Lunch Time Surprise

Bulletproof Messaging
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-Ring!-
  The bell rang, indicating the start of lunch.
  "See you tomorrow, Seo Young," An Gi said as the two separated ways.
  Seo Young waved back and smiled.  She then headed towards the cafeteria to search for Do Hee and that "surprise" that she was going to get.
  "Boo!"
  "Gosh!" Seo Young jumped at the sudden greeting by Do Hee.
  Do Hee giggled.  "Let's go!" She started pulling her to a vacant table.
  "What's going on?" Seo Young asked.
  Do Hee sat down next to her and beamed brightly.  "I have a plan.  And it will result in you talking to Jungkook."
  "Bwoh?!  No!" Seo Young fidgeted around.  "What were you planning to do?"
  Do Hee waved a finger in front of her.  "Uh-uh.  I'm not telling.  You'll catch on in a few seconds."
  Seo Young's eyes widened.  "Bwoh?!  A few seconds?!  What the heck are you going to do?"
  Do Hee completely ignored Seo Young's question and exclaimed.  "Oh!  He's coming!  He's coming!"
  Sure enough, Jungkook and BTS was walking into the cafeteria.
  Do Hee rubbed her hands mischievously.  “And so the plan begins...”
  Seo Young then realized that there was a gap right next to her.   “Oh no, Do Hee.  You can’t possibly be planning for him to sit next to me...”
  Do Hee grinned and snapped her fingers.  “Bingo.”
  Seo Young whimpered slightly at the thought of that.  “Dude!”
  Just then a whole group of eleventh graders came and sat right next to Seo Young, filling in the available space.
  Do Hee started stuttering.  “W-wha..?  Andwae, andwae, andwae!”  She closed her eyes and slowly breathed out a slow breath of air to calm herself down.
  Seo Young released a small giggle.  At least she wouldn’t have to face Jungkook sitting next to her.
  Do Hee reopened her eyes and spoke to the eleventh graders.  “Sorry, but those seats were saved for some other people.”
  They glanced at her and one of them scoffed.  “Do you think we care?  There aren’t reserved seats here.”  They rolled their eyes and continued eating their lunch.
  Do Hee was about to retort with something, when Seo Young poked her arm. 
  “Dude, you don’t have to do anything.  BTS already sat down over there.”
  They looked towards the end of the crowded table and saw Jungkook, along with the rest of BTS, residing at the edge of the table.
  Do Hee groaned.  “Darn it!”
  Seo Young laughed, pointing a finger at Do Hee.  “Haha!”
  Do Hee glared at her.  “Aish, this is so annoying.”
  Seo Young continued laughing.  “Oh well.  I guess the surprise isn’t gonna happen today, is it?  Let’s go get lunch, then.”
  Do Hee nodded and got up.  “Let’s leave our backpacks here.  Someone will take our spots if we leave them open.”
  Seo Young agreed and took her cell phone with her in case anyone tried to steal it.
  In order to get to the lunch line, they had to walk to the end of the table and turn right.  This meant that they had to walk past BTS.
  Seo Youn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter