Chapter Four

Meeting Mr Perfect

As the clock ticked, Luhan yawned as he slowly lifted Sehun off his shoulder and place his head on the sofa..

Then as he was about to stand to get a glass of water, 

" dont go. .." Sehun uttered.

Luhan turned as Sehun lightly grabbed his arm.

He blinked as he slowly lifted Sehun's hand away.

" semi.. don't.. don't... " Sehun uttered.

" what exactly happened between them." Luhan thought as he placed the glass of water down.

As he walked out of the kitchen, Sehun wasn't at the couch.

" where did he." before Luhan could continue,

" hey shorty.. ( places an arm around Luhan ) " Sehun chuckled, walking like his legs were about to give way.

" yah.. ( helps him ) can you just sleep ?!" Luhan asked.

" she ... she broke my heart, shorty.. she broke my heart. A GIRL BROKE MY HEART.! " Sehun shouted.

" stop calling me shorty. seriously man. what happened..?" Luhan asked.

" ( chuckles as he stumbled to the sofa ) I.... ( points around , Luhan frowned. ) I .... was about to surprise her at her house with a bouquet of rose and a rose necklace which she loved but... ... " Sehun uttered.

" and then what happened?" Luhan asked.

Sehun held back his tears.

" i saw her with another man, and.." Sehun coughed as Luhan could tell Sehun's eyes were wet.

" She was upset i couldn't go official or announce to the world that we were dating, but does she have to go to this extend. ." Sehun spoke , a tear rolled down his cheek,

Luhan lightly pat Sehun's back.

" ( turns to Luhan ) say.. shorty. what should i do.. uh.. " Sehun spoke , his eyes filled with sadness.

Luhan looked at him, and for some reason at that moment, Luhan thought his heart fluttered for a second.

" Cheer up " was all Luhan said.

Sehun chuckled as he leaned on the sofa,

" but i .. i really liked her... " Sehun mumbled.

Luhan turned to look at him.

Then Sehun's head fell onto Luhan's lap.

He closed his eyes as he just made an ugh sound as he fell asleep.

Luhan blinked as he lightly touched Sehun's hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, 

Luhan felt his phone vibrating from his pocket, slowly lifting up Sehun's head he went to asnwer the call.

" hey man! you weren't home yesterday? " DO asked.

" yea. i was at Sehun's house." Luhan replied.

" Sehun's? " DO asked, his eyes widened.

" what!? Luhan was overnight at Sehun's house? SEHUN?! " Chanyeol added.

DO chided Chanyeol.

" heh yea." Luhan replied sheepishly.

" you ok there?!" DO asked.

" yea no worries . what's up anyway?" Luhan asked.

" oh, Kris asked us over to his house to enjoy a soccer game and just party you know guys party " DO said.

" wow tonight? " Luhan questioned, 

" oh, tonight 7pm at his house " DO smiled.

" sure i will be there " Luhan replied.

" cool see you there ! by the way you.. really ok there?" DO asked.

" yep no worries haha " Luhan chuckled.

" oh then see you later man! " DO smiled.

Luhan smiled as he hung up.

As he placed his phone back in his pocket he decided to cook some porridge for Sehun. 

After about 10 minutes.

" ugh.. my head hurts ." Sehun mumbled as he sat up,

" you up? Are you feeling better ? " Luhan asked as he stirred the porridge.

Sehun turned to look at him.

" why are you. " Sehun asked.

" you were drunk seriously. You still called me a shorty." Luhan retorted.

Sehun frowned as he looked at the beer cans on the table.

He closed his eyes as he remembered him falling asleep on someone's shoulder.

" did i ( turns to Luhan ) say or do anything stupid?!" Sehun asked.

Luhan smirked.

" well.." Luhan said.

" W H A T ?! " Sehun shouted.

" ( looking at that annoying face, Luhan decided not to prank him ) you did nothing . Just uttering about you and Semi," Luhan finished.

Sehun looked at him.

" so you knew everything now.? " he asked.

Luhan nodded.

" i kinda guessed it as well as that day when i came to deliver the cookie to your house i saw your pic with her so.. " Luhan added.

Sehun sighed as he stood up.

" yea.. Don't wish to talk about it for now.. " Sehun spoke as he opened the fridge for a bottle of water.

" i cooked you some porridge, eat some before your shoot later at 2. " Luhan said.

" ( turns to the clock ) It's 11 now. " Luhan added.

Sehun looked at him.

" thanks for yesterday and the porridge, " Sehun spoke,

" ( looks at him ) no worries.. though i seriously dislike it when you call me shorty. " Luhan added.

Sehun looked at him from head to toe.

" but that is obviously a fact . you're short and i'm tall." Sehun stated.

" what?! you ! " Luhan shouted.

" ah whatever. did you like add anything weird to the porridge, please say you didn't " Sehun asked.

" i did not . no carrots, onions or more and especially no tomatoes. It's just plain porrdige and i friend an egg. " Luhan smiled.

" mm. thanks . would you mind to contact the director later, tell them i'm sick today and postpone the shoot today to another day. " Sehun spoke.

" you wanna postpone it?"

Sehun nodded.

" oh yea, you should just take the day off ." Luhan smiled.

After about another 20 minutes,

Sehun stretched as he finished the food,

Luhan walked out from the balcony.

" all settled. your shoot has been changed to next week " Luhan said.

Sehun nodded as he pointed to the bowl and plate which he just ate from.

Luhan looked at him.

" what? wash them for me. " Sehun said.

Luhan frowned , seriously annoyed at Sehun but he shall not quarrel with him as he knows Sehun has just been through a heart break.

" hey since you are free anyways wanna come to my friend's house tonight for a game of soccer and just chill ? " Luhan asked.

"  what ? with you  ? " Sehun questioned.

" yes , sadly " Luhan spoke.

Sehun stopped for awhile to think,

" can we go somewhere.  I really wanna do something today. " Sehun asked.

" where too ?  " Luhan blinked.

Sehun smirked...

 

( At an amusement park , on a roller coaster ~ ) 

" O MMMM GOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHH SEEEEEHUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! !" Luhan screamed as he clenched on the safety handle so tightly.

" WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS DAMN FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN  " Sehun shouted, lifting his hands in the air.

Well, somehow, Sehun managed to book two tickets to an amusement park and luckily it's a school day so there would be lesser school girl fans around to follow him as well.

After the ride ended, Luhan was totally zonked out. He blinked as his hair was in a mess.

Sehun grinned.

" awesomeee ride man " Sehun grinned as he took his cap back from the guy at the roller coaster station.

Luhan just walked , still zonked out.

Sehun turned around, 

" hey. " he called.

Luhan turned to look at him, his face spells blank.

" were you that scared? " Sehun asked.

Luhan's eyebrows raised.

" you brought me here to ride that freaky thing and you expect me not to be scared. i don't even know why did i even agree to come with you " Luhan uttered.

" simple , cos you are my incharge " Sehun smiled as he put on his shades.

" what?!! " Luhan shouted.

" come on , i wanna ride that one where it goes super high up and then drops at a super speed rate. " Sehun grinned.

Luhan looked at that ride, his eyes widened again.

" oh no no no noooooo " he yelled as Sehun dragged him to the ride.

Luhan closed his eyes as he gulped holding on to the seat belt like his life depends on it.

Sehun on the other hand could not wait for the ride to start.

As the ride was slowly going upwards, Luhan could not open his eyes as he was really scared of heights to be honest.

" woooooo hoooo! " Sehun smiled.

He then turned to look at Luhan, he laughed,

" are you that scared?! " Sehun questioned Luhan.

Luhan turned to look at him , his eyes half opened as he was afraid to look down or anywhere.

Then Sehun took Luhan's left hand as he held it.

Luhan opened his eyes as he looked at Sehun.

" i allow you to hold my dear hand for today since it was me who kinda dragged you here " Sehun smiled.

Then... though Luhan was super frightened of heights he suddenly felt another flutter at his heart.

Then..

" WAR ARHHHHH ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! " Luhan screamed as the ride went downwards at a super speed.

Sehun shouted with glee as Luhan was shouting with fear, but their hands still locked together. <3

After the ride ended, Luhan breathed in.

He stumbled and almost fell as he walked behind Sehun.

" hey haha are you that weak ? " Sehun asked.

Luhan breathed in , too tired to reply.

" can we not .. not ride .. anymore of those kind  i .. might die.." Luhan uttered.

Sehun laughed.

" ok. ok then what do you want to ride instead ? " Sehun asked.

" ( looks around ) that ( points to a safari theme ride ) " Luhan panted.

... .....

...........

" For age 12 and above .. ( looks around ) seriously this is a kids ride ! " Sehun spoke looking at all the kiddy deco's.

Luhan grinned.

" yea why ? " he asked.

" are you freakin serious.. It's for kids! ( points at all the people who are entering ) " Sehun spoke.

" yea lets go! " Luhan grinned as he stepped in line waiting to get seated.

" ( shook his head ) you can't be serious. A top model is going on a ride aged for 12 " Sehun thought.

" yeahhh " Luhan smiled as he clapped happily after being seated.

sehun just growled silently.

Through out the ride, Luhan could not stop looking at awe at the decorations saying about this and that and how awesome they were.

Sehun looked at him.

Then suddenly, a spurt of water sprayed at them.

" argh! omg disgusting! " Sehun shouted, slightly wet.

" haha! this is awesome " Luhan smiled as he stick out his tongue to taste the water.

Sehun frowned as he looked at Luhan who was behaving like a kid.

He shook his head but then he turned to look at Luhan again.

" That sickening smile, really.. " Sehun thought as he looked at Luhan still smiling.

Then Luhan turned to smile at Sehun, Sehun raised an eyebrow as he coughed, slightly blushing.

" was it fun ?" Luhan asked.

Sehun coughed.

" NO NO! NOT AT ALL! IT .. ( turns to Luhan ) is disgusting! " Sehun spoke.

Luhan pouted, 

" i thought it was kinda fun" he replied.

" i'm hungry lets go grab some food .. ( turns to Luhan ) shorty " Sehun smirked.

" hey can you stop with that name for me ! " Luhan shouted , running after Sehun.

" not a chance." Sehun replied.

" hey! " Luhan yelled.

Sehun laughed as the two headed to the food van. 

******************************************************************************************************

End of chapter 4 ^^ 

haha !  the roller coaster part and the safari theme ride XD aw 

A day out with HunHan ^^ haha how was it ? Hope you guys liked it ~~ HEHE xoxo guys! 

till the next chapter ~ :)