Chapter 4

Him
After a few hours of lesson,the bell finally rang.It was lunch time,every students will gone to the cafeteria to get some food.While for Dani,she rather stay in the library and read some books."Dani,please come to the cafeteria with me today,pleeaseee," Seohyun said to Dani. "Seohyun,I-i cant,I-i have n-o m-m..,"No money,gosh Dani,I don't care,I will treat you!",Seohyun still trying to ask her."But,I don't have money to give you back later,"Dani replied. "Aish,Dani,you're a smart girl,you don't even know what treat means,just come with me,ppalii!" Seohyun said while grabbing Dani's wrist to come with her."B-but,"Dani hesitated. "I don't care,and no buts,come on!" Seohyun said. Dani hesitantly walk to the cafeteria while Seohyun walk happily to the cafeteria. After they arrived,Dani feels like she is in a completely different place because she never go to cafeteria for like years eventhough its her school cafeteria,she looks to her side,they were people talking to each other and some students are having like a 'food war' or something. Seohyun brought her to pick her food. Dani didn't know what to choose,so she just basically take a bread,a plain bread to be exact,and a bottle of mineral water. Seohyun mouth was agaped at that time and completely took the plain bread and the bottle from Dani's hand and put it back.Dani was surprised and was about to say something before Seohyun grabbed a large bread with a cheese filling(A/N I don't know how to describe this, lol) and a hamburger and two packs of banana milk to Dani's tray. "There,you will not full if you just eat that tasteless bread,this is why you're so thin,Dani,you should eat more",Seohyun said to her,Dani simply nodded to her as she went to pay for the foods. Seohyun asked her to come with her to a table,but,a student came up to them and said something to Seohyun about the student's council things because Seohyun is the President. "Oh,okay,I see",Seohyun said to the student. Then she told Dani if she was okay because she's going to attend a meeting at that exact moment. "Oh,yeah,sure,Seohyun,I will be fine,just go", Dani replied. Seohyun smiled to her and leave her tray with Dani and left with the student. Dani awkwardly walked to an empty table and thought to herself why there's no student sits here. She sits at the chair and was about to eat but all of the students eyes were on her. Dani was shocked and she feels weird why they were staring at her. She want to continue eating but before she can ,a hands grabbed the bread and threw it on the floor.Dani looked up and saw Yoona with an angry face. ",this is our seats,oh,you're getting brave these days,huh,flirting with my boyfriend and now stealing our seats,you definitely going to pay for this!" Yoona said with an angry glares while she signalled her friend to take Dani away from the cafeteria, " Bring her to the place ,girls," Yoona said and the girls grabbed Dani while Dani was struggling to get away from them asking for help but no one stands for her.The students just watched the scene because they,themselves didn't want to get into any problem with Yoona. The girls quickly left with a struggling Dani with them and left the cafeteria.