Graffiti

Couple Tattoos

It was a small tattoo with angel wings and initials on either side.

Cap turned to you and smiled. "Angel wings for the only Angel that caught my heart."

Prologue

You had met Cap at Teen Top's fan signing event a few years ago. At the time, your bias had been Ricky because of how cute the guy was. You couldn't stop squealing like a fangirl when you came face-to-face with Ricky in a suit at the fansign. You had asked him for a picture and the both of you took a selca. You wished that the moment would last forever, but was soon scolded by the managers and angry fans behind you. You bowed several times to Ricky before continuing on to the next member: Cap.

Upon reaching Cap, you just dazedly handed him your Teen Top album for him to sign as you kept sneaking peeks back at Ricky.

Cap finished signing and looked up to hand it back to you. "Thanks for-"

You were still staring at Ricky with a goofy expression on your face.

Cap got offended. "Yah. I'm signing your stuff and you just focus on another member? What's the point of you being here then?"

Startled, you broke off your gaze to Ricky and bowed at least twenty times to Cap. "Chusuhamnida! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to disrespect you! Chusuhamnida!"

Cap rolled his eyes and put on a cold front. "Next in line."

You could see that the next fan was already making her way up to Cap, and Chunji was now smiling at you since you were the next in line to interact with him.

With a panicked expression, you held onto the table where Cap was, startling him. "Please, I'll make it up to you. You guys are my favorite group ever, and I'm so sorry for coming off as a disrespectful fan."

Cap seemed to take this into consideration and didn't say anything until the next fan had arrived. "Ok, meet me after the fansign and we'll figure something out."

The fan in front of him scoffed and glared at you enviously. You beamed at Cap. "Ah, thank you! I'll see you then!" You bowed to him once and continued down the line to the next Teen Top members.

When you had went down the whole line, you decided to find a shady area to wait until the event was over.

At exactly three o' clock, Teen Top stood up simultaneously and bowed. Being the leader, Cap held the microphone and announced that the fan-sign was over and that it was a wonderful opportunity to meet all their Angels.

You clapped along with the other fans and cheered as the members made their way backstage. You straightened yourself up and tried your best to search for Cap. You decided to head towards the stage doors to see if there was any sign of the leader.

As soon as you reached the door, Cap emerged, wearing a plain tee-shirt and jeans, in contrast to the suit he was wearing just earlier.

You beamed at him.  "Oh, you remembered."

Cap scoffed. "Of course I remembered. You owe me big time."

"From just looking at someone else when I was supposed to be looking at you?" The words leaked out of your mouth too quickly for you to recover, so you apologized again. "Oh! Chusuhamnida. I shouldn't be speaking like this to an idol."  You mentally chastised yourself.

Cap was annoyed. "Yah.  I have a busy schedule. Let's get going."

You obediently followed him along the streets of Seoul without questioning where to. You didn't feel like you were in the right position to ask.

The walk seemed to take pretty long and you were getting tired.

Without turning around, Cap said, "Hey, say something. I'm getting bored."

You stammered for words. "Oh, um. How was the fansign?"

"Fantastic," he answered, but continued, "Until someone had to show up and ruin everything."

You looked at the ground guiltily. "It's me, isn't it?"

Cap stopped in his tracks and his heels furiously. "Yeah. Who else?!"

You were astounded by his reaction. You didn't expect him to react this harshly. Didn't idols have like thousands of fans swarming them? You didn't dare to ask him this, fearing that you would only get on his nerves even more. Instead, you cautiously chose your words and said, "Oh. Well, how do I make it up to you, then?"

This seemed to frustrate him and you wanted to run away.  If only he didn't have the authority as an idol...

Cap exploded, "There's no way to make things up! Everyone knows that you can't change someone's heart! Even if you try to do something, you won't ever be able to make things up!"

You were confused. "Um, what do you mean by 'you can't change someone's heart'?" Does Cap have feelings for me...? Although he was angry at the moment, you vetured to ask him, "Do you, um...like me...or something?"

Cap's head shot up abruptly. "...What?"

You blushed and stuttered. "Oh, n-nothing. I didn't say anything." That was embarassing.

Then, something unexected happened. Cap laughed. "You think that I like you?"

"Uh...." You felt really awkward at the moment.

Thankfully, Cap answered to save you from the embarrassment. "If you're wondering why I'm so angry, I'll tell you. And I guess... the whole thing isn't really all your fault. I'm just mad that, out of all six members, I never seem to have much of our fans' attentions. On every single online post, fancam, whatever, they always seem to focus on L.Joe, Niel, Ricky, and the rest."  He paused.  "It's just me that seems to be so left out, you know? Surely you do. You're one of them aren't you?"

You processed his words carefully as to not leave out any details. When you were confident, you responded with, "Well, they're terrible fans if they don't focus on all the members."

Cap seemed to be content with your answer, but still complained, "Says the girl who only has eyes for Ricky."

You could sense a teasing tone in his voice and eased at that. You joined in. "Well, he is my bias after all. And it's your fault for seeming so intimidating all the time."

"I do?" Cap pretended to be surprised. "Oh, well, I better start doing more aegyo then." He raised his hands to his cheeks and squinted his eyes. "Buing. Buing."

You covered your eyes. "Ack, cuteness overload!"

Cap laughed at your reaction. "Well you better enjoy it while you can. Cuz it's not gonna last long. I can't keep up a cute image."

You uncovered your face. "Well of course not. You have like three tattoos on your body, " you teased.

"Oh, how do you know? Those tattoos aren't in the most visible places, just so you know. Where have you been looking?" He smirked at your reaction.

"W-what? It's because I was watching fancams of stuff you guys do and it just caught my eye. Gosh, you're the one flaunting your tattoos around. I promise, I'm not a byuntae..."

"Sureee," he smirked and continued leading the way, but this time he walked alongside you instead of in front.

You felt like it was reasonable to ask now. "Where are we going?"

"It's about time you asked."  He glanced sideways at you. "We're going to a graffitti area."

"What?!" You exclaimed.  Cap didn't seem to be caught off guard, but you were a bit scared.  "I know graffitti design is one of your hobbies, but Cap, seriously. Here in Seoul? Michyeoso? You're gonna get caught!"

He smirked. "No one's gonna know. And besides, I'm a famous idol, for your information."

"... Just the more reason not to do it! What do you think's going to happen to your reputation?"

He pondered for a moment. "Then I'll get a bad boy image at the most." Cap smirked as he tilited his head towards you. "Chicks dig that." He winked.

You pretended to throw up. "Fine, you can be like that. But I still love my cute Ricky oppa."

"Haha. Whatever, we're already here."

You didn't even realize that you guys were facing a huge wall plastered in colorful paint. Cap left your side to go into a dark alleyway. A few seconds later, he emerged with a box of tools.

You peered into the box. "Are those spray paint?" You asked curiously.

"No, they're ingredients for baking cake. We're gonna bake a cake right here in this back alley."

You crossed your arms at his sarcasm.

"Of course they're spray paint, pabo. Now put this on." He threw a black mask in your direction.

"What's this for?" You asked. You've never had experience with these kinds of criminal activities before.

"Aish, you're such a newbie. It's a mask to protect you from the paints' chemicals. That's the only one I have, so I don't really have one for myself at the moment."

You didn't want him to have to sacrifice it for you, so you protested. "Then use this one. I don't need it. You're gonna harm yourself if you paint without it."

You extended your arm to give it back, but he just pushed it away. "No, I'm used to this. Your lungs are probably weaker since you've never spray-painted. Now put it on and just enjoy the show." He smiled before turning around to organize the spray cans.

You were curious as to what he wanted to show you. You put on the mask as he shook one of the cans.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yup." Your voice was muffled by the mask, but was still audible.

Cap raised his arm onto one corner of the wall and started spraying a pearl light lavender color, swirling the can to create vivid images. After he finished one area, he switched to a black can to start the outline. You were mesmerized by the beauty of the art that he was displaying right in front of you.

Your eyes followed each and, before you knew it, he was finished.

"Done," he announced, putting the caps back on top of the cans.

You took in the finished artwork and gaped in awe. "It's amazing, Cap."

He had painted the words "Angels + Teen Top" in huge lettering.

"Oh, I almost forgot," he said.

You glanced at him curiously.

"What's your name?"

You suddenly became nervous. Why am I so nervous now? "My name's Ji," you said.

"Oh, Ji." He smiled. "I like that name. Not too girly, not too rebellious either."

You blushed. "Thanks." Thank goodness this mask is covering my face.

He turned back to the wall and unlidded the black spray paint again. You wondered what he was drawing, but his body was shielding it from you.

You shrank back and waited impatiently for him to show you. When he finally finished, you immediately jumped up to look at it. It was your name inside a pair of purple angel wings.

You were surprised that he actually wrote your name on his artwork. "You didn't have to..."

He smiled. "I want to. To my #1 fan."

You felt like your face really was on fire right then. You tried to stretch the mask so that it would cover more than only the lower half of your face. "Let's go," you said, trying to change the subject.

Cap nodded. "Arasso. But first, I need my mask back." He strode up to you to unhook the mask straps behind your ears.

I am going to faint right now.

He removed the mask from your face and chuckled lightly. "Your face is all red."

You stuttered as you tried to find words to defend yourself. Nothing came to mind. Your head was all blank.

Cap walked back to the tool box, shaking his head jokingly. "I told you that the mask would protect you from the chemicals. You didn't have to hold your breath to the point that your face got all red."

Whew, he thinks that instead.

Just then, a thought popped into your mind. You took out your phone to take a picture of the artwork Cap had just created, including the image of your name.

Hearing a snap from your camera, Cap turned around. He laughed. "You don't have to take a picture of that."

You turned to him. "Why? It's really nice."

He beamed. "I meant that it's not gonna be the last time you see that."

You were puzzled and your confusion showed on your face.

Cap continued as he walked into the alleyway to put back the tools, "I'm gonna take you back here a few more times, you know."

"Huh?" You couldn't hide the shock you had. "What do you mean by that?"

Cap took a bit longer than you expected in coming back. What's taking him so long? You decided to go investigate. It was pitch black in the alley. How does he see in here?

Just then, a pair of hands wrapped around your arm, making you release a high-pitched squeak.

"What I mean by that is... I'm going to continue taking you here with me so that you can watch me paint all the time. You're the only person I've shown how I release my stress to, and I want it to remain that way."

Your heart was beating rapidly.

"And by the way," he continued. "Call me Min Soo from now on. Cap is a stage name I created. I want the people closest to me to call me Min Soo."