’s uniform. Surprisingly, it didn’t smell like fabric cleaner like he expected instead, it was something he hasn’t smelled in years; something that reminded him of home. It was nothing like cinnamon, apples, vanilla or anything of the sort; it was like the welcoming and comforting smell of your bed, your room, your home, a natural scent of the skin. He snuggles closer and buries his face into his chest and Kyuhyun gently holds him close again, pressing his lips softly to the crown of raven hair.  

“Let’s come by here again tomorrow. I like it here.” Yesung mutters, slightly muffled by the others dress shirt.

“Hm? Alright,” Kyuhyun smiles into his hair. “I like it here too.”


Yesung tosses and turns in his bed a little, his mind somewhat lost and confused. He was still a little shocked by the fact that Kyuhyun had gotten so easily. Maybe it had to do with the whole vampire’s-saliva-that-contains--hormones, or whatever the hell Heechul had described it as?

He honestly felt bad for leaving the other hanging. After all, he was part the main reason why Kyuhyun had ended up like that. Maybe there is something he could do the next time that happens?

He bites his lower lip nervously as he pouts a little in thought, glancing over towards his clock to check the time. It was only 11:30 PM; surely the person he seeks help from is still awake.

He rolls out of bed as quietly as he could, and opens his room door. Siwon is in his room studying, Heechul is probably in his room dealing with stuff the other vampire’s had forced him to do, and then there’s Ryeowook. The human-vampire grins happily to himself when he sees that RyeoWook’s room lightly is still on. He quietly sneaks his way down the hall towards the others room, trying his hardest not to make any sounds as to not get caught and be questioned for his presence outside of his room.

He his lips once as he ponders over what he should say and how to word it. Ryeowook sometimes does get pretty nosy when it comes to secrets. Shrugging it off, finding it more necessary to receive information rather than worry about someone’s gossiping ways, he reached up a little, and knocked twice. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you're loving this story! Or at least liking it ._. 
I should probably add some warnings in the foreword *awkward laugh* anyways, yeah. If you are loving/liking this story, please leave comments, and/or Upvote it! Thanks guys! Love You~ ♥