Caffe Latte

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we enter the cafe, we also meet my hoobae .. Ahh, luckily It's just Seo and Sehun. So they're having a date without telling me huh?? 

"Hey Maknaes !" I called as I patted Seohyun's shoulder, "Eonnie ! What are you doing here?? You shocked me.. " She said as she pout a bit. This maknae grown up already. She will never pout when she is with us. Is this Oh Sehun effect?? 

"Geez.. okay, okay. You're so sensitive Seobaby.. Hahaha" I said jokingly as I wiggles my eyebrows to Sehun. "You'd be better going now, noona. Your fanboys are.. ahem, waiting..' Sehun said as he looking to the BTS Boys. "Ahh, we're just friends.. They are my hoobae afterall, right Seo??" I asking for my maknae agreement. "Hmm.. probably Sehun is right.." Seo said teasingly. "You should introduce me to your fanboys too, Eonnie~~" She whined. "Aigoo, aigoo.. Let me call them now, " I said as I walking to the boys in the counter. "Hey Guys~~ Please meet your Seo noona ! She's such pedo.. Hahaha" I said. 

Then we walk to Seohyun and Sehun's table. Seohyun just looking directly to J-Hope. She looks like disgusted about J-Hope existance. She pats my hand and whisper something to me "Eonnie ! Why is he here?!" J-Hope seems to understand that me and Seohyun is talking about him, He just look down to his shoes. "It's okay now.. " I said to Seohyun, " We're cool." 

 

"Ah.. are you sure about this, Eonnie? I don't really trust him.." Seohyun said, a bit unsure about my dec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter