Chapter 8

Love Of A Friend...

p/s : you will get your mood on when you listen to ukiss's crazy 4 u! enjoy..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

today is your big day.you're getting ready with your wedding dress.your wedding theme is sakura spring.

Mrs.kim : wahhh..my daughter look so pretty..

your sister and her family approach you.

you : unnie!!i thought you didn't come!

your sister : sure i will..this is my sister's wedding..

while soohyun..

soohyun's POV

i looked myself in the mirror..

i can't believe that _____ will be mine..

serin : soohyun-ah!

me : ahh..serin-ah..thanks for coming..

serin : woaahh..u look so nervous..

me : of course..are you crazy??this is my lifetime wish!

the old stupid serin is still here..

serin : yeah..i know..will u cry like u cry over ______ when she was wth sanghyun back then if she is being too beautiful today?

me : hmm..i think not this time..maybe later..

serin : omggg!!! i can't wait!!

me : it's my wedding not yours..

serin : can't i be excited for my bestfriends's wedding?

me : no..get marry then..

serin : hmph!

maid : soohyun-sshi..it's time..

me : ne..

serin : kaja,soohyun-ah..

me : kaja..

i'm so nervous!!!!!!

end of soohyun's POV

soohyun stand infront of the priest and serin stand on behind him.

the door opened.you walked down the aisle with your father.when soohyun saw you,he's about to cry.serin cry behind soohyun.when you reach infront of soohyun,your father let your hand go.

priest : will you shin soohyun, have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live? 

soohyun : i will...

priest : will u kim _______, have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together?Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live? 

you :  i will...

soohyun take your right hand.

soohyun : I soohyun take thee ______ to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part.

you take soohyun right hand.

you : I ______ take thee soohyun to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part.

soohyun put the ring on your finger and so do you.

priest : with this ring,i pronounce you as husband and wife..you may kiss..

soohyun kiss your lips.you cried on joy.soohyun wipe your tears.

soohyun : sshhh..you're mine now..

skip...

serin : i really can't wait to see your new house!

soohyun : new house?

Mr.kim : i bought you guys a new house..so you guys can have more privacy..

Mrs.kim : yeah..there's the car..you guys should leave now..

you : ne,omma..

soohyun open the car door for you and he drive the car.you waved to the guests and your family.