That Way (Woodara)

In Their Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I was missing Woodara.

I was watching this in youtube the other day...

http://youtu.be/Qb-0mkDzrOI

mind you no dislikes for this video...

http://youtu.be/xdhZyXLvusA

 

 

 

That Way

 

“It’s your fault you know.  If you hadn’t influenced him about this dancing and signing thing…he wouldn’t have left.”

 

Those were the words that came from .  There was no anger, nor contempt in her voice.  It was said more in a joking manner, a joke that was laced with sadness for her brother, the only family she has in this world, who has left to go overseas. 

 

She turned to look at her brothers’ bestfriend, Wooyung, standing beside her looking up at the plane that just took off.  Wooyoung just grinned and scratched his head, then looked down on his shoes. 

 

It was Daras’ turn to look at the plane that was getting smaller and smaller against the big blue sky by the second. 

 

She sighed.  “Who goes overseas just to be an idol in Korea?”

 

“Noona.”  The younger guy finally spoke.  “He goes there for English.  There’s no better way to learn a language unless you live in a place where no one will understand you until you speak English.  So when he comes back here he can be a successful idol, sing english songs or maybe even produce an album in english.”

 

“Ah.  Whatever.  I’ll never understand him.”  She said as she pulled her hair up into a bun.

 

Wooyoung stared at her.  She was wearing a faded boyfriend jeans that was cuffed at the bottom showing a bit of her dainty ankles.  Her sneakers were tattered.  She was wearing an oversized gray hoodie with the face of Spongebob printed in the front.  Her face was bare without a hint of make-up in it and she just fixed her hair into a messy bun.  Nonetheless, she was prettier than most made up girls.  She caught him looking and she smiled a toothy grin at him. 

 

Wooyoung sighed and pushed his hands into the pockets of his jeans as he looked away.  Would he have any excuse to see her now that her brother Sanghyun wasn’t there anymore?

 

They went to the vending machine and bought coffee then they walked side by side and sat in one of the waiting areas in the airport.  They didn’t talk but they were comfortable.  Wooyoung was happy just sitting there beside her, feeling her presence near him. 

 

It was no secret that he has a crush on her.  Sanghyun told his noona once when they were hanging out in their house. 

 

They were both doing their assignment while Dara was cooking ramen the kitche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter