When You Are Crying (Edited)

Bigbang's scenarios

Choi Seung Hyun (Top)

Seung Hyun was coming home from his work. He bought you flowers since he knew you were coming to his house that night. He frowned the moment he saw you were crying on his couch, holding a bucket of ice cream. "I'm feeling blue", you frowned to him and tears kept coming out from your eyes.

He quickly rushed to you and took the bucket of ice cream and put it on the table. He wiped your tears, "Hey, what happened? Did someone hurt you again, jagi? Tell me, who was it that hurt you, I'm not letting him go this time". He clenched his fist, suddenly remembered what has happened to you for the past few weeks. 

You held his fist and calmed him down. You smiled a bit, still sobbing, "An..ani..yo. I'm just..."

He cut you off by hugging you tightly, "Shh shh, it's okay. You can tell me later when you're okay, okay jagi?". He put your head on his thigh, carresing your hair. He then pulled a nearest blanket to cover you up and kissed the back of your neck, "I'll let you cry on my thigh, but you have to promise to tell me everything later."

You nodded, assured him that you were going to tell him later on. Soon, you fell asleep on his thigh, feeling safe in his hold.

 

Dong Youngbae (Taeyang)

It was 9 p.m, you had just finished your shift. You were having a hard time at your work and was waiting for Taeyang to pick you up. You've been holding your tears since you couldn't remember when. You tried to hold it again because you didn't want Taeyang to know and you didn't want to ruin his mood. You saw a glimpse of his car and tried to smile. Taeyang was sitting at the back and opened the door for you from inside the car. Smiling at you, "Hey jagi".

The moment you saw his face, you started to burst out in tears. Oh great. Taeyang quickly pulled you inside the car and hugged you. "What's wrong, jagi?", he frowned.

You pushed your face to his chest, hiding your face. You tried to answer him but your couldn't because of your sobbing. He wiped your tears with his thumb and put your head on his shoulder. As if he knew you've been holding your tears, he calmed you down, "It's okay sweetheart. Let the pain you've been holding, out first, okay? I'm always here if you want someone to hear you out.".

He kissed your forehead softly while rubbing your arms "Shh shh, I love you, jagi. Let's go home and rest".

*Note: His driver was the one who drove the car*

 

Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon)

It was night and you were at Jiyong's friend's party. At first, you didn't want to go because you didn't have the mood to party. But, your Jiyong kept pusing you to go with him. He said he wanted you to be by his side, so you decided to go anyway.

Yup, now you were alone in the garden, getting some fresh air. You felt like a total outsider from all the people inside the house. You wanted to go home, but you saw Jiyong was having such a great time. He looked so happy. You wanted to spend more times with him too, but not like this way. I miss him. And all of a sudden, your tears came out. And it kept coming out.

Suddenly you felt someone hugging you from behind. Of course, it was Jiyong. He turned you around and quickly wiped your tears, "Jagiya, is there's something wrong?". He looked worried and sad, "Tell me what's wrong, sweetheart". 

You quickly hugged him and sobbed, "I'm sorry to ruin your mood oppa, but can we please go home?".

He caressed your hair, "Sure, anything for you. I'm sorry jagi, it's my fault. Please don't cry. Oppa hate to see you're crying". You were about to open your mouth, to say something, but he quickly put his finger on your lips, "Shh shhh, let's go home and spend our times together. We can do...something. I miss you". He smirked and kissed you.

 

Kang Daesung (Daesung)

You were not feeling well. Not that you were sick, it was just that you felt sad all of a sudden. Maybe your period was coming at that time..

Daesung noticed you were not in the mood, and decided to invite you out to have dinner with him at your favourite restaurant. In the restaurant, you were sitting across Daesung. Oh man, why do I have to sit in front of him. Looking at him makes me feel sad even more. OMG what is this feeling. Do I miss him so much?, you thought to youself. You were not as talkative as you are when you were with Daesung that night. He held your hands and looked at you in the eyes, "I know you're not okay. Mind telling me?". He looked sad as well, you seldom saw him like this. And you were the one that made him like this. Aishhh.

Your eyes got teary and you forced a smile, "Nahh, I'm okay", and you cried the moment you said 'okay'. You quickly wiped your tears "I'm sorry. I don't even know what's wrong with me". You suddenly laughed, half crying. "Sorry oppa. You must think I'm crazy right now. I think it's my.. my.. my period", you finally said those words.

He stood up from his seat and sat beside you, "Yahhh, don't do this again! I'm seriously worried you know!", he crossed his arms, being sulky.

"Yahhh, why are you like this? You should calm me down!", you slightly hit him. He laughed a bit and hugged you.

"Don't cry. You're a strong girl right? A bully!" he joked and you playfully punch his chest. "Let's order some ice cream to cool you down, okay jagi?", he kissed both of your cheeks.

 

Lee Seung Hyun (Seungri)

You both were asleep, when suddenly Seungri woked up by the sound of someone sobbing besides him. He quickly switched on the side table lamp and saw you were in a sitting position, hugging your knees. Seungri didn't notice yet that you were crying because he still in his sleepy mode. "Jagi.. Ehem, jagiya. What are you doing? Why aren't you sleeping", he said that with his hoarse voice.

You didn't answer him, instead, you were sobbing harder. Seungri was finally awakened and quickly sat up, rubbing your arms. "Omo jagiya, what's wrong?", he sounded so concerned. He slowly pulled you in his embrace and raised your chin a bit so that he could see your face. He kissed your closed eyes and wiped your tears away. "Jagi.. Tell me what's wrong. Are you hurt?".

You nodded and held your stomach. "It's my tummy. I don't know why, but it hurts. I tried sleeping, but I can't. Sorry I woke you up oppa. I know you're tired", you said that between your sob. 

He slowly pulled away, "Jagi, please don't say that.. I'd rather stay awake, than seeing you hurt like this. Hmm wait here". You saw him stood up and went outside the room. Few minutes later, he came back with a glass of water and a pill. He handed it both to you, "Here, eat this. You would feel better. I eat this whenever I have a stomach ache". And you obeyed him. He then took the glass and put it on the side table. Then he slowly pushed you, so that you were lying on the bed and he gently massage your stomach. "Shh, it's okay. I'm right here with you if you need anything arasso?", he kissed you and continue to massage your stomach until you fell asleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Sorry it keeps getting longer and longer for each member xD suddenly I got so many ideas floating in my head kahkahkah. I'll do the rest of my other scenarios when I have the time. I hope you guys will like it. Please subscribes and comment!! :)

P/s: Do tell me which one is your favourite ^^