Chapter 3

Him
"Stop whatever you're doing to her!" Chanyeol warned to the group of girls,they quickly ran away from the scene,except one girl,who admitted Chanyeol is her boyfriend,well that girl is none other than the queenka of the school,Yoona. She quickly put up her act in front of them."Dani-ah,gwenchana? I swear that girls will pay for it later!" she said to her before carefully help her to get up in a rough way,but she know how to cover it. Chanyeol quickly walked to the girls and asked " Dani,are you okay,did they hurt you?" she just simply shrugged and saw Yoona's deathly glare."Oppa,she's okay,aren't you Dani?"Yoona quickly told Chanyeol."Yeah,I-I'm f-in-e",Dani stuttered before quickly gathered her stuffs that had been scattered by Yoona and her gang a moment ago."I should go now",Dani said before Chanyeol could say anything,leaving the two 'couple' in the hallway. "What happen to her,Yoona?" he grunted to her. "Err,you see,I was walking in the hallway this morning,and saw a group of girls surrounded a girl,I came to them and I was surprised to see Dani,so I helped her but they got me back too,luckily,you came,she lied,she would probably win an Oscar for her great acting."Oh,well,you sure are a nice girl for helping her," Chanyeol replied and was about to leave her but Yoona grabbed his wrist and said "Chanyeol,can you meet me today at the rooftop after school,"she asked. "Oh,okay,I have no plan today,so see you later",he replied before leaving Yoona.A smile crept up her face but at the same time she was angry,she could not beat Dani at that time."Oh well,I still have other time",she said to herself before quickly heading to her classroom.