Chapter One

Meeting Mr Perfect

As Luhan yawned, he pushed open the door to the office.

" morning" he greeted with his eyes half closed.

" oh morning" another guy replied.

Luhan smiled. He rustled his hair as he walked to his seat..

" hey luhan! have you heard?!" a tall lanky guy came running forward grabbing a piece of paper.

Still half asleep, Luhan turned to him with  a dazed look.

" HIM!! omg He is coming!" Chanyeol replied as he passed the paper to Luhan.

Luhan blinked.

" he meant the ever famous model, Oh Sehun." another guy added as he sipped his coffee.

" Oh Sehun?" Luhan asked.

" yep. I totally love the way he poses ( tries to follow one of Sehun's poses )" Chanyeol chuckled.

" you don't even do it like him" Baekhyun , the other guy said shaking his head.

Luhan smiled.

" I can't wait man! I even heard he's going to get transfered here. Tou our company. Can you believe it?!" Chanyeol squeked.

" ( nods ) yep. And i heard they're looking for someone to be incharge of him as well." Baekhuyn said.

" but i doubt anyone wants to be incharge of him .." another guy spoke as he came forward to them.

" why ?" Chanyeol asked.

" haven't you heard? He's really really picky and super fussy about everything." DO replied.

" yep. i agree with DO. He's not an easy guy ." Baekhyun nodded.

" wow.. hopefully non of us do get him then." Luhan said.

" well i do hope non of us do get him.. It will be like living in hell man." DO chuckled.

" eyyy.. how bad can it be?" Chanyeol asked.

" why not you volunteer yourself then, then you can see it for yourself" DO joked.

Chanyeol pouted.

 

" GATHER EVERYONE~" the managing director spoke as she made her way to the center with pieces of paper in her hands.

" As you guys should have all known, Famous model Oh Sehun would be joining our company. He has decided to sign on with us after much persuation." the lady spoke.

Luhan smiled, rubbing his eyes, still feeling sleepy.

" Thus i hope when he's here, everyone please make his stay a memorable one okay?" she asked.

" yea..." everyone replied.

Luhan blinked , his eyes falling , obviously still sleepy.

" And we are going to be choosing one person from you all to be in charge of him as well." the lady smiled.

All the girls squeked.

" me! me ! " a few of them answered.

The lady chuckled.

" We have already picked the person to be incharge of him, sadly ( looks to the girls ) it's not any of you" the lady chuckled.

" ah why..?" one of them asked.

" He rejected it." the lady spoke.

" eh?" another girl said.

" We did submit all the photo's of all of you here, however he rejected all of it, all the girls and guys except for one." the lady said.

" wow. seriously." the girl replied.

Baekhyun nodded.

" told you he's not an easy one" Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol sighed.

" well who did he choose then?" DO asked.

The lady smiled.

Then she turned to look at Luhan..

" LUHAN! " she called.

Luhan jumped a little..

" your habits of dozing off really don't change isn't it?!" she asked.

" ( ruffles hair ) sorry about that." Luhan smiled showing his set of gorgeous teeths.

The lady shook his head.

" well i would have to wish you good luck from now on then. As Mr Oh Sehun has chosen you out of everyone to be in charge of him." the lady said.

Luhan nodded and nodded.

" EH?! ME?!" Luhan shouted, suddenly all awake.

The lady nodded.

" omo.. Luhan got it. " another girl said.

DO chuckled.

" he doesn't know how lucky he is" Chanyeol said.

" too bad for you. Sehun didn't choose you." Baekhyun chuckled as he pat Chanyeol on the back.

" wait wait... ME?!" Luhan asked.

" yes. ( hands the paper over ) here's a list of things you would need to prepare before he comes in about 30 minutes time." the lady smiled.

" WHAT?! ( takes the paper and opens it.. his eyes widened to the maximum...)" Luhan uttered.

The others came over to him.

" W O W ..." Chanyeol spoke.

" thats... alot to prepare.." DO added.

" good luck man" Baekhyun said.

Luhan blinked..

" 1) i need a cup of coffee daily, please note BLACK coffee only.. nothing else and it must come with my favorite double choco chip cookies from            YUNHWA Bakery ONLY.   

  2) I need to have at least 2 pairs of sunglasses with you, and i only. ONLY wear the brand Prada.

  3) I need 3 coats as well, please note, pure cotton only. 100% pure cotton, if not my skin will itch.

  4) There need to be at least 100 set of autographed photo's of me with you each time as well, incase of fans.

  5) For food , I don't eat prawns, sotongs, spinich , carrots , and ESPECIALLY NOT TOMATOS. 

** 6) I cannot , CANNOT stand things that are not tidy or not in place. ( PLEASE PAY SUPER ATTENTION TO THIS ) 

   7) Every Saturday night at 7pm is my gym time, no other time, and i only gym at VENUS Gym no where else.

   8) ..... ....

   9) ..... .................... ........

And it goes on and on..

 

" omgosh.." Luhan uttered.. 

" it's literally like never ending " he spoke.

" better get going~ you only have 20 minutes left till he's here!" DO spoke.

" Good luck ~!" Baekhyun smiled.

Chanyeol smiled with a peace sign.

Luhan smiled..

" coffee coffee... cookie cookie.. " he uttered as he rushed out.

" OMY GOSH! Why is YUNHWA Bakery so far away " Luhan gasped as he stared at the map on his phone.

" and oh no. it only opens at 11am... When it's only like 10am now! " he sighed.

" i'm so dead.." he muttered as he rushed to find the coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A van passed by Luhan who was running down the streets.

" have you send them the list i told you to send?" Sehun asked , with his shades on.

" yes i have Mr Oh." the driver replied.

" good. Thanks. This company better not let me down" Sehun replied as he leaned back.

" Sure. I heard they have a really good teams of incharge for idols." the driver smiled.

" ( nods ) i hope so. All the ones i have been signed under before were all so below standards." Sehun replied.

" isn't it probably because you have too high standards Mr Oh. " the driver chuckled.

Sehun frowned.

" no. My standards are just the minimal only. " Sehun said.

" yea yea.." the driver chuckled as he shook his head.

Sehun folded his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" one black coffee please. and oh can i add one double choco chip cookie as well." Luhan asked as he pointed to the cookie.

" sure, please hold on while we get your orders ready." the cashier assistant smiled.

" here you go." the assistant smiled as she handed the stuff to Luhan.

" thanks " Luhan replied as he rushed off.

" oh no... i only have like 3 minutes..." he panted..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Doors Swinging Open ) 

" Welcome Mr Oh" the door man spoke .

Sehun nodded as he walked passed the door man, with his driver following behind.

( at office ) 

" oh no.. I heard Sehun's here. Where's Luhan " Baekhyun asked.

" No clue.. he better be fast" Do spoke as he bit his lips.

 

Luhan pushed the lobby's door open. He looks around and made a dash for the lift.

" omgoshh can the lift get any faster.... " Luhan spoke.

 

( Door Opens ) 

" oh . Hi. You've arrived." the lady smiled as she stood up to greet Sehun.

Baekhyun gulped.

DO's eyes widened.

" W O W... I can't believe Sehun is just standing like a few metres away from me..." Chanyeol uttered.

Baekhyun stared at him and shook his head.

" He certainly has AURA to him " DO said.

Baekhyun nodded.

 

Sehun nodded, 

" is the things that i need prepared.. My morning coffee and cookie.." Sehun asked, still with his shades on.

The lady smiled.

" about that.. " before she could finish.

" I AM HEREEEEE!!! " Luhan shouted as he barged in, one hand holding the coffee the other holding the cookie bag.

Everyone turned to look at him.

" oh no.. Luhan.." Baekhyun spoke.

DO closed his eyes as he shook his head.

Sehun turned to look and then..

..............................

........................................................

.............................................................................. ...................... ..........

 

" this isn't going to be good..." DO spoke.

Luhan's eyes widened as he looked at the coffee which spilled onto Sehun's shirt.

Sehun breathed out as he took off his sunglasses..

Everyone grew silent.

Luhan gulped.

" i am so sorry." Luhan said.

Sehun breathed in.

" DO you know how much that shirt cost.. AND DO YOU KNOW THAT's MY most VALUABLE shirt?!" Sehun shouted.

Luhan gulped.

" erm. erm.." he replied, fidgetting around.

" I am so sorry about that.. " the lady spoke.

Sehun looked at Luhan.

" is he the one incharge for me?" Sehun asked.

The lady nodded.

Sehun glanced at Luhan from head to toe.

He shook his head non stop and then.

" Your hair's a mess, your shirt and pants color dont match .. disgusting " Sehun said.

Luhan gulped.

" i ... It's my favourite shirt " Luhan smiled.

Sehun frowned.

" what's with that smile on your face.. " Sehun spoke.

Luhan pouted.

Sehun frowned again.

" stop it. It's disgusting me .." Sehun replied.

" Fine .. Though i don't know what is disgusting you " Luhan answered.

Sehun walked away..

" Get me some new clothes, and throw this shirt away. " Sehun spoke to the lady.

The lady nodded.

" WHAT?! you're going to throw it away?! why?! it's only coffee, It can be washed off.!" Luhan said.

Sehun turned to him.

Sehun walked , each step getting closer to Luhan.

" YOU... do not tell me what to do.. I decide what i want to do with my things." Sehun spoke, his cold eyes staring straight at Luhan.

Luhan frowned.

Sehun looked at Luhan one last time and he turned to walk away.

" tsk.. " Luhan uttered.

" but its..." before he could continue...

" wooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh " Luhan shouted as he tripped over his shoelace, pushing Sehun along , ending up with both of them falling on to the ground.

Baekhyun eyes widened.

" oh no." DO said.

Chanyeol gulped

Luhan fell right on top of Sehun.

" ugh..." Sehun groaned.

" omg omg. sorry about that." Luhan spoke sheepishly as he stood up. 

Offering to help Sehun up he offered his hand.

Sehun look at him and stood up , dusting his pants.

Sehun turned to look at Luhan. 

Luhan blinked.

Sehun gritted his teeth.

" this isn't going to be a nice experience.." Luhan thought..

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HOW WAS IT?! :DDDD haha this ends the first chapter of how the two met. ^^ 

xoxo, till the next chapter guys ~