Chapter 2

Him
After a few seconds of exchanging glamces between the two,Chanyeol broke the silence and help her to gather all her books that was still on the ground. " Hey,my name is Chanyeol,what's your name?"he asked her with a deep voice of his. Dani was surprised at that moment and quickly mumbled something. "Ermm,sorry,i didn't quite catch what you're saying",he told her. Dani then introduced herself to him once again,but this time with a louder voice. "I'm sorry,my name is Kim Dani and I went to Seoul High School", she said with a nervous face and a shaky voice. "Oh,really,then we went to the same high school then",he replied.Before Dani can reply him,a bus arrived at the bustop and the two of them rode the bus.As usual,Dani will sit at the backside of the bus.She carefully walked towards her seat but to her surprise,Chanyeol got the seat before her.Dani then sit beside Chanyeol because the other seats were also occupied by some students and the citizens in the city,probably going to work. She settled down beside him and took out a book and read it. "Oh,you read that book too," Chanyeol who seats beside her asked Dani. "Oh,yeah,I-i read this book,its one of my favourite,you read it too?"she replied stuttering. "Yeah,its also my favourite,I really like the character and the plot",Chanyeol replied. She just nodded,not sure how to reply him after that,Dani is not a social type of person,her only friend in school was Seohyun,but she's not quite sure if Seohyun really was her friend because Seohyun is really friendly,everyone loves being friend with her and she's pretty too.Dani thought to herself.After a while,the bus halted to a bustop near their school.She took off from the bus with the other students and before she can go any further,she felt someone grabbed her wrist and Dani was surprised at that sudden touch because no one have ever touch her,except her abusive aunt and uncle ,her bullies,and Seohyun. "Hey,Dani,I guess I'll see you around school," Chanyeol said to her before bidding her a goodbye and walked away from her before dissapearing in the crowd of students.Dani walked to her class hurriedly because at this time,her bullies will come to her and bully her before the lessons starts.Before she reach her classroom,a group of female surrounded her."Hey,look who's here,its that girl",a girl said. The group of female then pushed her to the wall,and grabbed Dani's hair."Listen here you poor little girl,I saw you with Chanyeol today and you know who is he?",she raised her voice.Dani simply shrugged to her."Well,just so you know,HE IS MY BOYFRIEND! So don't you dare touch him! Or you'll pay for it ! She smirked at her and signalled the other girls to knock her out, before they even started,a voice,a deep voice,to be specific shouted at them. "Stop whatever you're doing to her!". Dani looked up and she was surprised to see Chanyeol.