Chapter 10

Love Of A Friend...

you walk away as sanghyun tried to catch your hand.

you : let me go..

sanghyun : what's with him?!he's not even a handsome guy nor rich!!but why you still prefer him?

you : i rather be with a poor boy rather than a playboy like you!

sanghyun : you really want to be with him right??then we break up!

you : that's what i want before..thank you,shin sanghyun..

sanghyun : tchh..but it doesn't mean that i will let you just like that..

you : what do you mean by that?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

you opened your eyes a bit and it's morning.you turned and saw soohyun looking at you.

you : yeobo..you're scaring me..

soohyun : mianei..you look beautiful when you're sleeping..are you alright?

you : i'm alright..

soohyun : sure you didn't hurt anywhere?

you : no..i'm okay..you ask the same question so many time last night..

soohyun : yeah..i'm afraid that you will get hurt..

you : i'm alright..i'm going to get shower now..

you reached the towel by your side and cover your body then you went to shower.after that,you went downstairs and make breakfast for you and soohyun.

when you're making a pot of tea,suddenly,you felt a pair of hand snaking around you waist.

soohyun : baby..what are you doing?

you : i'm making some tea..yeobo,can you get the maple soup inside the fridge?

soohyun : aniyo..i want to hug you like this..

you turned and facing him.he kissed you and you give him a glare.

soohyun : okay..

soohyun take the maple soup inside the fridge and put it on the table.

soohyun : jagiya..let's eat..

you : coming...

soohyun pull the chair for you as you pour a cup of tea for him.he sits.

soohyun : any plan today?

you : hmm..i'm not sure..

soohyun : let's just watch tv today..

you : sure..hahaha..

after having a breakfast,you and soohyun sit infront of the tv at you house cinema.he put his arm around your waist.

soohyun : where do you wanna go for our honeymoon?

you : honeymoon?you decide then..

soohyun : me??i wanna go to switzerland..

you : switzerland??is there anything fun there??

soohyun : i don't know..i just really want to go there..well..if you don't like it,we can change our destination..

you : i'd like to go to okinawa...

soohyun : okinawa??sounds good..i heard there's many beautiful place there..

you : yeah..we can take many beautiful pictures there..

soohyun : of course,baby..

you : yeobo..

soohyun : yes?

you : i can't believe that we gonna be this happy..

soohyun : from bestfriends to husband and wife..i love that situation..

you : hahaha..yeah..me too..

soohyun : jagi...can i have 5 children?

you : huh? 5 children??you've think about that huh?

soohyun : yeah..if our children all boys,i can form a football team and be like me!

you : you're thinking about the football team?did you think about a daughter that can knit,sewing,decorate and cook?

soohyun : hmmm..passed!

you : hahahaha!

soohyun :  i'm so bored..

you : let's take a walk..

soohyun :  where?

you : anywhere..

soohyun : kaja!