Chapter 1

Him

"Kim Dani! You better wake up now or you'll have even worse punishment than you usually got!" The thought of getting punishment by her aunt and uncle really scared her,because she had experienced every cruel punishment that you can ever think,theres this one day when she came home late because she had to attend a meeting for her Biology club,her uncle then took her to a punishment room as they usually said. She tried to explain it to them but it was all a failure when they hit her with a stick thats always been use to hit her and you can also found tiny bit of her blood on the stick,after they hit her,they forced her to go outside and forced to hold pails full of water in both her hands.

Dani hurriedly goes to the bathroom to shower,after she finished showering,she wears her school uniform and grab her bag and books before going downstairs.Her aunt looks at her angrily and she saw her uncle sits at the couch while reading the newspaper."Dani,today you need to get home early  as you have to take care of the store as me and your uncle will be gone out of town for a few days to take care of some things,I dont want to hear anything about you going to attend those ing meeting of yours today!" Her aunt said in a harsh words as always to her before pushing her to go to school already without having breakfast first.Well,its not an odd thing for her as she rarely eats at home especially breakfast and lunch as they will never want to feed her nicely though as they always think of her as just a slave for them.She then quickly leaves for school and wait for a bus in a nearest bustop.As she hurriedly ran to the bustop unfortunately her books and bottle fell off of her because she bumped on a guy that was about 6 feet tall.She quickly took her stuffs and the guy is also helping her to take her books on the ground."I'm sorry,I was in a hurry,"Dani said looking straight at the boy's eyes and locked her eyes on him.