[M] Simply Teasing (ft. Jimin)

Just One Shot [BTS Drabble Dump]

 

Title: Simply Teasing
Characters: JiminxYou
Rated: R  (cause well…don’t need no candles or cake. just need your body to make….birthday , birthday ~)
Word Count: 1042 
Requested for Park Jimin's birthday~

A/N: It’s been a while since I’ve written haha

 


 

9:00PM

 

That gives you exactly two hours to get ready. You had apologised earlier to Jimin for not being able to stop by the company to see him for his birthday, and although he was an absolute sweetheart, you knew he was secretly hurt.

 

His responses were more passive than usual and you knew you needed to make it up to him somehow.

 

You flicked him a text an hour before asking if he could meet you soon, but he said he would be practicing all night and being the “practice bug” he is, you know there is no way he is going to leave anytime before 1AM. So that in result meant you had to (unfortunately) bring his bestie, Taehyung into the plan.

 

Luckily for you, Taehyung was all for his fellow 95er “getting lucky” tonight and promised to keep his lips sealed. All he had to was get Park Jimin to yours by midnight in exchange for a week’s worth of lunch dates. But that also meant convincing his dear Min Suga Hyung to drive him to yours (blindfolded, preferably passed out but you didn’t want to jeopardise his wellbeing that much).

 

Your phone goes off and it’s a message from Suga saying, “Fine..but only because it’s our Jiminie.. Uhh don’t tell him I said that ==“.  You chuckle to yourself and plug your phone into your speakers.

 

Scrolling through your playlists, you hit the one with Jimin’s name on it and proceed to tonight’s “event”. 

 

Originally, you were reluctant to go all cliche “rose petals and candles” but then again, your boyfriend is Park Jimin and well…cliche is the only way to go really. So with that in mind, you start leaving rose petals from the front door to your bedroom, bordered with lit candles.

 

After taking a shower, you make sure to take extra care with your make up (making full use of all your waterproof products because well…it’s definitely going to get steamy tonight), curling your eyelashes and applying mascara to each and every lash.

 

Reaching into the Victoria’s Secret bag (that Jimin so happened to get for your birthday) you put on that black and white polka dot bustier set, finishing it off with some black stilettos. 

 

Just as you finish blow drying your hair and putting your go-to red lipstick on, a mumble of voices are heard at the door just as your phone goes off.

 

“He’s outside. We’re leaving now~ OH! Also! He was kinda pissed…but kekekeke you can take care of that ;) - Taehyung” 

 

You make a mental note to get back at the 4D Alien later.

 

Turning the music up louder, you approach the door, hitting the lights and opening the door.

 

“Yah!” he shouts down the corridor to the already gone members. “You think I’m gonna—“ he stops mid-sentence, his mouth drops and you smirk.

 

“Happy Birthday, Jimin-ah,”

 

You don’t even get to as he walks straight in, backing you against the wall as he drops his bags on the floor and kisses you right then and there. You smile into his kiss as you pull away.

 

“Ayyeee, not so fast birthday boy,” you smirk, trailing your fingers down his shirt, slowly ing them one by one. You can see the urgency in him but you won’t let him win so easily.

 

Reaching the top of his jeans, you get crouch down as you them and you can see how much he needs you right now. He lets out a groan as your fingers brush against his urgency and you chuckle to yourself.

 

“Someone’s excited,” you tease, pulling down his jeans and boxers down to his ankle. He tries to pull you back up but this unknown strength takes over as you pin him against the wall, hands on either side.

 

“Baabb—unnngg,” he moans as your tongue runs itself against him. Taking him in all at once, he moans your name and he hates how you like this.

 

“Yah—unng..isn’t this…supposed to—nnngg—be my birthday…” he’s breathless as you work up and down on him. Your only response is a chuckle, allowing the vibration from your chest surge through his body. This only makes him moan louder.

 

Your hands take over for you as you feel a sudden tug at your shoulders upwards, his lip crashing onto yours. He moans into your mouth and that only makes your body melt into his. You hate how your body gives in so quick to his cues. He takes your hands off him as he leads you into your room, pushing you on your back onto your bed.

 

There’s a lustful smirk that takes over and you know that’s it for you. Tugging at your , he on his fingers before they play on your already soaked lingerie.

 

“And I thought I was excited,” his gaze stays locked on yours and you hate how he has this control on you when his hands work magic. “You’re so wet,” he teases, his fingers playing at your entrance before entering ever so slowly.

 

You arch your back and now it’s his turn to chuckle at your urgency. Your hips towards him as he plays in and out of you. Letting out a moan, his name escapes your lips as you tell him to stop teasing you.

 

“It takes two to tango, babe,” you can practically hear the smirk in his stupid voice.

 

His fingers pull out and you’re relieved for a second…until you feel his lips on you down there and that throws you over the edge. Your hands reach for his hair as you pull on them. He takes that as a cue to flick his tongue and that just about does it for you. Your hips upwards and you’re basically screaming for him to you already.

 

He chuckles as his hands slowly move up from your thighs and up pulls your bustier off. His lips move up, trailing kisses from your inner thigh to your stomach. You can’t wait any longer as you pull him in for a deep kiss. His hands are roaming all over your bare skin and the touch of his on yours send shivers down you spine.

 

Aligning himself with you, he gives you one last look, the smirk a permanent fixture on his face as he enters you. You feel him rocking to the music as he guides your hips in time with his. Slowly he fastens his pace until he is pounding into you until you’re both so close to the edge that you’re each other’s name in time.

 

Collapsing in euphoria, you cuddle up next to him, both breathless from that mindless pounding.

 

“Best…gift…ever.”

 

-END-