chapter 14

Love Of A Friend...

You guys straightly went to your cafe and chanyeol is there,hanging the balloons.

Soohyun : wow..what a great decoration..

Chanyeol : thanks..you better call your family now so we can start the party now..

You call your family and your family are getting ready to be at the cafe.

You : chanyeol-ah,where's your family??

Chanyeol : they cant make it..my father have some works to do so do my mother...

???? : its okay..im your appa for today..

You : appa..youre here!!

Mr.kim : congrats for you good result,son..

Your dad hug chanyeol then he hug both of you guys.

Soohyun : lets have a great party!!

While you guys having party,you father called soohyun to be at his office and ask chanyeol to make a latte and vanilla steamer.

Soohyun : did u call me,appa?

Mr.kim : soohyun-ah..i have something to tell you..

soohyun : what is it,appa?

Mr.kim : kim nam hee,my friend..his company is open for an audition and i got you in..

soohyun : audition??

Mr.kim : audition to become a superstar..soohyun,this is your chance to shine and become a singer..like your father wish for..

soohyun : si..singer?

Mr.kim : yes..

soohyun : but..how about ______?if i become a singer,i can't bring her anywhere and be free like this..

Mr.kim : i can't do anything about it,soohyun..i have to make your father wish come true..i know..your dream is to become a singer..

soohyun lay his back at the sit and sighed.

soohyun : i think about it first...

Mr.kim : make a good decision,son//

soohyun : i will..