Chapter 5

Love Of A Friend...

soohyun and you were sitting at the study room.soohyun staring at you like he wanted to tell you something.you realized that and started to talk.

you : soohyun..i think we have to talk about this matter..

soohyun : about what?

you : our...

soohyun : upcoming marriage?

you : yeah..seems like that..i don't know if you want but you seem pissed off..

soohyun : actually...i'm not pissed off..i'm just worried if you can't accept me as your husband because we're a good friend.

you : will you accept me as your wife because we're best friends?

soohyun keep quite for a while and he continue.

soohyun : what if i said..i will for all this time?

you : what do you mean by all this time?

soohyun : actually..i'm in love with you since our first year in middle school.i don't have any courage to say because i knew that you and the school kingka shin sanghyun was in relationship.when i know you guys break up.i promise to myself that i want to be by yourside,if it'll be forever,i'm sure to be with you forever..no matter what,during thick or thin..because i love you..

you became speechless.

soohyun : i'm afraid that you wouldn't able to accept me...i'm not rich as sanghyun,i'm not handsome like sanghyun..i'm just a maid's son that worked with the family of the girl whom i like.

you : you don't have to say that soohyun..if we're fated to be together..i accept it with all of my heart..

soohyun : you will?

you : of course i will..remember what i say?you're my bestfriend..anything that one of us experiencing,we have to experience it together..

you smile to assure him.suddenly,the door room knock.it's soohyun's mom.

soohyun's mom : miss ______,Mr.kim called you to be in the meeting room..you too soohyun..

you : ne..ajumma..