the beginning

The First Time

This Friday night was a very rare day for Yoon Bomi. When usually she would stay all-day long in the training room after school, trained her dancing and singing with her fellow trainees, now she was walking happily along the streets around Myeongdong area. She was not alone, today after the class ended, a senior named Park Junsu asked her out to watch movie together—he was the most popular boy in school and Bomi, who wasn’t being dumb as usual, finally accepted his offer. Besides, she also had a crush on him—so, she would enjoyed her date and make jealous those girls in her school. Actually, she should felt thanked to her schedule because she has no training schedule, nothing to apprehensive about—at least for tonight.

Oppa, should we eat something before watch the movie?” she asked him after left the theater because they should wait for an hour for the movie being played.

The older boy gave her a soft smile, “I think that’s a good idea. Watch a horror movie needs a lot of energy, right?” Then, he slowly took Bomi’s left hand with his right hand and held it tightly. He smiled and still focused look at the front but Bomi couldn’t help to looking admiringly at him.

They already done eaten their dinner and after that, Bomi took her date to the nearest coffee shop to buy Americano. “Oppa, do you like Americano? Or you want something else?”

Junsu shook his head; he doesn’t like bitter taste, though. He lied, “It’s alright. I do like Americano.”

Fifteen minutes later, the movie would be played. She hurriedly walked to the theater while held two cups of Americano. Junsu doesn’t even want to help her, though. She only gave an annoying gaze to him. What a nice guy he is!

 

Byun Baekhyun and his two best friends, Jung Myunghun and Han Jaehyuk decided to go to Seoul; after the class ended they went forward to Seoul from Bucheon with bus. It was a few months before the university entrance exam and they wanted to have a little fun, hung out in Myeongdong after bought three tickets to watch horror movie.

“The movie will be played fifteen minutes again, guys. We should run!” Myunghun ran after saw his watch. Then, Baekhyun and Jaehyuk followed after him. They ran through the people crowd. But then—

Ouch, it’s hot!” a girl’s voice could be heard from his left side. Actually, when he ran, he bumped into someone. Now, both them tried to stand while grip each other hands. After they stood, the girl realized that she still grips his hand and then, she waived her grip and swing round her face.

“Bomi, are you alright? Let me clean your clothes.” Junsu took out his handkerchief from his pocket and tried to clean Bomi’s clothes with it. Bomi only could stay quiet while looked angrily at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at the scene with a mocking laugh. His two best friends only could look at them from their front. Most likely they don’t have courage to help him.

“You bumped into me, you spilled out my Americano, you made my clothes wet and now, you are not going to say a word, at least a sorry? Hah?!” Bomi’s anger came out all of sudden. She just almost throw her Americano to Baekhyun but Junsu prevented her with took the Americano and threw them to the dustbin.

“You don’t need to do it. It’s only wet a little. Come on, the movie must be already played.” Junsu dragged her but she stayed still.

“I’m sorry; I shouldn’t run in the crowd, though.” Baekhyun finally said something but Bomi couldn’t stand with his mocking face. She tried to slap his cheek but—

Pak!” Baekhyun successes held back her hand. “I already said sorry but you still want to slap me? What’s wrong, ha?!”

Their dispute already gained a lot of people gathered around them. Junsu who was embarrassing with the situation dragged Bomi harshly to the movie theater. She doesn’t even reply a word to Baekhyun. After Bomi and Junsu left, Myunghun and Jaehyuk came to Baekhyun and tried to calm him down. They also dispersed the crowd. Then, the situation around was back to the usual.

“That girl chose the wrong boyfriend.” Baekhyun’s words suddenly fell out.

Myunghun and Jaehyuk bewildered looked at each other. They don’t understand what was he said, so they quickly dragged him to the movie theater.

 

“Look! The movie already played a while ago, you should pay it, Baekhyun-ah!” Jaehyuk nagged at Baekhyun after they reached their seats. Myunghun only nodded his head repeatedly. Baekhyun sat quietly and when he looked at his right side, three seats from his, he saw that girl with her boyfriend sat in same row as him. What a fate!

While his two best friends focused on the movie, he was studying that girl. A round cute face, nice short hair and her petite body already made him insane. The way she laughed at the movie—wait, it was supposed to be a horror movie, why was she laugh? Never mind, but her boyfriend seemed doesn’t enjoyed the movie. He already screamed for a thousand times, maybe.

“Baekhyun-ah, how odd you aren’t screaming today, it’s not like a Baekhyun who I know.” Myunghun said while munched his popcorn.

“Usually you will scream “Aaaaak” when saw the ghost but now, nothing!” Jaehyuk added with re-doing Baekhyun’s usual gesture, he amazed with this new Baekhyun’s behavior.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He answered, “I don’t watch the movie, you stupid kids!” His answer made big reactions from his two best friends. They threw their popcorn at his face which made three of them laughed constantly. Other people in the theater went like “Shhh” at them which made the trio embarrassed.

Bomi really enjoyed the movie. She always likes to watch horror and thriller movies, she isn’t the kind of girl who likes to watch romantic movies, that was so boring, she thought. She doesn’t understand why Junsu always screamed and closed his face with both his hands; after all he is a man, right? And now, she wondered why he became popular in school.

Baekhyun could feel that he already fell in love with that girl. He likes the way she mad at him, the way she almost slapped him, the way she laughed and...He likes her name—Yoon Bomi, what a pretty name—he thought. Luckily, Baekhyun could read a glimpse of her nametag a while ago. Yoon Bomi...

 

Oppa! Oppa! Where are you going? The movie hasn’t ended!” Bomi’s voice could be heard from his right side. Her boyfriend tried to run out from inside the theater and she tried to chase him. But—

 “Aaaak!” Baekhyun intentionally straighten his legs to make her stumble. He saw her exactly at her eyes but she doesn’t care, she stood and ran out from the theater to chase him.

Then, Baekhyun decided to follow her; afraid if something would happen at her. Myunghun and Jaehyuk understood the situation and let Baekhyun to left them. They knew what kind of guy Baekhyun is; he would try hard to get a girl no matter what happen. And when he got the girl, he would only look at her, definitely.

 

“You’re boring! You’re embarrassing me! You made me screamed over that stupid horror movie! You’re weird, and I can’t stand with you. Bye!” Junsu’s words just made Bomi laughed strangely. That coward already ran and blended with the crowd. Then, Bomi turned her way to her back and there was one guy stood anxiously while looked at her.

“Are you alright?” Baekhyun asked, he couldn’t read her mood because she had no expression.

“Yes, I am alright. Can you just please disappear from my face? It started from you I got a bad day today!” She yelled at him.

Baekhyun laughed, and then he replied, “He is an , I know from the first time if he is just playing with you.”

“Yes I know. And I hope I will not bump into you again.” Bomi added and she turned her way walked towards the crowd.

 

Afterwards, he also walked back to the movie theater. He smiled softly and whispered to himself, “I got a feeling that we’ll meet again someday, Yoon Bomi.”

 

fin

 

A/N: Another baekmi! I hope you guys like it and I really needs your comments and subscribes to make me happy :D Actually, this story’s setting was 2010 when Baekhyun hasn’t became a trainee in SM, still a 3rd year high school student and Bomi already in her 2nd year as A-Cube trainee, still in her 2nd year in high school. Honestly, what a delusional I am! Hahahahah, thinking about their high school life :3

A-Pink comeback is closeeee and I hope there will be many baekmi moments in Inkigayo! I imagine Baekhyun and Suho will interview them and BAM! Aaaaaaaaaaaak can’t wait!

You guys also can talk to me through my wall’s page, tho. I would definitely reply ur wall (at least it’s not a ffs promotions :p) Actually, I am too shy to talk first mehehehehe