Chapter One

My Roommate Boyfriend's Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring in my ear. I jump up startled and tumble out of the bed landing roughly on the wooden floor. I slightly roll over to the left to unpin my arm. No! It can't be morning already. It hardly feels as if I've slept two hours.

 

I look up at the clock and see that it's five thirty in the morning. I have to be at the bookstore and punched in by seven. This is going to be a rough day. I was kept awake most of the night by all the and screaming from my wonderful roommate. Bom and her flings, Top. She has a few flavors of choice to choose from. If you ask me, Top's her best option.

 

Slowly I sit up and run my fingers through my hair. A yawn escapes my parted lips as I use all of my energy to push myself back to my feet. I just need two more hours of sleep. Sometime I barely make it through the day without falling asleep. I've been lucky so far to not get caught napping in the back of the bookstore I work at. One day my lucks going to run out and I'm going to be left jobless and back at my parent's house.

 

With only one hour left before I have to leave for work. I find myself sauntering down the hallway half asleep. I stare down at my black silk pajama pants as they drag across the tan carpet making a noise loud enough to hopefully wake my roomie Bom up.Then again, maybe that's not a good thing. I pull my pant legs up and stumble into the living room. I feel the rest of my energy drain out of me.

 

"Bom! What the hell?" I mutter out load knowing that no one is even listening.

 

I look around the living room and it's a total mes. I'm kind of use to this by now but it still angers me. All of the couch cushions are all over the floor with chips smashed into the carpet like somebody just dropped them and sat on them. Who does that? Knowing them,they probably just had all over the chips and smashed them in. 

 

As I stand there with a frown on my pale pink lips, I ask myself the same question that I have been trying to figure out for the last eight weeks. How did I end up with the messiedt rommate ever? i should've known better than to answer a personal ad with someone looking for a rommate. What am I, stupid? At the moment, it sure feels like it.

 

Knowing that I don't have much of choice, I quickly start cleaning up the chips. I turn around to walk tp the kitchen and my eyes widen at the sight. I throw my arms up in frustration and end up dropping most of the chips that I just picked up, back onto the dirty black carpet. Just wonderful. The kitchen liiks like hell. The garbage is over flowing, the counter is full of pizza crust and smashed up beer can , the oak wooden floor is covered in sticky spots and freshly painted wall that should be white is covered with some pink fluid. Letting out a breath of frustration, I start cleaning up as quickly as I can manage. The last thing that I want to do after working for eight hours is to come home and stare at a filthy house all day. Bom doesn't clean, so I have no choice. 

 

Twenty five minutes later the house is clean enough to let me breathe better. My body bumps into something firm and I'm sent falling down to my . The trash can falls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter