When You Are Cold

Bigbang's scenarios

Choi Seung Hyun (Top)

You just got home from dinner with Seung Hyun. You were really happy that night because finally, he got time to spend with you after for a while. He took you out to your favorite restaurant and you guys had a great time. “So, what do you want to do now, jagi? I’m all yours tonight”, he hugged you from the back, resting his chin on your right shoulder.

You closed your eyes and took this time to feel the warmness of his body. Yes, you really miss him. “Hmm, it has been so long since we watched movies”, you said while caressing his hair.

I know”, he kissed your neck, inhaling your scent. “I get to choose what movie to watch this time right?”, still kissing your neck.

What? When did we decide that?”, you gently pushed his head and looked at him.

Err, the last time we watched a movie? Hmm, what was it again? The Notebook?”, he asked.

 “Oh yeah, I forgot. You choose then. I’ll switch on the aircond first”, you gave him a peck on the lips and went to switch on the aircond.

After a while, you guys had finally ready to watch the movie. “Oh no oppa, I knew it! Not this movie againnn”, you whined and pouted your lips to him. “We’ve seen this movie thousand of times now”, you continued.

Come on, I thought you like it?”, he chuckled and cuddled on the couch with you.

Fine. I do like it. Anddd, I miss watching this with you”, you played with his finger and cuddled closer to him.

In the middle of the movie, he noticed that you were shivering. “Err, jagiya don’t you think it’s a bit chilly in here?”, he looked at you. You shook your head no. “Eyy, look at you, you’re shivering. You’re gonna catch a cold later”, without waiting for your answer, he slowly releasing you and stood up, switching off the aircond and went to the bedroom. After a second, he came out with a blanket in his hand. “Come here you”, he pulled you to his embrace and snuggled closer to you. “Ahh, much better right?”, you nodded and he kissed your forehead.

 

Dong Youngbae (Taeyang)

OMG oppa, I love it! I’ve never been here before. Although, I wanted to, I never got the chance”, you jumped excitedly and hugged him. “Thank you”, you said and kissed him on the cheek. Taeyang took you out that night and, you, on the other hand, didn’t know where he was taking you to. He said it was surprise and turns out, he took you to the ice skating rank. “And, you remember!”, this time you kissed him on the lips. You once told him before, that you really wanted to go ice skating, but you didn’t have the basic of skating yet. Therefore, you didn’t go and no one wanted to take you there.

Of course I remember. I’m not old yet”, he joked and kissed you back. “So, shall we?”, he smiled at you and you quickly nodded. He pulled you into the venue.

You were stunned because it was empty. No people. Quiet. Just the background music was played. “Err, I think this place is closed oppa”, you said to him, feeling a bit disappointed.

Yeap, of course it’s closed. Look at the operation time”, he pointed you to the board besides you.

Oh. Then, what are we doing here oppa? I was looking forward to it”, you looked at the board and frowned.

Because, I rent this place for both of us so that we can skate peacefully and spend our times alone. Besides, we don’t have to go through the crowded people and you can learn to skate easily”, he hugged you tightly, making you smile. “And I have no idea how they would react if they see me here. You know”, he winked at you and you both laughed.

He suddenly stopped laughing, “Oh ! I forgot to bring gloves for you”, his eyes became wide and he started to panic. “OMG, I’m so sorry. I was so excited to take you here, an-“, you stopped him by kissing him passionately. He was stunned for a moment. “Relax oppa, it’s okay”, you reassured him that everything will be okay.

No it’s not okay. Your hands are cold now”, he held your hand. Suddenly an idea popped into his head. “Oh wait, here”, he took out one of his gloves and put it on your right hand. He then holds your other hand and put it into his pocket. “Now you feel a lot warmer, right jagi?”, he smiled at you. You pecked his lips and thanked him. “Anything for you, jagi. Now let’s skate”.

 

Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon)

It was morning, and you decided to accompany Jiyong to the swimming pool. He kept asking you to swim with him, but you didn’t want to. One of the reason why you didn’t want to swim is because you never learned how to swim. “Come on, I can teach you how to swim. You never know how to swim if you don’t try it”, he gave his puppy-eyes look to you.

I told you many times, I don’t want to get wet and it’s going to be cold”, you turned your back to him and grabbed a towel in the drawer.

It’s going to be fun. And we get to spend times together in the pool. Alone”, he smirked.

You turned around and smiled. “Yeah, but still, I’m not going to swim. Look, it’s either I’m going with you to the pool, or I’m not going at all. You choose”, you said to him, arm crossing to your chest. “Fine then, let’s go”, he pulled your hand and went out through the door.

When you guys arrived at the pool, you quickly went to secure a seat, while Jiyong jumped into the pool. After for a while, Jiyong swam closer to you, asking for his towel. When you stretched out your hand to give him his towel, he quickly pulled you into the pool. You fell into the water and began to panic, “Yahhh! What are you doing?! I’m going to die!

Relax jagi, relax. I’m right here. You’re not going to die. Just hold me, arasso?”, you quickly held him tightly and trying to catch your breath. “Yahhh, you’re mean!”, you frowned, still shocked of what has just happened.

I promise I’ll make it up to you later, but now I really want to teach you how to swim and I promise we’re gonna have fun. You just have to trust me”, Jiyong kissed you and you felt safe in his arm. He taught you for hours and you still haven’t been able to stand alone in the water. But you guys did had fun.

Jiyong wanted to continue to teach you, but he saw you were shivering and your lips turned a bit blue. “It’s getting cold. We’ll try again later next time okay?”, you nodded and he pulled you out from the pool. He grabbed the towel and wrapped it around you tightly. “Let oppa warm you up, okay?”, he then took both of your hands and rubbed and blew it. He hugged you tightly and you both walked to your room.

 

Kang Daesung (Daesung)

It was winter, you and daesung decided to build a snowman together outside the house. “Who can build the biggest snowman in 10 minutes, wins!”, he said and quickly piled up some snow. You love to spend times like this with him. Playing and fooling around with each other, laughing together, all that kind of stuffs. You barely can spend times like this with him. Yeah, he is a busy man after all.

And the loser will have to wash the dishes tonight!”, he added, feeling excited.

Yahhh, that’s not fair! You started earlier than me”, you shouted to him, and he let his tongue out, totally ignoring you. “Yahh, Kang Daesung!”, you screamed his name and he looked at you. Pappp, a ball of snow landing on his face. He didn’t see it coming though and he was so shocked. You couldn’t help but laughed out loud. “That is for ignoring me and for cheating!”, you threw another ball of snow to him.

Ohh, so you wanted to play this way ey? Okay”, he took some snow in his hand and piled it up together, making a big ball. He didn’t get the chance to throw it yet, when you quickly attacked him with lots and lots of snow balls to him. “Yahhh, some of the snow went into my mou-“, he didn’t even get the chance to finish his sentence when another snow ball hit him on the face. He then sat down and held his face.

Come on, oppa. Is that what you got?”, you and threw another snow ball at him. But strange, he didn’t move from his position. You started to feel a bit uneasy, scared that you might had hurt him. “Oppa!”, you called out, but he still didn’t move. “Are you okay?”, you quickly ran to him and pulled his hands away from his face. You saw he was smirking and he quickly threw the snow ball he made earlier to your face and quickly pinned you down to the snow. “Yahhh, you cheater!”, you said while struggling to get away from him. But he was so strong and he tickled you until you were out of breath. He then lay down beside you and you both looked at the clouds in the sky.

 When you finally relaxed, he said, “Hey, let’s make snow angels”. You nodded and giggled. After a second, you both stood up and looked at the snow angel that you guys had made. “I’ve always wanted to do that, yknow”, he looked at you and became a bit shocked. “Omo, your face is so red. You must be so cold”, he opened his sweater’s zipper and pulled you to his chest. “Let’s share oppa’s sweater. It’s kinda big anyway”, and you both walked into the house. “I’ll make us some hot chocolates”, he then kissed both of your cheeks. 

 

Lee Seung Hyun (Seungri)

Beep. It was 5 a.m in the morning and the alarm would not stop beeping. “Oppa turn off the alarm, please”, you said in your hoarse voice and turned your back to him. Seungri quickly turned off the alarm and sat up on the bed, rubbing his eyes. He switched on the side table lamp and turned to you. He then pulled your hair away from your face and kissed your cheek, “Wake up, sleepy head. It’s time.

You scrunched up your face and pulled the comforter up to your face. “Oppa, not now. Go back to sleep”, you said to him, still sleepy.

He laughed and pulled the comforter away. “Come on. Wakey wakey. You have to wake up now, or else we’re going to miss it”, he poked your cheek continuously. You quickly sat up and rubbed your face angrily, feeling a bit annoyed that he bugged you especially in the morning. “Whoa, calm down jagi”, he your hair.

Miss what oppa? It’s 5 a.m…”, you whined, still covering your face with your hand.

Come on”, he pulled your hand and you both went into the bathroom. “Here”, he gave you your toothbrush. You gave him a death stare and he just laughed. “Trust me, you’re going to like it. I have a surprise for you. You like surprises, right?”, he grinned at you and you just obeyed him. After you both brushing your teeth together, he pulled you to the living room. You were too sleepy to walk, so you just let him walked you while you were resting your head on his chest, eyes fully closed.

You were fully awakened when you had realized that you both were in the car, and Seungri was driving somewhere. “Oppa, where are we going? I didn’t even change my clothes”, luckily you wore your long sleeve t-shirt, not your lingerie. “We’ll see”, he turned his glance to you and smiled. After a while, you guys had finally arrived. “What are we doing here at the beach? The sun hasn't even risen yet”, you still confused. “If it has risen, then we might have missed the chance and my surprise to you will be ruined.”, he got out from the car. He opened the car door for you and pulled you out slowly. He then pulled out a mat from the back seat.

You guys walked to the beach and Seungri suddenly stopped. “I think this is okay”, he laid the mat on the sand and you both sat down, watching the sun rise. “It’s beautiful oppa. Thank you for this. And for always making me happy”, you said, holding his hand and kissed it.

I’m glad you like it”, he smiled and kissed you. “Are you cold, jagi?”, he asked, concerned about you. You nodded. He quickly took off his sweater and put it around you. He then puts his arm around you and kissed the side of your head, while you both were enjoying the sun rise. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm sorry for the late update. And I know, scenarios supposed to be short and some of it were out of topic (I think). I'm out of ideas Y.Y and I think you guys can consider this as one-shot. Thank you for reading. Enjoy ^^