Chapter 3

Love Of A Friend...

Soohyun changed his uniform to his work uniform.he went to the counter and started to greet the customers.soohyun started to work at your family coffee shop since his dad passed away.it's you who offered him to work there because you cant bear to see soohyun having a hard time.his mother is you house maid and she started to work with you since soohyun was 8 years old.soohyun and mother is staying with you while soohyun's siblings were all in boarding school.

soohyun's POV

hurmmm..if it was not ______, i wont be able to stand up..thanks to her family for helping me..

i saw her sitting at the corner of the cafe..which she usually sits and wait for me until i finish my shift..

she's the most sweet girl than ever..but..i cant say that i love her..

because we're just friends..

and she is rich while im just a boy who work on her cafe to pay for school fee..

soohyun's POV end

You walked to soohyun

you : soohyun - ah..

soohyun staring at you without respond

You : yah shin soohyun!

soohyun : what..what..what??im sorry.. I just..

You : it's okay..hurmm..soohyun-ah..my daddy will be coming here shortly..he want to talk to you..

soohyun : what was that??

You : i dont know..

then the cafe door opened.showing Mr. kim.

soohyun : annyeonghaseyo,Mr.kim..

soohyun bow to him.

Mr.kim : annyeong,soohyun-ah..

soohyun : i've been told that you want to talk to me...what was that?

Mr.kim : ______, take care of the counter..soohyun,follow me..

You : ne,appa..

soohyun take off his apron and follow Mr.kim to his room.

Mr.kim : have a seat..

soohyun sit.

Mr.kim : so,my son..how are you doing?

soohyun : im fine..

Mr.kim : is there any problem at school..do you need money or anything??

soohyun : everything is okay and i have enough money..thanks for your concern..

Mr.kim : good to hear that..soohyun-ah..i wanna talk to you about your future..

soohyun : future?

Mr.kim : yes..soon,you and ______ will be finishing your high school year and will be going to university.i've got you a very suitable university..

soohyun : university??but i dont have enough money to pay for the fee..

Mr.kim : about the fee..you dont have to worry..i will pay for everything,i will buy you a house and a car..but there's something that i want you to do before that..

soohyun : what is that?

Mr.kim : marry ______ and make her happy..