Break Time

Bulletproof Messaging
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do Heeee-ahhh!" Seo Young jumped onto the unsuspecting girl's back. "Good morning!"

It was break time at school the next day.

Do Hee turned around. "Yah, Seo Young! You're going to break my eardrums!" She rubbed her ears.

Seo Young just looked around the cafeteria to find a seat, where most of the school gathered during break. Because of this, the cafeteria was packed, with only a few spaces to sit.

"Oh, there's a seat!" Seo Young pulled Do Hee over to an empty table.

The tables had benches on both sides, so that students could face each other while sitting. There was a bit of garbage leftover from the previous people who sat there, but they didn't mind. They only needed a place to sit. They sat so that their backs were against the table, so that they wouldn't have to face the nasty garbage nor the people on the opposite side of the table.

As soon as they got situated, Seo Young turned to Do Hee to start talking about an upcoming concert. "Dude, so like Teen Top is-"

"Omo, omo, omo!" Do Hee began flailing her arms wildly.

Seo Young chuckled. "Wow, I didn't know you were that big of an Angel. I didn't even know you listened to Teen Top."

Do Hee rolled her eyes. "I don't care about that! Look!" She twirled Seo Young around so that she could see who was sitting down on the oppsite side of the table.

Seo Young quickly whipped her head back to the front. "Oh my gosh, it's Jungkook," she whispered. Seo Young tried to calm down her rapidly beating heart.

"Ooh, your face is all red~" Do Hee teased.

"Shush up, he can hear you!" Seo Young slapped Do Hee's arm while whispering.

Do Hee peeked back and swung her legs around so that her body was now facing the table, directly facing Jungkook and his group of friends.

"O.m.g. Do Hee, please tell me you did not just do that."

Do Hee smirked. "Well I did, so now you better turn around too, unless you want to look like a weirdo sitting like that when everybody else is facing the table."

"What? That's your fault!"

Do Hee shrugged and pulled out her Samsung Galaxy phone to start playing games on it.

Seo Young mentally whined as she debated on what to do. Her face surely was bright red from having Jungkook directly in front of her, so she was too embarrassed to turn around. But if she didn't, people would think she's weird, like Do Hee said.

Reluctantly, Seo Young grabbed Do Hee's arm tightly to turn her body around.

Do Hee let out a small squeal due to her pinching her arm too hard. This caused Jungkook to curiously glance up at her.

That's enough, I caught his attention.  I'm turning back now, Seo Young thought as she started swinging her body to face away from the table again.

Do Hee stopped her just as she was about to turn around, making her legs almost kick a guy that was walking right past her.

"Woah!" The guy stopped just as Seo Young's legs almost hit him and his french fries came flying out of his hands.

Thanks to her quick reflexes, Seo Young's hands instantly shot up to catch the pack of fries. The guy was astonished by her sudden action and smiled when she handed the pack back to him.

"Sorry," she said. She said it in English, because she expected him to be a random American student at school. She was too embarrassed to look up at the guy.

"Gwenchana."

Her head shot up. "You're Korean?" The words left before she could stop and realize who she was speaking to. "Oh! J-Hope sunbae-nim."

J-Hope smiled as he slid next to Seo Young. "Hey. Thanks for catching my food. It probably would've spilled if it weren't for you. You just saved me a few dollars from not having to get back in line and buying a new pack of fries."

Seo Young nodded along to his words and smiled shyly. "You're welcome."

J-Hope smiled and turned to Jungkook and the rest of BTS, who were starting to gather around the table.

Do Hee turned to Seo Young with wide eyes. It's BTS, she mouthed.

I know, Seo Young responded.

She sat there with her back facing the table for a couple more seconds before Do Hee nudged her.

"What?" Seo Young asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter